Anita R Kmd
Anita R Kmd

Menards - Unhappy with a purchase

I purchased over 60 pieces of Backband WM280 WHTPOLY 11/16X1-1/16X8, 417**** at $4.99 each using cash or a credit card for over $150.00. I was using the back side of the Backband for my project and wanted the white so it wouldn't have to be painted as that was unnecessary for my project.

After installing all of the White Poly Backband in my basement, which has no outside lighting, I noticed it looked off-color or dirty... Upon a closer look, I found it was painted another white shade on the reverse side and had bled onto the side I was using. Apparently, someone previously purchased the backband, painted it, and then returned it. It was also apparently put back into stock where I purchased the painted product.

I had to tape and repaint every piece that was installed on my freshly painted walls. This was a huge task and very costly in time and money for the many rolls of painter's tape, brushes, rollers, and paint! I have two questions: do you not check returned items for use? If you do accept used items, why do you put them back in stock?

I would like to request restitution for the $150.00 I paid for the painted returned Backband, painter's tape, brushes, rollers, paint and the over 10 hours it has taken me to repaint the painted returned product. I have been a customer for many, many years and have always been most satisfied with my purchases and the condition of them. But allowing someone to alter a product and return it to be sold to an unsuspecting customer is not right. I understand mistakes happen and most likely your staff member did not notice the painted portions as I didn't when I made the purchases, or I wouldn't have purchased or installed them.

What can be done to make the purchase worthwhile? Anita Raddatz atina2501@***.com 708-334-****

Preferred solution: Price reduction

User's recommendation: Double check your purchases that they are not altered, used, opened or have been returned.

Maria P Bgz
Maria P Bgz

| map-marker Manson, Iowa

Transamerica - Not understanding their policies

My dad and mom had a policy, and it was a long time ago. Unfortunately, my dad passed away in Dec 2023, and I noticed that an amount was being removed from his account.

So, I reached out to them and informed them that my dad had passed away. I was told that there was a woman in the policy, and I proceeded to tell them it could have been my mom, who passed away in 2019. I was told I needed to provide all documentation to prove this, and then I had to notarize some legal documentation. I did everything they asked for to get a letter stating that, since my parents didn't die from an accident, they couldn't give me the status of sole survivor of these two people.

My question is, what happens to the money my parents invested into this policy? So, yes, I feel like Transamerica robbed my parents.

Preferred solution: Full refund

User's recommendation: Read all documentation before signing

Monuj H
Monuj H

Garena Free Fire - Unband account

Garena Free Fire - Unband account
Garena Free Fire - Unband account - Image 2

Hi Garena Team,

I'm sorry to hear about your friend's account ban. Unfortunately, I can't directly unban accounts, but your friend should reach out to the support team of the platform where the ban occurred. They might be able to provide guidance on how to appeal the ban or resolve the issue. If the Free Fire ID was banned due to hacking, it's important to take responsibility for your actions. You can send a message to Garena explaining that you regret your mistake, apologize for breaking the rules, and assure them that you understand the seriousness of hacking. Promise that you will not engage in such activities again and request a second chance. So please unsuspend my account. I spent lots of money on my account and I promise I will never use any third party app or *** in my future. It sounds like you're asking for assistance with an account issue, possibly involving a third-party app. Could you please provide more details so I can better understand and help you? It sounds like you're reflecting on a mistake you made three years ago and are expressing a desire to not repeat it. Making a commitment to avoid certain situations or behaviors in the future is a positive step forward. What can I help you with regarding this?

Please kindly unban my account.

Email: (bikihazarika976@***.com)

My character id: (220739****)

My account name: (WHITE__444)

Level: 53

Likes: 1939

Country: INDIA

Thank you so much. Happy

Preferred solution: Apology

User's recommendation: Please unband my account please one chang

Martin C Jbr
Martin C Jbr

Verified Buyer

Cordell And Cordell - Horrible experience with this firm that cost me a lot of money and left me with legal issues that I didn’t have when I hired them. Horrible customer service that wil blame you for what they did wrong

Updated by user Jun 12, 2024

I’m out thousands and now have to spend $5000 more to get out of the mess Cordell and Cordell got me into.

