Sriparna m Yls
Sriparna m Yls

| map-marker Delhi, National Capital Territory Of Delhi

Amazon India - Delivery of torn and damaged book

The textbook of critical care delivered to me after full prepaid payment of 15000 Rs, was in full torn condition with 700 pages missing and no cover. Tried to return this product but the delivery person came during peak morning hours when I used to be in duty I told him to come by evening they did not come so my book never got returned because of Amazon's bad delivery service, finally it was told to self ship the book to the original supplier of book which I have done and the parcel is shown as delivered,but I've not got any text for return of book from Amazon's side and no payment has been started, my money of 15000 rs seems to have got waste and this is a sorry state of affairs since I'm regular customer of Amazon and I had to go through so much mental harrasment because of their fault

Dwannea L
Dwannea L

Verified Buyer
| map-marker New Orleans, Louisiana

Xpluswear - Need to change a size

Xpluswear - Need to change a size
Xpluswear - Need to change a size - Image 2

I placed 2 different order and after it cleared the size on 1 of Ty order was wrong i immediately started sending in emails its been over 5 days and havent received a response they said someone will contact you within 48 hr I had 2 order one I got a email saying it was ship before they address my concerns about it order ,the other order is still their and thats the most important problem the size is wrong on one of the product I need them to look at it before they ship it out because the size they have on it will be way to small must companies you can cancel within the first 24 hr they say you can cancel but theres no where on the site to cancel yr order

Leslie G Stv
Leslie G Stv

| map-marker Pensacola, Florida

ANGI Homeservices - Stolen Computer

Timothy Coleman was the handyman who put our bed together lesliegoudy1954@***.com and agreed to fix Randy Ingram's computer. After a few initial calls we never saw or heard from him again He lied to Angi and said that he left the computer on the door step when we weren't home.

We told Angi we want to prosecute him for theft and we filled out their paperwork as this happened on February 6 booking number 2316**** which is what we filled out on all the reports.

Still waiting for customer support to contact me...

Leslie L Goudy 850-465-****. Randy Ingram 850-228-****.

lesliegoudy1954@***.com

randyingram1955@***.com

User's recommendation: If you want follow up don't recommend

Mary L Lkk
Mary L Lkk

Aldi Grocery - Questions regarding motorized shopping carts

Original review Apr 22, 2024

The choices for reaching customer service is confusing. There really isn't an option for general questions.

Though English is my first language I had to spell most words to the representative, however his thick accent and verbal difficulty demonstrated English was his second language.

I am quite disappointed that Aldis do not have motorized carts for customers who have difficulty walking as most grocery stores have. I guess you must be able bodied to shop there.

Customer service said some stores have wheel chairs but he was unable to tell me if they had shopping baskets attached to hold purchases. I guess Aldis will not be somewhere I shop in the future.

Pros:
  • Great products and reasonable pricing
Cons:
  • No access to assisting motorized shopping carts

Preferred solution: An answer as to why motorized carts are not available

User's recommendation: Do not go to these stores if you require a motorized cart to shop.

Guest

Larger stores tend to have carts. Small foot print stores do not.

Most stores are small foot print.

Also, state sand local laws very. It would be unreasonable under the ADA for every store to provide accommodations.

Marlene H Dci
Marlene H Dci

| map-marker Glasgow, Glasgow City

Total AdBlock - Complaint and cancellation, refund

I do not have adblock installed on my computer. Each time I attempt to contact you I am told it is a free site and when I try to speak to someone I get absolutely nowhere.

2 payments of £9.95 have been debited from my account but I never requested adbloc and am having great difficulty getting rid of adblock . I DO NOT WANT ADBLOCK AND I WANT A FULL REFUND OF THE MONEY DEBITTED FROM MY ACCOUNT FRAUDENTLY. I will go into my bank tomorrow to instruct them to remove any vestige of adblock from my account.

I have contacted resolver but have got nowhere with them either. REFUND MY MONETY and then disappear from my life.

