ARINDAM S Say
ARINDAM S Say

Rapido India - Complaint Regarding Rider Captain

Rapido India - Complaint Regarding Rider Captain

I am a frequent rapido user since last 6 years , today I booked rapido and as usual captain was asking for extra fare of 150% which was not expected repeatedly from your team of riders or captain. But some times some guys are too much and I don't want to take name of the other persons but I want immediate strict action on the same , which was undesirable and sometimes shocking as they charged more than a auto fare also.

If this kind of business you runs in small towns like Durgapur , then sorry to say time has came to wind-up from the city.

Some time both side negotiation is adjustable but your policy and your riders thinking was out of the boundaries. And it's my commitment to you that we the peoples of Durgapur assured that this will not continue in same patterns.

I have multiple evidence of mis conduct of rapido services and I ensure if not change the way was go on...

Same will forwarded in every alternate channels like social media and consumer court for .. .

Either you change or we change...

Regards

A Happy Pillion Rider

Preferred solution: I need complete change the scenario.

Brandon S Kau
Brandon S Kau

| map-marker Jupiter, Florida

Tijuana Flats - Didn’t get our full order 250699****277****

We placed our order online last night, and then arrived at the store and our order had been given to a different customer (same first name, but different last name). So I had to wait another 20 minutes with my tired 5 year old daughter for our order to be remade.

I was not offered any drinks or apology. I asked for cups of water which they then gave to us. Then we got our order, which had about 5 boxes, which seemed like enough. I then got home with our order and some of the tacos were packed by themselves instead of 2 to a box, and we were 2 tacos short, essentially one order of dos tacos.

This is very disappointing.

We at least need to be contacted and have at least one order of dos tacos taken off of our bill. Thank you.

Pros:
  • Taco tuesday
  • Great food
Cons:
  • Did not give us our full order

Preferred solution: Price reduction

Michael F Ycz
Michael F Ycz

| map-marker Phoenix, Arizona

Cosori - 4 month old Air fryer failed. No customer service

Cosori - 4 month old Air fryer failed. No customer service

A phone call to Cosori after my Cosori air fryer failed after 4 months ( 2 year warranty ) the voice recording stated all warranties are handled thru email to support@***.com The voice message said they would get back in 1 to two business days. They acknowledge receiving the email and stated to allow an additional 2 to 3 business days.

Its been 4 business days. It was registered after receiving it. I'm junking the failed unit since I know from their responses are inconsistent. I did not realize the manufacturer is Chinese.

Using a name like Cosori make it sound Italian made sells product. I learned my lesson.

BTW another model had 2 million fire hazard recalls. End of story.

Loss:
Cons:
  • Failed under warranty

Preferred solution: In warranty replacement

User's recommendation: Don't buy. Research other manufacturers.

Cassandra T Vok
Cassandra T Vok

Etsy - Scammed out of a 2+ year successful Antique Store as an Owner

Etsy - Scammed out of a 2+ year successful Antique Store as an Owner
Etsy - Scammed out of a 2+ year successful Antique Store as an Owner - Image 2
Etsy - Scammed out of a 2+ year successful Antique Store as an Owner - Image 3
Etsy - Scammed out of a 2+ year successful Antique Store as an Owner - Image 4

An order came through for a set of China for $895.00. I prepped the order, shipped the order, and then scanned the package at UPS.

The order reflected as delivered two days later, WITH A PHOTO FROM UPS. (the box is in the garage with a red sticker on it in the center of the photo)

I get an email saying my account has been suspended and that the seller has generated a ticket (see attachments), STATING THEY RECEIVED THE SET AND THAT A BOWL BROKE AND THAT THEY WANT IT REPLACED. My account remained suspended, investigated as a not delivered item, and my account is now permanently suspended. I appealed the decision and was met unsuccessfully with a highly suspect message from customer service an hour later (when they say the process can take up to two weeks to investigate "thoroughly") stating that they don't want their email to go public, and to please refrain from making it so, but to me, what else is there to lose when my shop has been effectively stolen from me?

I have a 4.5 star rating from over 2 years, have issued multiple refunds and corrected orders however possible to keep my customers as satisfied as I can.

I am a 13 year Naval 100% disabled veteran, and this is literally my job and income that I created for myself, and without giving me any chance whatsoever to prove my innocence, my livelihood has been taken from me.