Updated by user Jun 12, 2024

Cordell and Cordell uses an outside customer service company named Lexicon and Kathy Coppedge was the customer service representative that I unfortunately, had to deal with. She wouldn’t refer me to anyone else.

Updated by user Jun 12, 2024

I’m still in the process with a new firm. My only hope is to be right where I was before I hired Cordell and Cordell.

Updated by user Jun 12, 2024

I now have a different law firm working to get me out of the mess Cordell and Cordell got me into.

Original review Jun 12, 2024
Far too much to put here, but I hired this firm to try to enforce visitation with my minor son who is now 17. Upon the advice of my attorney, we filed a contempt motion against my ex.

She filed a counter. The attorney I was working with left the firm and the new attorney that was assigned to me told me that we didn't have time to enforce anything before my son's 18th birthday, so we needed to wait quietly for a year and hope my ex didn't enforce anything!!! So I spent thousands of dollars to now be left with a pending hearing against my ex-wife, and hope she doesn't enforce the issue further, and that this all goes away!!! Customer service blamed it all on me but offered a measly $200 for me to stay and be okay with this!

I've had to hire another law firm with no hope of seeing my child to get out of the mess Cordell and Cordell threw me into. The outside customer service person is Kathy Coppedge. She told me that I couldnt speak to anyone else and so Im her. I will have spent thousands to try and get back to where I was the day I hired them.

I wish I could leave less than one star! The customer service was even worse than the legal advice.
Cons:
  • Price
  • Horrible customer service
  • Lawyer changeovers

Preferred solution: Full refund

User's recommendation: Do NOT hire this firm!! Find a local attorney that knows the local system.

Emordi S
Emordi S

| map-marker Oshodi, Lagos

My opay Account was freezed

I just don't understand why you just freeze my account without and information or reason my account was being freezing, use OPAY cuz it easz and faster to send and receive money.. I just don't understand you guys the country is hard and u are not helping me by freezing my account I need money..

I don't know what to say cuz u guys no send proof why u block my account. I like OPAY and am one of those people that always tell my friends the OPAY is better then order banks but now it's a shame on my side to tell then you guys freeze my account without asking or proof.

Pls open my account i don't no where you people got ur information from. Am just I hard working guy

User's recommendation: You should have call and ask me questions before freezing my account number, I don' t understand what my account is being freezing pls open it back

Mellisa Gqp
Mellisa Gqp

| map-marker Town Creek, Alabama

Google - Need to get my password,

Google - Need to get my password,

I accidentally logged myself out of my Gmail account, I do not know my password and it keeps trying to give me a password but it sends it back to the same email that I cannot access! I cannot get any help with this because of the fact Google a billion dollar corporation doesn't have a phone number can someone please help it is so aggravating!!

I have a new email that is Melissaprince09@***.com, that is where you can reach me to resolve this problem please help! Also my phone number is 409-679-****.

And my recovery phone number was not up today that is my fault is there any way possible that I can get Melissaprince08@***.com back because that is my original email? Desperately waiting on an answer!

User's recommendation: Make sure that your recovery phone number is the phone that you have! Or keep it updated! Media phone so publicly I got to go into your

Guest-5918030 map-marker Syracuse, New York

Comfort Inn - Refund, terrible service disgusting smelling hotel, no hot water and they sold our room

THE WORST hotel ive ever stayed in! first of all it smelled so bad like actually human poop.secondly, i bought a room w 2 beds they called & asked if we wanted to be upgraded to a king suite at no additional cost.

of course we did? we got there & the room only had 1 bed & a pull out could. i asked for my original room back but she had already sold it & there were not more rooms. not to mention NO parking!

then the next morning we tried to take showers & we had no hot water! i walked down to tell the guy at the front desk & he assured me it was working. we had to be checked out at 11 we checked the water twice before leaving & it was cold both times. we walked down to check out & i told the guy at the front desk the water never got hot & for all of the inconveniences i would like some type of refund or discount.

he literally said i dont believe you but wouldnt go check for himself & said he couldnt give me any type of incentive & to call expedia since i booked through them. i called & explained everything & he rep said when he talked to the hotel the guy told him FOUR people checked in!!

so not only did we get the worst hotel service ever the receptionist is a LIAR!!! HIGHLY DO NOT RECOMMEND EVEN IF THIS IS YOUR LAST RESORT!!!

