Lori C Uhs
Lori C Uhs map-marker Charlotte, North Carolina

Kia Motors - I’m not being informed or given updates on the repairs on my vehicle.

On 12/15/23 my vehicle was hit by someone coming down the wrong way. Kia collision center received my vehicle on 12/17 or 18th of 2023. The insurance company gave them a green light for repairs on the 12/28/2023. On 2/2/2024 I was told that my vehicle would be ready. I had to call them to find out that my vehicle was not ready it would be ready on the 2/7/24 not ready on the 2/15/ not ready now 2/23/2024 upon calling to see if my vehicle was ready, I was told by Ms. Kelly that they were still waiting on the part. I feel as if I am getting the run around . I have called and left messages with the General Manager to call me back on this matter and I have not received a response from him either. Brett Lloyd is the general manager of Kia Greenbrier Collision Center. So now its come to this point that I have reached out to you for help in regards to my vehicle. Due to me being told my car would be ready I returned my rental on the 15th. So I am without transportation which is stressful causing hypertension and anxiety to me and is an inconvenience adding financial hardship to have pay to go to and from work. How can you help me.
Guest-5647658 map-marker Black Mountain, North Carolina

RockAuto - Received wrong parts and can not get assistance

Ordered a full s/s exhaust, item #643114. listed on there web site as $381.89. received a cheaper aluminized steel exhaust item #18318. listed on there web site as $336.79. I was charged the higher price but the cheaper item (visibly different and labeled as such) was in a box labeled as the correct item. Fully automated assistance says I must pay return shipping and will also lose the original shipping and probably a restocking charge. They did not offer the correct part or even a refund of the price difference. Unable to find any way of contacting a human. I am ready to explode! tried but unable to download photo documentation?

User's recommendation: do not do business with this company!

paul w Fpl
paul w Fpl

Entergy - No one there with a brain

I have called twice to report one of their streetlights that is out on a corner where cars and pedestrians are (the corner of Hwy 24 and Mobile Estates Drive in Gray LA 70359). I nearly hit someone on a dark night recently. I provided the location and address both times I called. The first time a technician called me back saying he would be back the next morning to fix it. That was 2 weeks ago, never happened. I hate liars. The second time I called, another technician called back asking for the location/address. How many times do I have to provide the address/location before someone gets killed at that dark corner? This is negligence on the part of Entergy. Clearly no one there has a brain. I say fire everybody at Entergy and when you replace them, make it a requirement that the new employees actually have a brain.
Cons:
  • Lying employees
  • Lousy service
  • Stupid employees

Preferred solution: Fix the broken streetlight at the corner of HWY 24 and Mobile Estates Drive Gray LA 70359.

User's recommendation: Don't live anywhere that Entergy services

Gordon H Teu
Gordon H Teu

Electronic Arts - Am not receiving password reset emails

We have been round and round trying to get a code to verify our identiy (my son & I) but no code ever arrives. We have checked our spam folder countless times and our main inbox and nothing ever arrives from EA. When you call their number they do not offer phone support and we have not to this date received any type of email from EA. We have spent hundreds if not thousands of dollars with EA over the years. This is horrible customer service and we deserve better my son wants to enable two factor authentication on his EA account from his Xbox but it keeps saying to check our email for a code to verify identity. This code never arrives. Please help! Horrible Customer service.!!!

Preferred solution: We just want a response from EA

Christina Pirong
Christina Pirong

Cash App - My account was closed for no reason

In the beginning of January, 2024 my uncle Darin sent me $25 for my birthday, which was December 31st. I spent it on Temu and stuff that was in my cart for a while, I was so excited. About 5 minutes after the purchase was made, it said my account had been closed for "suspicious activity" but I did nothing wrong. All I did was get money and then make a payment. I contacted customer service and was understanding at first about the issue, but they have done nothing about this!! It's been nearly 2 months and still nothing. I contacted them again today and they brushed it off and said the same things they said when I FIRST CONTACTED THEM!! I want my account back, NOW!! I'm done playing nice. I told my friends about the issue and one of them stated they had a similar experience and they weren't able to get their money back, and they lost it all.
Loss:
Pros:
  • Its great for giving and receiving money
  • Its great for online shopping
Cons:
  • Theres clearly not great security
  • Stuff like this happens

Preferred solution: My account back, NOW

User's recommendation: Do not download this app unless you want your account randomly closed.