End all message? DO NOT LIST ON ETSY. No customer service, no real investigations, no integrity on their part.

Please see the appeal message and the response below:

Karan (Etsy)

Mar 1, 2024, 7:55PM EST

Hello there,

This is Karan from Etsys Member Services team. We appreciate you taking the time to file an appeal with Etsy.

After careful consideration, we've determined your account does not qualify for reinstatement. We've performed a comprehensive review of your account and the information you provided, and are unable to reconsider this decision.

While were unable to disclose our internal review criteria or discuss your account status further, if you have questions related to your Payment Account please review Etsys Payments Policy.

Were unable to reconsider this decision and can no longer respond to further messages about your account status. We appreciate the time youve invested on Etsy and wish you success in your future endeavors.

Best regards,

Karan

Cassandra

Mar 1, 2024, 7:52PM EST

Your legal full name: Cassandra Christine Tavares

What kind of items do you sell?: Vintage items

List all the locations where your current shop members are signing into your account: Suffolk, VA, United States

Why are you appealing your account suspension?: I have not violated Etsys policies or had any account issues

Other reason:

Are there any actions you've taken to address your suspension?: I have no overdue bills and have done nothing but completely honest business. Today I had an order of a Polish Tulip Vase that was broken, and the buyer sent me an image and I immediately handled it by issuing a full refund.

The order in question, #321469****, that my account was suspended over seems to be either a giant escalated mistaken claim, or a scam. The package was received, because the buyer confirmed the item to be received by stating that a single bowl had been broken out of the entire china set that was shipped out and sent on February 26th. I have an image of the receipt from scanning the package, as well as the receipt for the insured package that was sent out.

How will your business practices change if you regain account access?: I have provided excellent customer service and retained my integrity across every transaction. Please review my history and my consistent refunding when there were issues with damaged items.

I have been in business for over 2 years now without any service issues connected to my account.

Describe any extenuating circumstances that may have contributed to your suspension: I never received a message regarding order #321469****, as is evident from a thorough investigation of my account. From my understanding of reading their case, it looks like a single bowl was broken out of the china set they ordered, and I would absolutely do my best to replace the item at no cost to the buyer, but I have no images of which bowl broke, nor any idea if the rest of the package arrived completely intact. My assumption is that it did arrive intact because the only issue brought up was the broken bowl. Please, please, please review the details of this case.

Etsy has been nothing but amazing to me and I have done my best to uphold the best standards of a small business through your platform.

This message is a private conversation between you and Etsy. Please respect this confidentiality and refrain from distributing this communication without permission from Etsy. If you feel this message was sent to you in error, please delete it and let us know.

Please note that feedback or ideas you share with us are non-confidential and non-proprietary to you. You can read more in Etsy's Terms of Use (Section 6).

If you live in North America or South America, this email is sent by Etsy, Inc., 117 Adams Street, Brooklyn, NY 11201, USA; if you live elsewhere, this email is sent by Etsy Ireland UC, a subsidiary of Etsy, Inc., 66/67 Great Strand Street, Dublin 1, D01 RW84, Ireland having company registration number 495696 and VAT registration number IE977****C.

You are receiving this email because you registered on Etsy.com with this email address.

Copyright 2024 Etsy, Inc, an affiliate of Etsy Ireland UC. All rights reserved.

Loss:
Cons:
  • Lack of transparency
  • Customer service
  • Integrity

Preferred solution: An apology and my store reinstated.

Judy D Dmh

Gate1Travel - Lost $600 with Gate 1 Travel: A Warning to Future Customers

My recent experience with Gate 1 Travel has left me not only disappointed but out of pocket by a staggering $600. If you're considering booking with Gate 1 Travel, let my misfortune be a cautionary tale.

Despite purchasing trip cancellation insurance with the assumption of flexibility, I found myself navigating a labyrinth of confusion when attempting to cancel my trip.

Gate 1 Travel's opaque policies and lack of transparency regarding insurance coverage left me stranded, unsure of my rights and options.

Upon following their instructions to file a claim with Arch Solution Insurance, I faced further frustration. The process dragged on for eight agonizing days, during which I was left in limbo, unable to plan or make alternative arrangements.