User's recommendation: anywhere else but here

Guest

You seem to be having a nervous breakdown

Hatem M Cud
Hatem M Cud

Virtuo - Fraudulent company and non existing customer service

I've tried them a couple of times and it's absolutely not worth it. Last time, I was charged for a fine that I had never received, neither by email nor by mail.

Additionally, I was charged 35 euros for processing fees the first time on the pretext that they had transferred the fine to me, and a second time for paying the fine on my behalf. That's a total of 70 euros plus the fine amount, even though I was never notified. I tried to contact customer service and was forced to acknowledge the deplorable quality of their service. Every time I tried to contact them, I received vague and uninformative responses, which added to my frustration.

Moreover, during a rental, I encountered a GPS failure. Despite the urgency of the situation, technical support took more than four hours to provide me with a response.

This unacceptable delay caused us to lose precious time and significantly disrupted our schedule. They just don't understand the importance of responsive and competent customer support, especially for a company that claims to offer 'premium' services.

Loss:
Cons:
  • No customer service

Preferred solution: Full refund

User's recommendation: Stick with larger car rental companies that know what they are doing

john v Lwc
john v Lwc

| map-marker Mexico City, Mexico

Amazon overcharges me for Amazon prime which I never authorized they do it every month every day if they can a bunch of crooks

I'll never buy another thing from Amazon as long as I live The only reason I have it now is because I occasionally sell a fire stick and I have to have Amazon to register the damn fire stick you charged me prime every month for no reason I keep telling you I don't want it you try to charge me $139.00 that is totally unauthorized by me or anyone that I know that has my credit card you try to charge me prime every month and I keep on going into the app and canceling it next two days I see it's being charged again so Amazon can go screw themselves and I want my rebate or I will have fraud charges brought against them

User's recommendation: Stay away go to eBay they're terrible Amazon

Guest-5917994

| map-marker Hampstead, Camden

Vinted UK - Buyer Protection

DoI ordered a pair of shoes from a seller on vinted that were described as very good condition and only worn twice. When I received these shoes, they looked like they had been dragged through the trenches every day for the last 3 years.

Not only that, they were described as a size 5 when they were actually a size 3. I was offered a refund but I had to cover the cost of postage!! Which was £4.30. Im so confused as to why I am paying buyers protection fee every time but I have no protection as a buyer.

I opened a case the vinted to see if I can be refunded for the postage and all they could say to me is unfortunately thats not their policy and they kept closing the chat. I proceeded to reopen the chat and ask them questions like, why am I paying buyers protection fee then? And they just kept ignoring me and closing the chat. I find this so unprofessional.

They couldnt even give me an explanation as to why I pay a fee to feel safe as a buyer and then still have to be out of pocket for something that shouldve been covered. They just kept on ignoring me.

| map-marker Ashburn, Virginia

CryptoMarket - Best Coinbase Wallet Customer Support {+1(81*)-***-****} Phone Number

Are you looking for the best Coinbase customer support to ensure a seamless and stress-free experience with your cryptocurrency transactions? Youve come to the right place!

Whether you're a seasoned trader or a newbie in the crypto world, having reliable customer support is essential. Heres everything you need to know about Coinbases top-notch support services and how to make the most of them.

Why Coinbase Customer Support is Top-Rated

Coinbase is one of the leading cryptocurrency exchanges globally, and its customer support plays a significant role in maintaining this reputation. Heres why Coinbase stands out:

Multiple Support Channels +1(81*)-***-****

Coinbase offers various ways to get in touch with their support team, ensuring you can find help in the most convenient manner for you. These channels include:

24/7 Live Chat : Instantly connect with a support agent any time of the day.

Email Support : Send detailed queries and receive comprehensive responses.

Phone Support +1(81*)-***-****: Speak directly to a representative for urgent issues.

Help Center : Access a vast knowledge base with articles and FAQs.

User's recommendation: Best Coinbase Customer Support

Jessalynn Uzr

Best guide and support. Trust and Good knowledge

Ron W Dag
Ron W Dag

| map-marker Belleville, Michigan

Americas Best Value Inn - Complaint service

My wife went to the vending machine and bought some cookies but they got hung up I gently bumped and shook the machine. The manager came and yelled that I was breaking his machine and he would charge me $3000 if I broke it.