Jolean Det
Jolean Det map-marker Montreal, Quebec

SkipTheDishes - Schedule

I have been working for you guys for 3 years. I gave up my full time job to work for you guys and now over the last 3 weeks you have cut my shifts. I have over 3000 deliveries and over 20 thousand kms delivering for this company. The schedule I need is Tuesday 10-7, Wednesday 10-7,Thursday 10-7,and Friday 10-7. I cant believe after making this company a reliable food service to use you are screwing me this bad. I just deleted my availability and now Im working more for door dash because of the way youre treating me. You even screwed me out of a 4 dollar top up. This is it. Its time to treat me better or I will make another company money. If you want to talk my number is 709219****
Leo D Mqa
Leo D Mqa

| map-marker Mansfield, Massachusetts

Subway - To add rewards points on my App

Subway - To add rewards points on my App
Still haven't heard from Subway after emailing them on 2/19/24...they responded that someone would reach out to me...they claimed that they couldn't scan my App to give me my rewards for a $6.79 sub..also they refused to accept my $3.49 Subway authorized coupon..they even made a snide remark when I asked if I could email Subway Customer Service or fill out a "missing Rewards Points" form and replied yes but "good luck getting through"..which turned out to be true ..this Store #37249 on Copeland Drive in Mansfield MA is terrible as far as attitude, assistance and Customer Service...the girl who rang me out and made the snide remark ignored me when I returned to get a copy of my receipt because she was showing a customer/friend pictures on her phone ..nice way to run a business...Subway is not approachable at the corporate level and they don't even support their own Loyalty Program..been eating at Subway for 20+ years and I am all done..just another company that cuts corners, *** off their Customer base, raises prices while shrinking the product and then goes BANKRUPT..Kharma' a ***
Loss:
Pros:
  • Good value and healthy food
Cons:
  • Shop owners refusing company issue coupons

Preferred solution: The difference between the $6.79 price and the price with my $3 99 coupon-$2.80..as well as my points I am owed for the $6

User's recommendation: STAY AWAY especially that store

Guest-5647572 map-marker Fairview, Utah

Solawave - Order issue

Accidentally hit the promotional ad button purchasing a second wand kit whilst attempting to decline the offer. I was flustered that I'd done so and immediately tried to locate a customer service number to call and have it fixed, only to find an email link on their page. Slightly unhappy about that and wanting to fix my mistake as soon as possible, I googled a customer service number for solawave. After entering their pin and receiving the number, slightly inconvenient instead of just having it pull up and immediately being able to dial, I was put it touch with Natalie who promptly removed the extra item. Very pleased overall.
Eatmy A Xmn
Eatmy A Xmn map-marker Tampa, Florida

Kia Motors - Lost wages due to lack of competence

Took my car in for a warranty service and my car was there for 2 months before being fixed. After 3 weeks Kia finally got me a rental car, because we are a 2 car household, plus I own my business which requires a truck that my wife now has because her car is at the dealer. So 3 weeks of lost wages there for me! Finally go to pick up the car, again at 2 months, and the dealership has crushed my driver side door in!! So now I'll be out of work for another week due to their negligence. Called corporate just now and basically Kia and the dealer are telling me ZERO reimbursement and to stop wasting their time, and go pound sand!! Oh and I was charged 326 dollars for fuel line cleaning that didn't solve anything. So y'all that's what you are dealing with when it comes to Kia. Leesburg Kia in FL.
Jessica B Men
Jessica B Men

Uber - Lost item

Uber - Lost item
Uber - Lost item - Image 2
Uber did not assist me with this matter effectively. They only contacted the driver and took his word. Instead of investigating throughly. Uber is a company that has all trips time stamped and majority if not all vehicles have camera footage. Non of these aspects were taken into consideration. They did not check the time frame from my drop off and the pick up of the second passenger. And my first initial call to ask if my items were still in the vehicle. The driver was very rude and disrespectful which led me to believe he had my property. I was not assisted properly at all by Uber. I was dropped off to my location @ approximately 8:24 the first call was made by 8:30 thats when I told the driver I noticed immediately that I did not have my bag which contained my shoes, socks as well as my iPhone 15 charger. I was told that he did not see my bag I called a second time and reassured him that I left it there. He then proceeded to raise his voice I told him I would make a complaint he then told me to go ahead and hung up the phone. I then called Uber to report my items missing and was given the back and forth where they took the drivers word over mine without a proper investigation.
Loss:
Cons:
  • Not able to speak to a person
  • Not able to connect regarding lost item

Preferred solution: I would love them to really investigate at this time I believe my items are long gone. I would definitely like to compensated some how.