What's more appalling is Gate 1 Travel's dismissive attitude when I sought recourse for my losses. Despite my grievances and the significant inconvenience caused, they refused to refund my $600 deposit or offer any form of compensation. It's clear that customer satisfaction is not a priority for Gate 1 Travel.

In conclusion, my $600 loss serves as a stark reminder of the risks associated with booking with Gate 1 Travel.

Their lack of transparency, poor communication, and refusal to take responsibility for their shortcomings make them a company to avoid at all costs.

Consider this a warning to all prospective customers: don't make the same mistake I did. Take your business elsewhere and spare yourself the frustration and financial loss.

Rating: 0/5 (If I could give a lower rating, I would)

Dorcas O Ecj
Dorcas O Ecj

Opay - Fraud reports and reversal

I was swindled and moniepoint (the receipent bank) told me that OPAY needs to send them a message so that they can reverse the transaction.

It was an online job claiming to be partnering with Jumia and Konga. I started my task with #2000 and I got my money back with #800 commission ,then I started another task with #80000 then everything changed when they asked me to keep recharging , now asking me to recharge an amount of #480k after recharging the total amount of #240k alreadynow am being told I cant withdraw my money until I pay 480k to complete my task.

Now I got to know that they are scammers, all the numbers and pictures they used are all fake . Surprisingly they kept on messaging me to recharge the 480k

Preferred solution: Full refund

User's recommendation: The company is reliable and relatable

Lisa C Qrn
Lisa C Qrn

Talize - Return of incorrectly labelled item

This message is for David Tarski, the owner and profiteer of Talize stores.

I have been a regular donater a well as purchased items from your Langley, BC store ever since it opened.

Last week I purchased two pairs of mens Jean's and two shirts for my son. My bill was $65 and change.

I did provide my orange Talize tag. I also remember I paid cash. My son tried the Jean's on last night when I gave them to him as he doesn't live with me. One pair fit as advertised, the other pair went halfway up his calf.

The Talize tag read 34/30. 34 waist, 30 leg. They obviously were not what was listed on the tag, they had been shortened. I searched everywhere for my receipt but couldn't find it.

I brought the pants back to the store today explaining what had happened, the manager came out and flat out refused me an exchange.

This was your fault not mine. They were incorrectly advertised. I didn't want my money back, I did however want my $20.99 + tax honored for another pair of Jean's. It's not like I bought the wrong size, the wrong size was given to me.

This is an example of when an exception to a rule should be exercised. A good, professional manager would know and understand this as one. Instead I was given rudeness and a steadfast, flat out no. No solution.

Her attitude was both immature and unprofessional. Attitude is everything.

I am not a rich person which is why I shop in your store.

I feel I've been stolen from because I actually was.

Talize, a company who is a registered charity, and advertises as such to receive donations, I don't believe this is a geat way or a very honorable way to run a company, making money at the expense of others. Please get back to me with a fair solution.

Kathryn W Ebp
Kathryn W Ebp

| map-marker Gaston, South Carolina

USAA - Answering email y'all sent me.

Yes and No.

The office of the CEO contacted me but could not give me an answer.

They submitted my request to the bank and I was told I would have to wait for their review and should have an answer by March 6th.

All I'm asking for is membership after 20years. I never defrauded y'all.

My ex husband wrote some bad checks on my account and did time for it. But the bank still cut me off. I accepted that even tho I didn't think fair.

But it has now been over 20 years and I've straightened out things where I've been in good standing with my current bank and credit cards.

All I'm asking for is for y'all to renew my membership so I can utilize your services as a retired military member I know y'all are the best fit for me, banking and insurance.

Also my boyfriend is a member with y'all and we're trying to get insurance together and banking together. It just makes since for us both to be with USAA.

After calling the bank 2 weeks ago I was told to write to the CEO with my request and I would get my membership back.

Apparently he has no say in it but his office fwd my request to the dept who has me on hold and I have to wait for the review.

I'm just asking for a second chance. I've been given second chances with other banks and done very well.

So now I'm 50 I'm just hoping I get a positive answer from the bank next week.

If y'all could reach out to them for me as well maybe they will allow me back. If not with banking atleast with Insurance.

I have never had to file a claim, so it's risk free to y'all.

Thank you for getting back to me and id appreciate any help y'all could provide to get my membership back.

I could then release a positive statement to your consumer site.

