I have a salt water system with a sports pool. I have the pool for seven years. After the installation of *** poor job that Carrabian pools did here in Oklahoma. Like being 3 inches out of level used the wrong concrete pool side and had to cut *** in the concrete...
Homer

Dear anonymous,

Thank you for posting your review of the Hayward salt chlorinator. My apologies for your experience with this product.

I'm glad to assist you with this matter.

Please contact me at your convenience. My email address is: CustomerSupport@Hayward.com

Please reference this posting when replying: 1053258

Hayward Industries Salt Chlorinator
Bad quality

Blue World Pools - Great purchase

We are really enjoying our pool from blue world. We have had our pool for 2 years now and I can't think of one thing to complain about. It has allowed more family time all in one place at the same time. I would recommend this company to any one interested in an above ground pool. It was great from purchase, installation, follow up & customer service. Thanks for wonderful business. All you usually ever see on websites is negative, negative, negative so I decided to give credit where credit is due. Woo Hoo to a great job Blue World.

So you purchased the pool But are admitting you were *** with your money? I've had 3 above ground pools and if you think 12k is too much for a pool, you're too cheap to be owning one. Haha, people see *** and want everything for free

This ad must be posted by the Blue World Pool people. DONT LET BWP RIP YOU OFF NOR SCARE YOU.

As a consumer, we all have rights as well. DO NOT SIGN ON THE DOTTED LINE WITHOUT READING AND THROUGHLY UNDERSTAND THE CONTRACT. EVERYONE MAKES MISTAKES. One of my biggest mistakes was getting a pool from them.

I have been ripped off on an 18ft x 42” for $12,500. One last advice, DO NOT FINANCE YOUR POOL WITH THEM.

USE YOUR BANK. I financed mine thru my bank.

Fake ad posted by the garbage people at BLUE WORLD LIARS AND RIPOFF ARTISTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

View more comments (2)
ID
My service anniversary date of 10 years was on August of 2012 for the installation of my pool. At that time they sent me a letter to take advantage of ten year check up that included cleaning my tile and checking my pool filters and pumps. I have been failing health...

That is a ridiculous complaint and bad health or not is not their fault. You can't hold them responsible to extend their offer for an additional two years.

You seem rather ungrateful to complain about a company that offered you this service two years prior. This was your fault, not theirs.

Elk Grove, California
Premier Pools And Spas Installation
Loss

My Positive Experiances with Blue World Pools, INC.

I am not pissed at all, but I am here to provide accolades about Blue World Pools and the great experiences I have had with them. My wife and I traveled a lot while I was in the Army and twice we lived in homes that had in ground pools. We didn't think we would ever be in the market for a pool again, especially an above ground pool. There were a number of reasons but the top two were: maintenance costs and labor. It also was more difficult to sell the house, which was not what I had expected. Later when we rented a home with an in ground pool, again the costs for chemicals was more than we were prepared for. So when I retired and we bought our final home, we did a lot of researching and finally asked a representative from Blue World Pools to give us a visit. From the moment he began his briefing, we knew that we were getting a professional. We ended up with a 25 foot deluxe pool. The installation went without a hitch. The installers worked in 90 degree heat, but that didn't cause them to take short cuts. They had survey equipment to make sure the ground was very level. The instructions for the initial set up were very easy to follow. Everything was provided. The set up went as smoothly and we had a fully functional and clear pool to swim in within 24 hours. After a couple of months we noticed a slight algae problem. I followed the instructions but left out a very important step with caused the green water to circulate back into the pool making it worse. I called Blue World Pools and was talked through the steps until I found my error. It was a bit embarrassing, but the water became very clear and has not clouded up since. It has become like the claims say. Very little maintenance or chemicals required and the waters cleaner than any pool water I have ever seen. The company is full of professionals that make you feel as though you are their only customer. I have recommended Blue World Pools to my friends and family and if you knew me you would know that I don't recommend easily.

And how much did they pay you to post this FAKE AD ABOUT THE SCAMMING AS@!@!ES!!!!!!!!!