He was rude yelling and told us to get out of his motel. He then charged my card $300 for smoking in the room which neither of us are smokers. He never went to the room.

I called the police they came watched the video of me shaking the machine didn t see that I had done anything to harm the machine. The police told me they get calls to this motel all the time and they would file a report and if my $300 wasn t refunded within 7 to 10 days to call and file a complaint for charging my card and for intimidation.

User's recommendation: Stay away from America's best in East knoxville

| map-marker Ashburn, Virginia

Binance - How do I Contact {+1(81*)-***-****} Coinbase Customer Service?

Contact Now, +1(81*)-***-**** If youre navigating the exciting world of cryptocurrency with Coinbase and need some assistance, youre in the right place! Heres a comprehensive guide on how to contact Coinbase customer service efficiently.

Let's dive in! Contacting Coinbase Customer Service

1. Using the Coinbase Website

The most straightforward way to get in touch with Coinbase support is through their official website. Follow these steps:

Login to Your Account: Head to Coinbase and log in to your account.

Navigate to Support: Click on the Help button at the bottom of the page or go directly to the Coinbase Help Center.

Submit a Request: If you can't find the answer to your query, submit a request through the Contact Us form.

Provide all necessary details to speed up the process.

2. Coinbase App Support

For users who prefer mobile assistance:

Open the Coinbase App: Available on both iOS and Android.

Tap on the Menu: Usually found at the bottom or top corner of the app.

Select Help: Navigate to Support and either browse through the FAQs or submit a request directly.

3. Phone Support +1(81*)-***-****

Coinbase offers phone support for urgent issues. You can contact them at:

US/International: +1(81*)-***-****

Make sure to have your account details handy for verification purposes.

Email Support

While not the fastest method, emailing Coinbase support is still a reliable way to get help:

General Support: support@***.com

Security Concerns: security@***.com

Always include as much detail as possible in your email to expedite the response time.

5. Social Media Channels

Coinbase is active on various social media platforms. Heres how you can reach out:

Twitter: @CoinbaseSupport

Facebook: Visit their Facebook page.

Remember to never share sensitive information on public platforms. Tips for Faster Support

Be Detailed: When submitting a request, provide all relevant details including transaction IDs, error messages, and screenshots.

Stay Secure: Avoid sharing sensitive information like passwords or private keys.

Check the Help Center: Many common questions are answered in the Coinbase Help Center.

Conclusion

Getting in touch with Coinbase customer service is straightforward with various options available depending on your preference and urgency. Whether you prefer using the website, mobile app, phone, email, or social media, Coinbase has got you covered.

User's recommendation: Security First Stay Informed Customer Support Best Practices

Jessalynn Uzr

Good Knowledge and best guide

Guest-5917950 map-marker Columbus, Ohio

Amazon - Fraud

BI paid for three orders, and after it said successfully paid, I still did not receive my items. They don't tell you until you call and complain that they are fraud, and don't take your money off your credit card until they are ready to be delivered to you.

That is very, very highly unprofessional of them. They refused to give me my money back. They should tell customers of their unprofessional practices beforehand. I did contact the better business bureau.

I am extremely unhappy and dissatisfied! That policy needs to change immediately of not telling customers yall don't take their money until the items are ready to be shipped and and that yall's policy of payment successfully paid is a fraud once payment is made at the time of order.

User's recommendation: Make sure when ur payment says successfully received that the money is taken off right then

Marshall J Gmr

Temu - It just said I have no review except for common courtesy to your customers to follow up on a aggravating complaint

They could deliver the product I ordered. It was shipped from a warehouse in my area to me, and I never received it.

I would like two orders of 3-inch pillow tops for a queen-sized mattress replaced, as I never received them. I would also like to discuss some matters regarding the ordering. When I order one, I'm getting doubles or triples like your warehouse is just pumping out product, and I found out that you charge my card for these things and there's... I would just like to speak to customer service.

If I could kindly get a call back, I would greatly appreciate that at your earliest convenience. I would like it to be today, if at all possible, before I go public with this.

Loss:
Pros:
  • No comment
Cons:
  • No comment

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered

Daamon L
Daamon L

| map-marker Upper Arlington, Ohio

All County Property Management - TO WARN PEOPLE, DO NOT AND I REPEAT DO NOT RENT ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY.