God bless,

Kathryn Wright

User's recommendation: TBA

Guest-5670435 map-marker London, England

Sky Bet - Complaint

Sky Bet - Complaint

I placed a five team accumulator and backed Palace at 9/2 with the intention of freezing if they took the lead. They did and all five teams were winning.

My cash out was just over £100 and I wanted to freeze Palace so that it would increase but the option was not available despite being advertised as freezable. All the other four games were available to freeze but obviously I wanted the one with high odds and more likely for the score to be changed.

Ive chatted with your online help and was offered £10 goodwill gesture but this doesnt seem sufficient considering the stakes, also when I said I wanted to raise it to a complaint the agent just closed the chat immediately, didnt credit the £10 bet back or raise my complaint. I have the entire chat saved and a screenshot of the moment my fives teams were winning and showing that the Spurs Palace game wasnt available to freeze.

User's recommendation: Be planning to use acca freeze

Tesa H Tti

Dazzling Cleaning - Stole and unauthorized Credit Card Charges

Scam. Literally so many things I could list.

They aren't transparent about pricing, there is no one to call when things go wrong, hard to cancel, will sign you back up again without authorization!!

They were charging me a monthly fee for months and I caught it on my statement and they refused to refund the full amounts, despite my emails showing I never agreed to be signed up.

I only received partial reimbursement via my credit card.

They refuse to call youbor gwt on the phone to discuss this because they know they are in the wrong and it's easy to hide behind an email.

Cleaners are lazy and spend way more time talking and hanging out on their phone, if you can get them to show up at all!

So many times someone would confirm and not show up.

Another time one of them broke a picture and didn't offer to gwt reimbursement via their company.

DO NOT USE THIS SERVICE. YOU CAN FIND BETTER PEOPLE ON YOUR OWN THAT ACTUALLY SHOW UP AND DO A GREAT JOB.

THIS COMPANY STEALS YOUR MONEY SO CHECK YOUR STATEMENTS!

Loss:
Cons:
  • Lack of transparency in pricing
  • Hard to free yourself from them
  • Lazy cleaners

Preferred solution: Full refund

User's recommendation: Find someone reliable on your own through other services or a referral.

James B Nan

Enterprise Rent A Car - Mistreatment

I had booked a car 5 days ago. I came in an hour early at freeport illinois center.

The man said he didn't have a car at the moment. I requested if we can start with the paperwork and he said no. So I left and came back after an hour. This is when he told me that I can't use my debit card unless I provided additional information.

I tried to ask him why he didn't tell me this earlier since now it was only five minutes remaining before the office closed. He said " calm down you know I can refuse service" I was shocked at the expression and I didn't say a word after that .I had to get my wife from outside so she can be my witness. Then he said he was just trying to tell me that he needed additional documents and when my wife asked him the same question as to why he didn't give us all the basic information, he tried to say that he had told us, but will the two of us be lying. We finally were able to work quickly to provide the required information and he gave us the car.

. On top of all this, when I asked him what his name was he said "don't worry about it"

Preferred solution: Apology

Ashley p Bot
Ashley p Bot

| map-marker Panama City, Florida

United Concordia Dental - United Concordia destroyed my life

Through my husbands military service we had dental insurance through United Concordia. While stationed in Germany, I went in to one of the chosen dentists I was allowed to go to through United Concordia for a routine cleaning and the dentist ended up doing multiple fillings, all of those fillings fell out within a couple of weeks.

I contacted the insurance company to let them know I needed them replaced to which they proceeded to tell me I could not because I received root canals not fillings and had also reached my cap for the year in dental insurance coverage because of it. I also was forced to pay a deductible for root canals not fillings. I went back and forth with them for a year to replace the fillings and told them repeatedly that i had not received any root canals which they proceeded to tell me I was lying and the that the dentist said I did. Our family had no money to replace the fillings ourselves that had fallen out.

As a result from exposed holes in my teeth my entire mouth got infected and I lost my teeth which also has affected my entire health and being able to eat to this day.