Huntsville, Alabama

Blue Haven Pools - Unhappy client

We found Blue Haven online. They gave an estimate, an outline of what they proposed to do as a finished product. They did not show up on time, materials were not as expected, poor quality of work done, had to sue to recover monies spent to replace retaining wall; not the product shown in original design. Pool now has cracks and not under pool builder warranty because of improper installation. Were threatened for final payment if we demanded any further compensation was requested by certain dates. Any one from Mobile, Alabama should beware. Hope they show their sorry faces in Mississippi again. BBB said they were banned from our area.

Blue Haven Pools in Mobile built my pool in Dec 2010. The first issue is I had is that I had to pay an additional fee for having the heater connected to the gas line.

My question is why wasn't this charge added to the overall cost of the pool so Im making only ONE payment. I mean seriously why would you purchase a heater and not have it connected? That's like going to a car dealership and buy a car and them telling you the tires cost extra.

Secondly, my pool pump motor went out so I called Blue Haven to obtain the model number, etc to purchase a replacement motor being that I never obtained any warranty paperwork.

After explaining to the representative from Blue Haven pools who I was and when my pool was completed I was not even informed that the pump motor was still under warranty. After contacting Splash pools in Spanish Fort they advised me that the pump was still covered being that it was a Hayward pump. I do not recommend Blue Haven pools period.

If your in the Mobile, Al area I recommend using Splash pools. They have been SUPER!!!!

@Timothy Rayborn

I used Splash Pools and had a horrible time trying to get a project finished up! I would not use them EVER AGAIN!!!

DEAR UNHAPPY CLIENT...I FEEL YOUR PAIN..THIS IS THE WORST COMPANY I HAVE COME ACROSS. AFTER HURRICANE KATRINA WE DECIDED TO GET A POOL...THIS WAS THE WORST DECISION I HAVE MADE..NO CUSTOMER SERVICE AT ALL..THEY NEVER RETURN PHONE CALLS..HAVE TO LEAVE RUDE PHONE MESSAGES JUST FOR SOMEONE TO CALL BACK..POOL HAD PLASTER STAINS WITHIN 2DAY..HAD A HARD TIME FOR SOMEONE TO COMEOUT TO REPAIR...THE DECKING WAS JOKE..THIS COMPANY SHOULD BE OUT OF BUSINESS...BBB STATES IT HAS A "A" RATING...THAT A JOKE...

Continuation:

That was sent to BBB. Please take the time to report to them. The only reason why we even try them was becasue we didn't find any complaints on them there.

This Company Customer Service is the worse ever. I am a call Center Sr.

and I can't belive this company is not out of business by now. We initiated the contact. Took us forever to get a call back. After so many calls trying to get assitance on Sun 3/6 we finally get the so call Manager Marc Mihalsky to come to our house.

We though ok lets give them another try. We are trying to get a pool liner replacement and convert our pool to salt water. Total $4,500.00. He placed an un signed contract in our table and as promise we called him 1st thing Monday March 7th to let him know ok yes we are doing it.

He promised my husband to come by our house Wed. 3/9 because due to the Mardi Gras they were close on 3/8. We cancel our plans and the guy never showed up or even gave us a courtesy call to re-schedule or apologize??. We call them again 3/10 I get he is out of the office will come back this afternoon and I will make sure he calls you back today.

Again no call. On Friday 3/11 I am so tired of this *** customer service still calm and polite got ahold of a guy name Bob he apolizes and get our info and as promise called my husband back and schedule for the mesurements of the pool. The guy came by took the measurements and once again we think we getting somewhere. When he looks at the so call contract.

He realizes that Mr. Mihalsky didn't add any comments related to payment methods orwhat we agree about make 3 partial payments till it's done. He calls him and of course he answers this other guys phone call yet never answer ours. He agreed to call us Monday 3/14 to take our 1st payment.

Monday's gone no call, Tuesday same, Wednesday nothing. All along with us calling the office asking about it and getting 20,000 excuses also we were told the pool liner was already order. We will call you Monday 3/21 when arrived. Guess what today is Thursday 3/23 and we still got no call from anyone.

I don't want anything to do with them. I have read enough complaints online now and was amazed no one has taken the time to file one with you. This is the reason why we went to them because according to my husband he check here istead making a search. This needs to be known by consumers.

Do not go to this place. *** customer service says alot about them. If this is the way you have to chase them when you are willing to pay and give them your business I can imagine what would have happened if something brakes down and as he claimed: we needed to call them they will be right away here to fix it for now $$.