User's recommendation: Not to trust Uber they don’t help with missing items

Guest

Both Uber and Lyft have in their terms of service they are not responsible for any items left behind, expressly because of people like you, asking for compensation. As already explained, any dash cam in a driver's vehicle is that driver's personal property and is there for THEIR protection (in case a passenger becomes belligerent, violent, etc).

Marcelline Syr

Where were your parents when you left your shoes behind? Surely they would not allow a young child like yourself to use Uber alone.

Marcelline Syr

Also you are NOT entitled to compensation for YOUR MISTAKE. WHY SHOULD YOU BE REWARDED FOR BEING STUPID AND CARELESS.

If anything you should pay for his gas and time to return the shoes that YOU LEFT BEHIND. BTW Lyft has the same issue with STUPID customers like yourself expecting compensation for items THEY left behind and blaming others rather than theme elves for being STUPID and CARELESS.

Marcelline Syr

The only person that you should blame here is YOURSELF for being STUPID and CARELESS and leaving your shoes behind.

Guest

Uber(and Lyft) policy is they are not responsible for items left behind in a vehicle. They are not obligated to call or investigate.

Any car with a dash cam is at owner’s expense and is private property not viewable to anyone. You also don’t deserve any compensation.

reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-2489470

Sigh the entitlement people have. They were STUPID AND CARELESS and want to be rewarded for it? What about doing the adult thing and owning up to their mistake?

reply icon Replying to comment of Marcelline Syr

One thing I wont tolerate is the name calling. I take all the blame for leaving it behind but like I said as soon as he pulled off I noticed I didn’t have my bag point blank period.

Let’s make this clear I am far from stupid and I am not an entitled person. I have already went to the police department and I have all rights to request what I have.

That doesn’t mean that i will be rewarded that. And that’s absolutely fine I hope you have this same energy when you make a mistake.

reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-2489593

I think they meant you are acting stupid-LY, tbh. You took an event, bag/phone left and developed a whole false narrative about what shoulda, coulda, woulda been done.

The problem is the “....not responsible for items left behind.” That policy that existed as part of your terms of service, was present prior to the ride. So all the blah blah investigation, blah blah do more, call more, time stamp is pointless in the complaint. As is his personal dash cam if he had one. The entitlement part I can also see.

Very clearly. It always involves “...was rude”. Both times you called the answer to it’s not here is “thank you and goodbye”. You know you got loud and argued.

Hence he was rude because you were left not satisfied. The cherry on the top of entitlement is expecting compensation. Myself if it happened?

A call or text offering $250. If that didn’t work I’d cut my losses and restore info on my new phone from backup.

reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-2489593

If you want compensation for YOUR MISTAKE, you are STUPID and entitled. The driver has to work, drive other passengers.

Do you want him to cancel on someone else because of YOUR MISTAKE. I make mistakes but i do not expect to be rewarded for it.

By asking for COMPENSATION, you are asking to be REWARDED. You also signed a waiver saying that they are not responsible for lost or stolen items, items left behind.

reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-2489470

Maybe if this child gave the phone to a parents or responsible adult this would not have happened. He or she did not and were careless and lost their phone. They are too young to own a phone.