When I got back to the states I went to a dentist and had them send an xray to the insurance company showing I had never received a root canal in my life and told them the damage from the German dentist and them requires thousands of dollars of repair that my family did not have to which the insurance company replied that it was a typing error saying I had a root canal on their end which is a lie, I had spoken to them by phone and through correspondence on their system multiple times, and also that now I owed the dentist more money when I had overpaid that dentist to begin with as I paid a deductible for root canals not fillings. Because of this insurance company my teeth have been destroyed and have fallen out when I never had problem tether before, I cannot eat normal and my entire bodies health has been affected from the infection.

User's recommendation: Warning to never go through this company

Mark N Cvp
Mark N Cvp

| map-marker Walnut, California

Frontier Communications - Ongoing and pervasive incompetence in regards to repeated phone line failures

I have had Frontier Communications landline and laughable internet since they took over AT&T. Their internet service is not even third world and goes out now, fairly regularly.

When I call them, it is always my equipment as per them, that is at fault, yet in the end, for the past 7 years, it has been 100% their fault each and every time. Their website is worthless for complaints and their help line should be on Comedy Central. Ask them a question that is not on their cheat sheet in front of them and they go silent and you have to keep saying hello and they then state that they are listening, but will refuse to answer any question of concern if the response is not pre-written. I have experienced this repeatedly.

Once, when it had not rained for more than 7 months in California, their help center insisted it was "water in the lines". Maybe the neighbors dog pissed on the equipment? It was their equipment failure. My internet and or phones have stopped working now for the third time in about 7 weeks (again).

The last two times lasted about a month. If you can avoid Frontier, do it, or join the thousands of other clients who feel that this company is garbage. I now have the personal phone number of the gentleman who fixes the equipment.

We are on a first name basis. He acts, the phone complaint line just gives you verbal garbage and accomplishes nothing for weeks on end.

Loss:
Cons:
  • Worthless company

Preferred solution: Full refund

User's recommendation: AVOID at ALL COSTS.

Jan J Emx
Jan J Emx

| map-marker Milnerton, Western Cape

Kinetic by Windstream - Breach of contractual agreement

False advertisement. I signed my contract with kinetic by Windstream over the other competitors because they offered a $200 gift gift card to new customers.

The terms of agreement stated that in order to receive my $200 gift card to spend any way I would like was that I had to pay my first two bills without delinquency and then I would receive an email with the link to get my card. That email never came and several times I have tried to call and was given the runaround.

Today I received a letter in the mail from one stream stating that I had been upgraded data speeds and no need to do a thing they've already done it the letter stated. That was the purpose of my call initially I was told then when letting them know about the letter that no ma'am we would never change your account without the customer knowing or agreeing to it first we don't do that and then I read her the letter verbatim and the letter stated that they already did no need for me to do anything it said so I explained to her that I did not want her to upgrade it any further or anything more because truth be told I still hadn't figured out the whole gift card thing and I was feeling a little gif and lied to and misled and misinformed so I bring that issue up after 3 hours of phone conversation it was decided that they had entered my email incorrectly so I never got the email with my gift card after again if you hours and being hung up on and waiting on hold again and again I finally got a hold of a supervisor who saw that the mistake was theirs and she was ready to get me over to somebody who could cut me a check because the card was no longer an option since it was sent to the wrong email it had expired and apparently there's no going backwards with that or issuing another one so she sends me to a lady who was supposed to write a hard check or another gift card option of some sorts and immediately I was told I was misinformed that she wasn't going to help me in that way and that I needed to call customer service pack again and take that up with them and so I explained to her man I've already been extremely inconvenienced and that I would appreciate if she would please contact the supervisor that just transferred me to her and make her aware of the situation and see what other options were available the lady did not like that and she was very rude and so she threw me in a cue and I sat there and sat there and sat there until finally I called back I hung up and called back and I get on the phone and again this is probably without exaggeration five or six times now verifying myself telling the whole story all over again and this lady on the phone starts to tell me how it's my fault that I miss the email etc etc and I tried to explain to her no ma'am you are misunderstanding what happened to the point where the lady was so rude and all but called me a liar she told me that I was wrong she didn't say the word liar but she told me how I was wrong and how she could go and prove that I was wrong when clearly I knew that she was misunderstanding and she hung up on me because I told her no man that's not acceptable I'm not going to listen to you tell me that I'm wrong when you were when you are misunderstanding and I've been on the phone for 3 hours don't do that and she got disrespectful and hung up the phone so I called back again and another lady answers and by now everybody is hearing I mean word has gotten around a little room I guess I don't know and I start to tell her what happened and then she finished my story for me and she too hung up the phone I have all of these calls recorded myself and I let them know that they also stated in the recording before they answered that the calls would be monitored I pray to God they are and then I was told that there is nothing that they can do that I'm sorry we can't help you we can't we can't give you that gift certificate so they are breaching their own contract and I'm ready to get an attorney but I'm going to make one last ditch effort to contact corporate first I just can't seem to reach a human I am so upset I'm appalled and I am ready to discontinue my service with them and depending on what happens with corporate on Monday morning I might be suing these big companies think that they're going to get over on little nobody's like us but here's the thing ladies and gentlemen they didn't Bank on me because if we all just sit down and let these people do that to us at these big companies do that kind of thing to us well I mean why are they in business I'm not going to sit down no more I'm done being taken advantage of and that goes for anybody anybody any company anybody any entity any person I'm about to set an example.