Marlene Hepburn

User's recommendation: avoid like the plague

Phoutasone K
Phoutasone K

Swagtron - The bike was damaged, we are looking to get a RMA

Swagtron - The bike was damaged, we are looking to get a RMA

i received in our ebike but the issue was the bike was damaged, we are looking to get a RMA to get this fix. Below is the bike information with the order number.

Attached is the what the part is broken, your website is broken and unable to use the form to get a RMA.

Its the back part of where the gears are located that is broken. i can send you a picture.

Hi NATHALIE,

The following note has been added to your order:

EB7 Plus Electric Bike w/ 7-Speed Gear Shift & Removable Battery Recertified Orange (F109013DX_2S) x 1 shipped via FedEx on 04/09/2024 with tracking number 273182****50.

As a reminder, here are your order details:

[Order #587574] (04/08/2024)

Color:

Orange

Swagtron Protection Plan:

1 Year Warranty [+$65.00]

Loss:
Pros:
  • Nice bike
Cons:
  • Broken within 1 week of use

Preferred solution: RMA to get the bike fixed

User's recommendation: Do not buy from them, you can not call or email them at all to get RMA

Guest-5810613 map-marker Port Louis, Port Louis

The Courier Guy - COMPLAINT

Good day. I hope this won't fall on death ears.

I've been wanting to write this mail for some time but just didn't get to it yet.

We have been dealing with Courier Guy for some time now. No complaint about the delivery service BUT it is really a hassle to get hold of your office in Polokwane. Since the very beginning we've dealt with you guys I can't remember ONCE that the phone was picked up when I called. And today AGAIN.

5 cut off calls and NO answer. It is always the same. I get so upset and then I drive to the office for assistance. When I stand there waiting to be helped that phone just rings and rings and rings and rings.

Now I understand the ladies at the counter are busy with customers but surely there must be someone that can answer the phones?? I sometimes felt like answering the phone and just tell the person on the other side to please hold on. December we got a delivery send from Jhb and my husband wanted to follow up on the delivery and after numerous calls I've told him to just drive there and ask them. Because they don't answer their phones.

But he didn't believe me and ended up driving there.

This is really redicilous. I look at all the reward certificates hanging on the wall when I stand there and wait for assistance and I think to myself how is this possible? I need to send a parcel that I would like to get picked up around the corner from your Polokwane depot.

And this time I am not driving there to get helped. I expect someone to get back to me please so that I can give them the collection address.

Guest-5810604 map-marker Uniontown, Ohio

JustAnswer - I canceled my subscription

when I was talking to another person, your worker brook in and said that she was with Just Answer and she could help. At no time it was said that there would be cost for the service.

She did not say that before we talked. Then I found there was a $46.00 and a $1 charge. I called and spoke to a man and told him my problem and he said that he would take care of it. He did not take care of it and I was charged for the next two months $46.00 each.

I cancelled that debit card so they would not take more money. He also told me that I would be getting the money back.. He lied.

I will tell everyone I know about your bogus service.

I will tell every one I know not to give Just Answer the time a day and that they are scamming money.

And there is now way I can get this to you without saying that I agree. Keep in mind that I do not agree...

but I will have to mark that button to send this message...

I agree. Not.

A much wiser Shirley Branch

Vicente C Pgd
Vicente C Pgd

| map-marker Irving, Texas

Home Warranty of America - I have been with this Warranty Co for many years and the way they do business with me continued to decline.

I have been with this Warranty Co for many years and the policy contract continued to decline. I have used them 2x in 2022, 3x in 2023 and once this year (2024).

Increased their deductible over the years now its $100. Made a recent claim about water heater, took my $100 and said technician will submit claim and I'll get a response if approved. Didn't get any email nor in my portal. Called today after a few days and they said it was disapproved !!!.

Should have used the $100 to pay for an independent plumber. This company is a waste of time and money and you only get nothing but disappointment. They change their claim strategy for their benefit. Youy cannot cancel on line.