This management company is a SCAM TO GET YOUR MONEY. Once you sign your stuck for the length of your lease.

This is the WORST company I've ever rented from. The NEGATIVE REVIEWS are true. I made the mistake of not believing them, I was soooo wrong. I have reported them to the BBB and I'm doing everything in my power and platforms to let everyone know how AWFUL this company is and how it's about take your money and don't fix stuff.

As you will read other NEGATIVE reviews there will be similarities BELIEVE THEM, without HESITATION or you'll be sorry. There NEGATIVE for a reason.

I was renting for just one year and after the lease was up I had to go. Whether I had somewhere to go or not, I wasn't signed another lease with them. Just as a NOTE make sure you document everything and video tape, when you MOVE IN and ESPECIALLY when you move out.

Like I did upon moving out. The only reason I didn't moving in is, because I thought they were respectful enough to fix the stuff that was left undone. I WANT MAKE SURE NO ONE HAS TO EXPERIENCE THIS EVER AGAIN. If they thought they could do this to me and get away with it, THEY GOT THE WRONG ONE.

I DON'T GO AWAY, I MULTIPLY.

Upon moving in there was work that wasn't completed. I put in maintenance requests after request with no response to complete. I lived in that home WITH NO SCREENS IN ANY OF THE WINDOWS FOR A WHOLE YEAR. Raising the electric bill, because the Air and Heat had to be running most of the time.

Also, there was no FRESH AIR. What was I supposed to do open the windows anyway and let the FLIES AND OTHER INSECTS IN TO DEVOUR US JUST FOR SOME FRESH AIR? BESIDES THERE NOT HELPING PAY THE RENT, SO IM NOT LIVING WITH THEM.

The backdoor had a big plastic window, that needed to be replaced and fell out and hit my 8 year old granddaughter in the Head causing a Big Hicky on her head (have the pictures to show) DOCUMENT, DOCUMENT I can't stress that enough.

The front screen door you had to use a brick to hold the door open, if you had to bring multiple things in and out.

Also the SUMP PUMP broke it 3 weeks to get fixed. And the only reason they fixed it is, because I was going to put there rent my in RENT ESCROW, that's where you can go to the courthouse and file a complaint when the LANDLORD won't fix stuff.

Also, every month I paid my rent before the first and I was charged late fees.

I had to call every month to get those reversed, every month. They said, it was a problem with their billing system. Yeah right, they was just trying to catch people slipping. There billing statements are so confusing, it doesn't make sense.

This is not normal and it's 2024 for the technology has advanced to make billing easier. There on some BS for real.

I contacted maintenance with all the issues that I had (have that documented also), they told me they had to contact the owner first. That right there, who does that!!! And if that's the case then it needs to be a clause in there that says, if they owner doesn't respond in a certain timeframe, then they'll have to reimburse the management company for the cost.

Doesn't take a rocket scientist to come up with that one.

Upon moving out, I took a video of the cleanliness of the unit, paid the rent for the month and still left the 17th of the month, before the lease ended at the end of the month. Because of the distrust of this company. And they CHARGED ME $2000.00 FOR A GARAGE DOOR THAT WAS BROKEN WHEN WE MOVED IN. WHO CHARGES $2000.00 FOR A GARAGE DOOR!!!

So, my deposit was eaten up what was left and they said I owe them $847.00 for the garage door.

And put it on my credit report, without even contacting me about anything regarding the move out. I contacted them, because they put that on my credit report. No letter or any correspondence from them at all as of this day. SO VERY UNPROFESSIONAL AND VERY MISMANAGED.

I'M GOING TO FIGHT THE $847.00 TILL I DIE. I DON'T OWE THEM NOTHING. THEY OWE ME FOR THE NO SCREENS FOR A FULL YEAR, THE ELECTRIC BILL AND THE INJURY TO MY GRANDDAUGHTER!!!

THEY GOT LIFE MESSED UP!!!

BEWARE OF THIS COMPANY AND TELL EVERYONE YOU KNOW. I'M GOING TO BRING SO MUCH ATTENTION TO THIS COMPANY TO GET THEM SHUTDOWN!!!