Loss:

Preferred solution: I would like kinetic Windstream to fulfill their end of the contract agreement.

User's recommendation: Probably reconsider your internet company options.

Guest

Too long ; unreadable. Next time don't screw the pooch over a gift card ; there's more to consider than something so small when making a large purchase.

reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-2493895

Not only that, but why $285 over a $200 gift card? And she’s really going to pay a retainer and a lawyer $300+/hr? People see too many “you don’t pay unless we get money for you” attorney ads.

View more comments (1)
Guest-5670361 map-marker Blenheim, Ontario

Instacart - Extra charge

Nothing has been resolved with the head honchos & pencil pushers of the company in regards to a charge taken from my bank account for a membership I did not request or authorize. The money was stolen from a vulnerable senior.

I phoned 3 times to question it & they said I agreed to it on an order I made. I did not make an order prior to talking to them. They hung up on me each time after saying I was not getting my $111.87 refund for what I did not authorize them to take. On one call after I waited an hour or so I placed an order at Walmart & it showed a delivery charge (which I had no problem with as I had been paying that all along) but the representative claims I had clicked the supposed acceptance.

My daughter Ashley got on the phone asking where it was & she had the receipt in front of her & nothing showed a check mark for acceptance that they could find. She said since I placed an order (in fact 2 orders) after I supposedly agreed to which I DID NOT DO OR AUTHORIZE) that I do not qualify for a refund.

April H Liu
April H Liu

| map-marker Fort Wayne, Indiana

Superior Auto - Disappointed isn’t the word

Patty is the worst her customer service is beyond disrespectful we have her recorded on several occasions. Ron openly admitted when they drove the truck to the lot that they did not do inventory of the property we was moving houses an they took it for being 12 hours late on 32 dollars short they left it unlocked and he told us the lady that was working there took the things from the vehicle including all credit cards an important paperwork in a visor organizer a bag with x box an oculus an games tools in the back an a lot more all they did was fire the lady!!

The trucks rear differential is out an we have paid every week they know it can not be driven without more damage an they just drove it off my property knowing the damage they would cause driving it without giving us the option of having it towed. They have booted it an out a lock on the steering wheel prior but this time they drove it just to damage it !! All patty could say is I dont care I dont care. They have been in my home trying to walk me through how to make a fraudulent fake payment online an we refused because its wrong and also would get more fees my checks went from weekly to biweekly and she said oh we will change it but never did an told me she did so I was racking up late fees!!!

This is ongoing but we have over 90% of the way paid off. They just did a lot more damage to the vehicle I dont know what to do

User's recommendation: NEVER

Guest

You're scary. You go around recording people for ...

what ?

That's how President Nixon earned his black mark in history. Hopefully the supplier is as paranoid as you are and gets you on video as well as audio recordings.

Guest-5670329 map-marker Tampa, Florida

Appeal of the deactivation of the Instacart account

Dear Instacart support team,

I am writing to appeal the decision to close my Instacart account on October 26, 2022, due to the reason for "duplicate data".

I registered with Instacart on October 26, 2022 and provided my social security number and driver's license on the same day. However, my account was closed IMMEDIATELY AFTER ITS CREATION, without giving me the opportunity to make a single order.

I didn't even have the opportunity to work a single minute with Instacart.

I understand that the reason for the deactivation was due to "duplicate data," but I would like to clarify that this is not true. I have provided valid and unique documents, and I do not have any duplicate accounts.