You have call HWA and they'll call you back which may take forever. !!!

User's recommendation: Never subscribe to this company based on my experience.Waste of money.

Guest-5810578 map-marker Nicholasville, Kentucky

TMZ - Thr president and vice president along with Donald Trump raped me

My name is Sandra Nichole whitaker. I live at 405 shun Pike nicholasville KY 40356 I am tired of Donald J Trump paying Eric Chavarria and his entire family off of my expence.

I married Eric Chavarria February 7th 2021. Donald J Trump has bought everyone I know homes, vehicles and hush money since i was born August 19th 1988. When I say everyone I mean everyone to torture me because Lisa McDonald my *** mother said I was Donald j Trumps that day back n 1988. I just recently found all of this out.

Donald j Trump paid for my husband a second wedding where my supposed father Jimmy whitaker bought the *** who willingly knew he was still married to me a ring. I never got one but I am not worried about gold and diamonds. I have been raped every single day of my life since birth. Donald J Trump is a very sick individual because even so called friends got houses and money all over the United States of America.

but then again celebrities have been raping me for years. I have proof. I have sheets, napkins, toilet paper and clothes along with blankets pillows and mattresses if you want to test also. Everyone I am related to and everyone Eric chavarria is related to gets paid with cold hard cash while I am on food stamps and i am scared everyday my children and I will be homeless soon all while being raped daily and everyone else gets these riches on earth.

I never knew i was being drugged and raped daily in my rented home until this weekend I was being used for Donald Trumps sick pleasure. Eric Chavarria ( who I thought was the father of my 2 year old son could very well be Donald Trumps because he raped me over 2 years ago. I have been being drugged and raped for awhile now. There are alot of celebrities that come in and out of this tiny town in nicholasville KY just to rape me and the police are paid off so i don't know who else to contact.The truth is that he did rape me but I just found out yesterday that Donald Trump had paid off the towns and all the surrounding towns.

Please help me. Everyone I am related to rapes me. Celebrities rape me. I don't know what to do.

My number is 859550****. They are not allowing calls to come in. I am mentally sound.

I know you get a lot of *** I want to give you everything I have to make them pay for what they have done. I believe in God and I am praying he helps me finally because I am pregnant and I cannot go through this the rest of my pregnancy

Guest

You are a nut and crazy,

June F Jrc
June F Jrc

Kroger - Happy earthbirthday

Ive been trying to reach someone at Kroger to answer my question about when Kroger plans to discontinue plastic bags. Ive been hearing that plans have been made over the past many years, but in honor of Earth Day I would like to get a firm answer.

Im realizing that this concern is not on your menu of customer complaints so I have not had success getting through to anyone electronically. Twice I was hung up on by employees who did not know how to answer my question.

I have been a Krogers customer for many years and feel as though I deserve an honest and informative answer. Thank you.

Respectfully,

June Frankel

614-589-****

Pros:
  • Service
  • And prices
  • Great products
Cons:
  • Plastic grocery bags

Preferred solution: NX explanation

User's recommendation: Bring your own bags when you shop.

Isabel H Ycj
Isabel H Ycj

Temu - Delivery of my orders

I have received 3 messages from Straightship that parcels will be arriving soon. I note that the address is incorrect.

This happened once before and I verified that my address on my Temu account is correct, yet its still incorrect with Strsightship. The address they have does not exist and Ive already lost one package. Now it appears another 3 will disappear as well.

Im furious about this. What is wrong at Temu that this keeps happening.

For your records, my address is 507 Clothier St E, B672, Kemptville, ON Canada.

If this problem isnt resolved immediately with Straightship, I will no longer be buying from Temu and will post this issue on social media. Temu seemed like a great place to shop at first, but clearly there are big problems.