Sure!! We just want to make sure consumers know about this.

View more comments (4)
Phoenix, Arizona
Blue Haven Pools Pool

Blue Haven Pools - Blue Haven Cheats and Ignores customers

Update by user Mar 24, 2014

Since posting this complaint the owner and his wife came to meet with us personally and made everything right.

Original review posted by user Jul 10, 2013

I had our pool installed, unfortunately, by Blue Haven this past winter. They finished our pool on Feb. 16 2013. So, its new! You would think that this would be when everything was in perfect order. WRONG! During installation they busted our main water line. My family of 6 was without water for 36 hours. They showed no concern what so ever for the inconvenience. And the project manager actually had the audacity to tell me to quit calling him because he had water at his house and mine was not of concern. THIS ACTUALLY HAPPENED! I was dumbfounded and realized then that this was not a good company. Now lets get to the actual pool. During installation we saw that they installed an analog controller for the pump when we had ordered and PAID for a digital control. After weeks of hearing them tell us they upgraded us to the analog for our own good, we got them to replace it with the correct one. About a $1000 difference that they were trying to save. We had to have them back to repair a leak as the pool was losing water quite rapidly. Turns out they didn't seal the main drain. Ok, fixed right, NOPE... there is still a leak, slower but a leak just the same and now they don;t want to come to even look for it. Then to make matters worse, the filtration system starts to decline in its efficiency. We get them to send someone out and they said it was clogged... ok I gave the benefit of doubt to them. NOPE! The system has rapidly declined in its function, and now we find out we ordered a 1.5 HP 2 speed pump and guess what they installed a 1HP 2 speed pump. Now we are trying to get the filtration system working right, the leak repaired, and the pump we paid for or a refund. Only to hear them tell us its us not them. That evaporation is causing us to lose 2" of water every week. Please Please Please, never ever use this company. They have no integrity and will cheat you out of a dollar when given the opportunity. My name is Greg LaBonne, I can be found on FB. I would like to hear from as many as possible with similar stories and maybe we can file a class action against them. My pool was installed by the Jacksonville FL location on St. Johns Bluff road.

They have the WORST customer service out there! No oroblem selling the pool, but no interaction after that and if by some chance you do, they are nasty and act like you are bothering them.

Worst company ever!

Thank you for your review. I was going to meet them this week.

Haylea

Buy passports, driver's licenses, ID cards, stamps,birth certificates,diplomes novelty

General support: (highquatityfakepass@yahoo.com)

Skype ID:highquatity.fakepass

Fax:+23775378219

we produce quality documents.we produce high-quality passports, driver's licenses, ID cards, stamps,birth certificates,diplomes novelty,conterfeit,bogus,idetity,idetification, driver, license, residence,permit, SSN camoflauge, passport, anonymous, private,safe,travel,anti terrorism, international, offshore, banking,id,driver,drivers,license,instant, online, for sale, cheap, wholesale, new identity,second,citizenship,diplomatic,nationality,how to, where to, get, obtain, buy, purchase, make, build, a, passport,i.d., british, honduras, uk,usa,us,, canada,canadian, foreign,visa, swiss, card, ids, document, getting, visas, cards, foriegn .General support: highquatityfakepass@yahoo.com and other products for all countries like: USA, Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Italia, Finland, France, Germany, Israel, Mexico, Netherlands, South Africa, Spain, United Kingdom. This list is not full.

To get the additional information and place the order just call or contact us via email mobile.

General support: highquatityfakepass@yahoo.com

Keywords:

USA(United States)passports,Australian passports,Belgium passports,Brazilian(Brazil) passports,Canadian(Canada) passports,Finnish(Finland) passports,French(France) passports,false German(Germany) passports,false Dutch(Netherland/Holland) passports,false Israel passports,false UK(United Kingdom) passports,false Spanish(Spain) passports,false Mexican(Mexico) passports,false South African passports.false Australian driver licenses,false Canadian driver licenses,false French(France) driver licenses,false Dutch(Netherland/Holland) driving licenses,false German(Germany) driving licenses,false UK(United Kingdom) driving licenses,false Diplomatic passports,Camouflage passports,passport Duplicates,USA(united States) passports for sale