I have tried to contact the support team several times, but I have not received a satisfactory response. I would like to request that you review my case and consider reactivating my Instacart account.

I am sure that this was a mistake and that I can continue working with Instacart without any problems.

I would like you to give me the opportunity to prove it.

Please reconsider my case and reactivate my Instacart account as soon as possible. I look forward to continuing to work with you.

I thank you in advance for your attention to this matter.

Best regards,

Paul Franco

Don B Pwt
Don B Pwt map-marker Rochester, Minnesota

Famous Daves - Bumped to back of the line for catering orders

My wife and I dine at FD about once every 4-5 weeks. We stopped March 1, 2024 at 5pm and there was less than 16 other customers seated.

We ordered two Southern shrimp platter meals and two beers. My wife commented to me she could see them boxing up catering orders. We waited for one hour before our food arrived. The shrimp platter is consist of shrimp, french fries, coleslaw and corn bread.

This meat could have been prepared and served in less than 20 min. I (we) never complained to our waitress but when she brought another drink (about 40 minutes) I asked if our food was getting close.

She commented on the large catering order, and said yes, its getting close. I'm happy their getting a lot of catering Bus., but at the expense of their sit-down customers is total BS.

Pros:
  • Normally it is served in a satisfactory timeframe
  • Good food
Cons:
  • Just this occassion - sit down customers should not be penalized

Preferred solution: Apology

User's recommendation: The food has always been good.

Guest

Couldn’t just have a night out with the wife and enjoy each others’ company? It’s all about the slight.

reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-2493920

Said No One!

View more comments (1)
Maxwell s Ehz
Maxwell s Ehz

Instacart - Account issues

Got a new phone went to log in and it was under old phone number couldn't get into account. Put in form for phone change and they screwed it all up gave me another account under an email I never gave them and now can't get in either one to straight it out have to text this out every damn day cuz you can't talk to a person the cheap bastards out sourced they're customer service to a bunch of Indians and none of them understand what my issue is they all refuse to let me speak to supervised and I'm still not working for a month and half now .I'm skewed financially going to lose house .car. Kids cuz these *** can't change a phone number

Loss:

User's recommendation: Go to store yourself

Jack G Mix
Jack G Mix

Firestone Complete Auto Care - Tire Complaint - unreasonable manager

Purchased a new Tire from Store #029386. Very courteous technician sold me a tire.

All in Cost $294.20. Transaction was on Saturday 2/10/2024.

Driving 2 days later while driving the instrument panel on my dashboard lit up with all icons blinking and flashing message - WARNING CONTACT DEALER. With a trip pending the next day, I garaged the car until my return on 2/27. Went to my Nissan Dealer.

Vehicle is a 2021 Nissan Rogue Sport purchased New in 3/2021.

Unfortunately your Technician installed the wrong size tire (to big) ultimately causing the vehicle warning system to respond. The Vehicle uses size 215/60R17. Your sales record to me shows the correct size. But the actual size of the tire installation was 235/65R17.

Today, 3/1, I returned to the store.

Spoke with service manager, Adam Jenkins, showed him the paperwork as well as the incorrect tire. In very deliberate terms he explained to me all that I did WRONG. He said the only right thing I did was going to the Nissan Dealer. Once there I should have had them reset my computer warning system and install my spare tire so that I could come back to him for the correct free tire replacement.

He said flat out that he would not refund me any money.

I then asked for his card so that I could properly reference him when I went forward corporately. He provided the card and then changed his tune by offering a Credit of $141.99.

Not close to original all in of $294.20.

I took the credit so that I could close him out and proceed to you.

The first technician on 2/10, Chris, was so helpful and courteous. Made sure I received my Veterans Discount and thanked me for my service.

Unfortunately installation of the wrong tire and a very obnoxious response from your store manager are a turn off.

I am requesting the return of $152.21 in order to get a full return of $294.20

Appreciate your time.

Jack Graham

User's recommendation: In response to yesterday’s complaint I received a call this morning from Chris. He was on site when the original transaction took place and luckily remembered chatting with me. He apologized repeatedly for the actions of his store manager and immediately rectified the issue by giving me the appropriate credit to my account. With this level of response I will definitely continue to do business with him. A great and very timely remedy by Firestone.