For your information, these are the ID# associated with the parcels that are currently wrongly addressed:

(#PO-037-200****769343****

(#PO-037-200****771263****

(#PO-037-145****909567****

User's recommendation: Don’t bother. It’s not worth all the probkems

Cantrell Tob
Cantrell Tob

| map-marker Newry, Newry Mourne And Down

Unable to speak to someone at RingGo

I couldnt log in at a car park yesterday via their app, it just kept asking me to change my password, which I did 6 times whilst standing by the machine ( I would have used my debit card but flooding and knocked the payment machines out)

There is no customer service telephone number that is serviceable and web chat is Mon to Sat only.

I tried this morning on the web chat but after 30 mins I had to carry on with other things as I have a life!!

Later this morning I waited a second time for 50 mins Ford I got to converse with someone on the web chat.

They were not forthcoming with a reason for my issue until I asked were they aware of one to which they said there was based in the type of error message that was received

It as been hard work to get a result and the company hides behind a web chat so as the staff dont have to speak to customers as they obviously get inundated with issues that they can delay rectifying behind their web chat umbrella

This is probably the worst company I have had to deal with trying to get to speak to someone

User's recommendation: Sign up with no great expectations and you definitely won’t be disappointed

Krisalyn Jth
Krisalyn Jth

| map-marker Marco Island, Florida

Hertz - Non agreed charge on my car

after picking up my car & driving 2hrs to my destination & going online the next day where my receipt was & reviewing it noticed a unauthorized charge for Satellite radio for $97.86 + tax not only was I never asked if I wanted this I would have never agreed to it, I already have Satellite radio on my app that I pay $6 a month for it. So after wasting 2hrs of my life trying to talk to a real person at Hertz about this I was finally able to get a phone number from a rep at Priceline who I rented the car thru & the person basically told me I had 2 options...I could return the car (so basically waste a whole day) or could attempt to take care of when I return the the car but would ultimately have to take it up with the billing department who I was talking to by the way...do to their shady & sketchy billing practices & lousy customer service I would not recommend dealing with Hertz

User's recommendation: DO NOT RENT FROM HERTZ but if you have review your charges before you leave the counter

THOMAS B Qiz
THOMAS B Qiz

National Visa Center - K-1 visa

Well, I have my fiancé in the Philippines. Ive been trying to get her over here since before Covid.

I have paid the money to USCIS. It was approved. It was sent to NVC in N.H. The problem is Im still trying to get her here but she cant get an interview.

Theres no one to contact to find out how we can work this out. I mean, I paid all this money out and shes stuck a few items physical and background check local police department in the Philippines, but I need some assistance to know what I can do. Im trying to get here. Its like no one wants to help because theyre all focusing on the southern border crisis in Texas.

Im trying to do things legal and I paid for it. Its been so long.

I need some help get here please. Im 100% disabled American Veteran And I like to get some help please get my fiancé over here

Loss:
Cons:
  • You cannot talk to a person their phone lines are out

Preferred solution: A K-1 visa for my fiancé who is in the Philippines

Mayumi Rhz
Mayumi Rhz

HexClad - Inferior, dangerously unhealthy product

HexClad - Inferior, dangerously unhealthy product
HexClad - Inferior, dangerously unhealthy product - Image 2

Less than 2 months after purchasing my hexclad cookware set they became scratched and started peeling and the company does not respond to messages. On further review I find that the company is using forever chemicals ( PTFE ) in their non-stick coating which is extremely dangerous to your health causing prostate cancer, testicular cancer, liver damage, thyroid disease, asthma, newborn death, low birth weight, decreased fertility for women, increase blood pressure for pregnant women, developmental behavioral changes in children, and interference with hormone production along with obesity and reduced immune response.