================================================================================

sell false passports,

Saint Augustine, Florida
Blue Haven Pools Pool

Carlton Pools - Mistakes are Made in Renovation

4.9
Paid Carlton Pools contractors to conduct some renovations on my pool before I close it for the winter. I was charged 9,890 for new filtration system installation as well as a new pool surface. The project was complete on time, after I had paid it all in full. The technicians were courteous to my yard and seemed to know what they were doing. After they left, there was a black mark that showed up on the brand new pool surface which was white with blue crystals. It had come from a piece of equipment the technicians were using, so I called them up to have it removed. It took a couple emails and calls but one guy finally came out and used a special cleaner to get it off. They need better customer service. But their construction process is professional.
Mount Laurel, New Jersey
Pros
  • Product
Cons
  • Customer service
Poor customer service
4.7
Hayward Pool Products - Why is everyone complaining?
Hayward Pool Products - Why is everyone complaining?
I am in this business for 27 years and all I do is service and repair of pool and spa heaters. Correct sizing, installation and proper annual maintenance will insure trouble free operation of your unit. I have seen rat chewed wiring inside units, Open doors and...
Reseda, California
Pros
  • Great products
Reliable product
We purchased the pool in 2005, paid 6000. cash. Installation and performance has been great. However, the metal ledges are beginning to rust, one has been almost totally destroyed by corosion, caused by the salt and chlorine bleach. Blue World denies responsibility,...
#861961

did you take legal action? what was the outcome?

Im having a similar issue.

except w/ mine they told me that the parts cost $1200 and that i would have to pay $700 and $250 for shipping. Life Time Warranty my ***

Jacksonville, Florida

Pioneer Pool Products - Premier Pools & Pioneer Pools - London Ontario

Hired Premier Pools to install an above ground pool (15x30 oval)for me and I was told it would be done in 2-3 days,which turned into 2 months. The workmanship was sooo poor that the pool didn't last throughout the winter without collapsing! Of course they blamed the company that I bought the pool from which is Pioneer Pools - London, Ontario) and Pioneer Pools blamed the installer. I did have a 30 year warranty on the pool from Pioneer Pools however, they don't honor that. I hired Premier to install because AFTER I purchased the pool from Pioneer, the installation date kept getting moved back due to "lack of installers". Having to go through house insurance and having everything replaced, it turns out that Premier Pools only had 2 screws in the buttress system underneath (the support system) when there were at least 16-20 and they used duct tape...(yes, duct tape!) for all the surrounding connectors. The owner at Pioneer pools response was "what do you want me to do about it" and Premier Pools response was it was a poor quality pool. Lies and more lies from both companies. I would never recommend the rude staff and owner of Pioneer Pools (London, Ontario or the poor workmanship of Premier Pools who are actually located in Ilderton, Ontario)

Pioneer and Premiere are two different companies

#720535

Lol....ya we have time to sit in our backyards and watch the "professionals" we hire! We have jobs!!!

References were checked ! Anyone could have fake references!

Yousuk1211 are an ***!!! :grin

#720533

Pioneer pools London Ontario was a nightmare for us as well! Would not recommend!

Pool was junk!

Didn't last a year! Warranty is not worth the piece of paper it is written on!

Sarra

We had Premiere Pools install and maintain our pool for 3 years with no problems, and great service.

They are out of business and can not be reached but from what I heard the owner got cancer or something, who knows, but people you are only to blame yourself if you do not check references and keep on top of what is happening in your backyard!

@yousuk1211

Pioneer pools is not a company I would deal with. Everyone I asked (when researching for our pool) told me loud and clear to stay far, far away from Pioneer pools in London Ont.

I never heard anything positive about them. They don't cover warranties at all, poor staffing, incompetent installers, etc. and yes .... The owner was a real piece of work!

:( I did go in to the store to see for myself and it was all so very true! I happily took myself (and my money!)....and spent $45,000. on a beautiful inground pool elsewhere!!

I am surprised Pioneer is still in business!! :cry

@yousuk1211

.......this is for yousuk1211......blame themselves for not watching in backyard???? They are suppossed to be professionals who don't need babysitting!

Some of us people do work for a living.....and I believe the original poster stated it took them 2 months to finish the poor install! Yup.....2 months ! The owner of Premier is a previous installer of Pioneer Pools! :eek

Who really cares what happened to him!!