Loss:
Pros:
  • No pros
Cons:
  • Unprofessional
  • Lairs

Preferred solution: 847.00 removed from my account and my credit report. Also, refund of the days I left, before the lease was up. The month was paid for already.

User's recommendation: BEWARE OF THIS COMPANY!!! THEY'LL TAKE YOUR MONEY AND DON'T FIX ANYTHING. DOCUMENT ALL YOUR DEALING WITH THEM. VIDEO TAPE MOVE IN AND OUT. MOST OF ALL AVOID THIS COMPANY OR YOU'LL BE SORRY.

IOANNIS T Rym
IOANNIS T Rym

SoundCloud - To get my account reactivated/reinstated

Dear Sir, Dear Madam,

I am writing to express my disappointment regarding your decision to deactivate my account.

I was notified that my account has been disabled due to the promotion of hate speech, calls to violence etc.

I would like to express my deep annoyance, especially given that I was never forewarned about such impending action, an action that tarnishes my reputation and severely impacts the functioning of La Vita Radio, one of the most renowned web radios in Greece. Furthermore, there was no justification provided for your decision.

We are not informed about the particular program, specific date and alleged comment that apparently breached the platform's rules.

With the reservation of any legal rights, we request a detailed response within 24 hours of receiving this letter, outlining the grounds for your unjustified decision. In addition, we urge you to reactivate our account, considering we were never warned or informed about which specific recording breached these platform rules.

With the reservation of any legal rights,

Ioannis Tabakis

Preferred solution: reactivate

Janani V Xaa
Janani V Xaa

Easyjet - K7LJHGS - charge on cancellation within an hour of booking

I canceled my flight ticket due to the itinerary not allowing me to make the trip, and I realized this less than an hour after booking the ticket. I purchased a ticket with full insurance protection, from whom I received an email stating that I am eligible to cancel without any obligations for 14 days.

However, I believe I was still charged a cancellation fee of 50, over a ticket that was 100 more than the cancellation fee itself. Is this the rule and the charge even for cancellations within an hour of booking?

This is for my honeymoon trip and it's been quite messy having issues with obtaining a visa to visit. My booking reference is K7LJHGS.

Loss:
Pros:
  • Very affordable flight tickets
Cons:
  • Extremely stringent almost impossible
  • Cancellation policies for cancellation within the hour itself

Preferred solution: Full refund

User's recommendation: please note the cancellation policy is one of the most stringent ones I’ve ever encountered that charges a standard blanket €50 cancellation, regardless of the overall price to get barely being more than the cancellation fee itself

Mikie Fct

View more comments (1)
Kumar B Ibt
Kumar B Ibt map-marker Ludhiana, Punjab Province

Ecom Express - Miss behave the Delivery boy

Hello Sir/Madam, I am a resident of Kotkapura city district Faridkot, my wife had ordered a parcel from Meesho, your courier boy brought the wrong parcel yesterday and he misbehaved with my wife and today I got a call in the morning for the correct parcel and now it is evening, when I called him he is not picking up the phone, after calling a lot he picked up the phone, then again he is misbehaving and saying that I will come when I have time and saying that you had complained against me earlier also, so complain now also. You run such a big courier agency and your staff does not have any manners to talk to ladies. Please pay attention to this also, such boys defame the name of the agency, I want you to take some action on my complaint, thank you.

Mahmoud D Fzp
Mahmoud D Fzp

Noon - Delivery behavior

Noon - Delivery behavior

The delivery drivers are so disrespectful, and they use your delivery as an advantage to keep you waiting for days. He called me and asked for the location while he was next to the house.

I told him to text me on WhatsApp and I'll send it. He said I'm driving; you send. I told him I'm driving too. He replied okay bye and ended the call.

He cancelled the delivery that day, although it was already one day late. Now, it's been three days. I'm sending emails, and they just keep copy-pasting an apology using AI-generated messages! It's so disrespectful, and I'm deleting this app.

Also, most of the drivers on the roads are always disrespectful and fighting with people. Is this a gang or a company?

Pros:
  • Discounted products
Cons:
  • Customer service
  • Customer service is worst
  • Customer service call center limited time

Preferred solution: Full refund

User's recommendation: USE AMAZON, same prices much much better delivery attitude and customer service