Loss:
Pros:
  • There are no pros
Cons:
  • Very dangerous to your health and overpriced

Preferred solution: Full refund

User's recommendation: Do your research before purchasing

Basilio B
Basilio B

| map-marker San Angelo, Texas

Dennys Restaurant - To complain

I went to eat at your restaurant and noticed the rude and personal attitude of the employees.that I ordered a quarter pounder cheese burger and had coffee.i also noticed that the burger was as if water was on it ,well I had a funny feeling,but i dismissed it cause it's a place u put your trust in so I ate it.when I left a another customer followed me and said. As you walked out they stuck the finger at u and started saying that they got the old nasty patty,and after it was cooked three of them spit on the burger.and the other one said he put clorriphil .I said well I wait until the manager comes in .I then called and the manager was very rude and then in the background,a employee said that the coffee I was receiving was three of them peeing and putting it in my coffee..that is a big accusation but later I was nauseous and vomiting.i want to be settled with this .this is enough to close it down . please call me 325304****

Cons:
  • Looked like they all were family

Preferred solution: A settled amount due to the witness and the behavior of the hate that I was unaware of i

User's recommendation: Never go when the ex girlfriend had given a waitress a 1000$ to give to me decided to split it with everyone

Marlene N Nef
Marlene N Nef

| map-marker Cancun, Quintana Roo

Senor Frogs - Inappropriate behavior

I was in Tulum, Mexico on vacation last March 17th to celebrate my birthday on 5th Avenue, Playa del Carmen. I was excited to go as it was to be a fun and extended event.

Please know that I am a frequent traveller and have been to Mexico several times but this is the first bad experience I have had.

The evening started out great and we were provided balloon hats and the atmosphere was upbeat but it ended for me and my sister quite abruptly when the waitress grabbed by breasts and shook them with her hands. First, while I am not a prude, this was completely inappropriate. The groping of breasts is quite presumptuous and alarming given very personal circumstances. What if I had just undergone surgery or had breast cancer (like my sister) and very sensitive breast (me).

Do we grab men's genitalia? I am just not understanding the rationale behind such behavior.

I was so shocked I did not know what to say or do and while people around were laughing or shocked in their seat I was very uncomfortable. I ask that you have a discussion with your staff to advise them that there are other ways to have fun and that given this day and age it is in fact totally inappropriate for many reasons.

I do have a video that I can share with you should you desire.

This incident had led me to consider not returning to your establishment as this behavior goes against my very being (and my sister also) not to mention in breach of one's privacy.

I thank you in advance for taking the necessary action. I absolutely am an advocate of celebration in a fun way but not at the detriment of those that fall victim to embarrassment due to an invasion of their privacy and/or potentially causing further harm to medical challenges they are experiencing.

Respectfully,

Marlene Nontell

Preferred solution: Apology

User's recommendation: STOP groping sexual parts of our bodies

Bruce W Gzx
Bruce W Gzx

eBay - Danage part delivered to me

I received my truck bumper on Wednesday, April, the 14th around 11 AM and the Chrome was piling off the bumper. And it was the wrong bumper I sent pictures.

And complaints in.

And email them off so that someone can send me a return slip to return the Damaged and wrong bumper Back so I can get my $400 refund.

And I haven't received anything to take care of this problem.Could you help with this, please?And thank you because I Was supposed to have my truck done with the correct bumper Saturday. The 17th apviper no, that's being prolonged because of the wrong and damaged bumper. I need a return slip to return this bumper. That I have to get my refund.

Thanks, so help with this situation. If you can please.

Jayvier Lgx
Jayvier Lgx map-marker Leighton Buzzard, Central Bedfordshire

Investigation Discovery - A critique of an episode of ID

An episode where the discovery of the culprit in a murder/rape case was delayed by racism - or, more accurately 'reverse racism' I spotted who the most likely culprit was within minutes whereas it took the detectives weeks to figure it out because their brain-washing did not allow them to spot the obvious villain - a 24 year old black or African-American who raped and murdered a middle-aged white woman. 'Cherchez le Negre' is good advice in a black on white rape case.

Alice Clemens the victim Jeffrey Vample the perpetrator. Shown on 22/4/24.

In the good old days he would have been lucky to get the rope.in this case he gets time - and a probable release later. Disgusting.

User's recommendation: Keep watching