Karma!! :grin

This is addressed to you "S" posted March 4, 2011 - Premier pools (Denfield ontario/ilderton ontario)has at least 12 complaints at the bbb and are NO longer in business!!! ...and so they sholdn't be!

I am one of them who's in ground pool never got finished ...good thing I never paid them full amount! bunch of clowns they were! Glad to have hired Splashworks to finish the job! Now if only Pioneer Pools in London would be next!!

They are a just as bad or worse! The owner is a real piece of work !

Kim

Not sure how to get a hold of them either. I have been trying.

They are listed through the BBB. I contacted them. They haven't heard anything.

I have them booked to close my pool. Not sure whether to expect them or not?

Always been pleased with their service. Hope they are still in business!

Any one know how to reach them now, emails are returned and number not in service?

People who do not do their homework, get what they deserve, check the BBB, ask for references.

before I bought I knew both these companies were a joke.

View more comments (13)
Toronto, Ontario

Metroplex Pools - Great install, Great experience

5.0
Metroplex Pools - Great install, Great experience
After doing some research and liking the pros of a fiberglass pool, we chose Metroplex Pools because of the good reviews we read and seeing the actual installed pools at other costumers houses. Other than dealing with weather and holiday delays, the installation process was quick and painless. We love our pool and look forward to many years of enjoyment.
Fort Worth, Texas
Leslie’s service department attempted to more than double the price to buy a single speed pool pump with installation. I was quoted almost $900 and they refused to itemize it for me. I had already paid $107 for their tech to look at my pool and confirm that it needed...

Sounds like one person was quoting a variable speed pump (800+ depending on manufacturer/size) while another was quoting a single speed pump (400+ depending on manufacturer/size). A VS pump install cost more to install because tech will be on property longer with programming and such.

As a business man yourself, you know time is money. They should still have itemized it. Leslie's also offers free extended warranty if they install it.

Depending on manufacturer/make your warranty could be as short as 60 days. If they install it, they will extend it up to 5 years free.

Orlando, Florida
Loss
I bought a filter in 2015 with installation for my inground pool. The filter was installed about a week after I purchased it (which was ok with me since we were on vacation that week anyway) when the installation technician came he told me there was an extra charge for...
Zollie

Thank you for your review. We look forward to seeing you in the future.

Deer Park, New York
Island Recreational Pool Part Installation
Good quality
POOR CHOICE WITH CENTRAL JERSEY POOLS - THINK TWICE!!

Update by user Jul 12, 2017

We are happy to say that since our last meeting with Mr. Steven Metz from Central Jersey Pools, our pool construction is underway and has been progressing very smoothly. Our slight hiccup in the beginning was a misunderstanding and we are glad we've decided to move...

Central Jersey Pools Pool Installation
Order processing issue

Blue World Pools - GREAT POOLS

My name is Twanna Johnson .I live in a rural area and the public pools are far away.For years I was purchasing pools from Walmart to get us through the summer heat. At the end of the summer I had to drain the water out the pool and find a place to store it. This became a burden because the pool always have *** each year I pulled it out of the shed. I checked the local pool companies for prices on above ground pools and the quotes were out of this world. I decided to search the internet and found Blue World Pools. I purchased an above ground midline pool.This was the best investment I have ever made. The quality of the pool is superb. The pool is very low maintenance. The sales rep that came to my home helped me decide where to put the pool on my property. The installation team arrived on time and was very professional. I was very pleased with every dept within Blue World Pools. The customer service is the best by far. I have received several calls since my pool was installed checking to see if I need anything or had any questions. THANK YOU Blue World Pools

SCAMMERS AND RIPOFFS!!!!! DONT BELIEVE A WORD THESE THIEVES SAY!!!!!!!!

Deridder, Louisiana

National Pool Care - Quick excellent knowledgable service

National Pool Care National Pool Pros provided technical support for a complex pool install with all necessary products to complete the installation. Our purchase encompassed multiple complex orders and different delivery times. They had all the items that we needed as their product offering seems to cover the entire pool industry. A few items were special order and had extended delivery time but that can ce expected for a complex installation. The website is easy to use for customer service and very reliable response time. My kids think they are the greatest because they love our new pool..Thank You NATIONAL POOL CARE.
Miami, Florida
1.7
I purchased the new Salt Generating Pool they advertised so much. The installation guy called and said to make sure I have the sand spread or they will charge me a "sand" charge. I hired someone to come help me spread the sand. The installers came and told me they had...
Brookhaven, New York
Island Recreational Swimming Pool Installation
Cons
  • Bad selection
  • Bad service
  • Bad quality
All of the above
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

The Great Escape - Worst customer service ever experienced

2.4
Purchased one of Great Escapes high end above ground pools, paid 7000 dollars plus only to have the cheap ladder fall part in less than 2 weeks. Great escapes said they would send us a new part for the multiple pieces already falling apart on this cheap ladder. Turns out they were expecting us to come pick up the part after they told us they were going to have it shipped to our address. Ending up buying a high end ladder which I would have expected with a high end above ground pool. The list goes on and on with the poor customer service and smart comments buy their sales persons. We were thinking about a hot tub, one thing for sure you know where I will not be going. List: List of bad experiences: 1.Missing parts for the pool lead to delays in installation (over 2 weeks from initial appointment). 2.Failed to communicate additional parts (20.00 dollars) for the filter system to make it easier to turn on and off when changing chlorine. We had to pay for these items after spending over 7000 dollars. 3.We had to schedule time off of work to accommodate their schedule. Used up 4 days of vacation time. 4. After two days we had to take the original pump back for a replacement. Guess who had to install the pump.
Algonquin, Illinois
The Great Escape Pool Installation
Cons
  • Customer service
Poor customer service
Preferred solution
$1000 gift certificate

Blue World Pools Installed

We are very pleased with our pool that we purchased from Blue World Pools and the installation was great. It started raining during the install so the installers had to return three days later to complete. We were very impressed how that was completed after all the rain. Our pool water is very clear and pleased about not having to use chemicals. The ionizer unit for filtration works very well and once our water was stabilized, we only have to add clorox bleach once a week. The water always tests great. We are enjoying the pool and love the water not having chemicals.
Fairview, Tennessee

Recreational Factory Warehouse - Unhappy consumer with purchase of pool

In 2007 I purchased an above ground pool (18x33) from this company... they actually called me to see if i was still interested in a pool after looking at one in late 2006. Salesman told me they had one left of the type I looked at and that is was now a dis-continued model for them, but i could still purchase parts.... They said they were giving me a good deal but had to pick it up within 4 days.... I completed the purchase and paid cash... Got the pool home and had alot of extra parts and missing some parts i had to have for the installation of pool. they sent me on a web site to get the missing parts, sent the wrong ones, tried again and finally got the right one.... The biggest problem I have had with this pool is the type of filter system that came with this large pool,,,a cartridge system,, I absolutely hate it!!!!! Nothing but problems at the end of last season, not keeping the pool clean, algae problems, can't backwash with this system, just a terrible system for such a large pool.... but i was told that is what comes with all their pools now..... If you can't get a sand filter system, then forget the cartridge system,, it does a horrible job..... My biggest complaint is that i called to have someone come out and service it and was told they don't do that.... now what type of company sells a product and doesn't service it?????? and no one else can either because rec. whrse. has the monopoly on this type of system, so now i'm stuck with a half *** system and need to purchase a sand system that will run almost $600, but you can beleive me, i won't buy it from them.... pissed in n.c.

this little homo is probably Tony from their Greenville Spartanburg store. All the employees make fun of him behind his back and call him Lil Hitler because he is physically small in stature and tries to make up with by being a loudmouth,smartass wannabe toughguy.

He married the CEO's daughter or something like that. She probably thinks of Fabio when he is *** her.

Wow, it must be the filter, not your fault the pool has problems. Cartridges filter ten times better and cleaner than sand first of all.

Second you're right you can't pump out half of your pool to clean it, you just have to actually take the filter out to rinse it. Oh the horror!

Its not the stores fault again .... all you dumm-*** out there need to do a little home work before you go out to buy something like this

you are an ***, maybe you should take a class in pool maintance.

#19475

I wished I read your review before we bought our 18x33 pool that has been a nightmare. Consumers need to know

not to buy from Rec warhouse...so

agreed.