View more comments (9)
Jason H Cej
Jason H Cej

| map-marker Coon Rapids, Minnesota

Firestone Complete Auto Care - Awful Scheduling Habits and Poor Communication

This past Wednesday, Feb 21st, I had an appointment with the Firestone dealer at 11491 Hanson Blvd NW, Coon Rapids, Minnesota. I made the appointment the day prior, asking for 3:30 PM if it was possible. The female I was dealing with said she could get me in at 3:30 and I was thrilled because it would leave me time for my 4:45 medical appointment. Frankly, this woman had zero personality. She was abrupt and short on the phone. I blew it off as no big deal since I got an appointment time that was perfect. The next day I arrived at exactly 3:28. I walked in and immediately knew I was dealing with the same "Miss Abrupt" I had on the phone the previous day just based on her cold demeanor. I informed her I had a 3:30 appointment. "Keys" she said as she put her hand out. That was it. She said nothing more. Okay, so much for professional communication. Her personality aside, my real issue was yet to come. What Firestone didn't know is that I requested 3:30 because I knew it took 20-30 minutes to do an alignment and I paid 18 months ago to a lifetime alignment on my SUV with Firestone. This was only my third time back. As I mentioned, I asked Firestone for that time slot because I had a 4:45 doctors appointment 10 minutes from that Firestone location. An appointment I made a month ago because it's hard to find open appt times with that doctor. So now it's about 4PM and I've been there 30 minutes and my SUV is still sitting where I parked it. I'm getting antsy because I know I have to make this doctors appt. About that same time, the abrupt Firestone lady walks over to a customer seated in the waiting area. They've just finished working on his pickup. Miss Abrupt talks to him about the few things they worked on and then says, "Would you like us to add an alignment?" The guy mulls it over and says, yep. I notice this but say nothing. But figured I better ask her what the timeline is. So I walk over to Miss Abrupt and ask her where we're at with my alignment. She responds, "we have a customer's vehicle up on the rack and as soon as he's done, they'll get me up there." She then points out they only have one alignment lift. And guess who's vehicle is on the rack getting the alignment? The guy who she just added an alignment to the work he's having done. She adds that "it will only be about 10 minutes." Well, his pickup comes off the rack around 4:15 and the mechanic parks it outside and for the next 15 minutes the alignment rack is empty. Nobody is in a hurry. Nobody seems concerned that my 3:30 appt has now left me standing around for an hour. One would think that Miss Abrupt would have said to the mechanic doing the previous alignment, "hey, get this guy up right away, he's been waiting for nearly an hour." But she doesn't communicate a thing. Finally, at 4:30 on the nose, a mechanic pulls my SUV into the alignment rack. By this point I know I can't make the medical appt. I call them and I'm now waiting another 4-5 weeks to get in. I'm not happy, but this is the world of poor customer service we live in today. Finally, the alignment is done. It's now 5PM exactly. So before I leave I approach Miss Abrupt and I begin to explain why I was less than happy with the service. I don't get a sentence out and she cuts me off and says to the guy sitting in the next room, "Matt, can you come up here." So Matt (I assume he's the manager) comes up and I very calmly inform him of the times. I tell him, I arrived at 3:28 for a 3:30 appt. I waited until 4:30 before Firestone put my SUV on the alignment rack. Moreover, a doctors appt I made four weeks ago is now shot, and I'm waiting another 4-5 weeks to get in to see that doctor. His reply, "I'm sorry." So I added, "how is it that I have a 3:30 alignment appt and the guy with the red pickup is asked after you guys service his vehicle if he wants to 'add' an alignment, when I'm on the schedule for an alignment 30 minutes before he's even being asked? Matt's reply, "He was already on the rack." So in my mind, I'm thinking, so because this guy's vehicle is "on the rack" my 3:30 alignment time-slot is erased? Who thinks like that? In my mind, good customer service would have been to explain to the guy with the red pickup, "hey, we can add that alignment sir, but you'll have to wait a bit, we have a customer who's vehicle we have to align right away because he had a 3:30 appointment." Was it because they could tag another $100 onto his bill, whereas they make nothing additional off me since I pre-paid for my lifetime alignment? That would be my first guess. And if true, that says even less about Firestone's service at that location. Anyway, after Matt tosses me the "I'm sorry" I said (quite nicely), "that doesn't really help me much Matt, I missed a doctor's appointment that I made a month ago because what should have taken 30 minutes, took 90 minutes, and now I can't get in to see that doctor for another month. Matt's response now turns angry, and he raises his voice and says, "I said I'm sorry, what do you want me to say?" I replied, so you just toss out a canned I'm sorry and that makes everything okay? I spent 25 years in law enforcement. I was dispatched to thousands disputes and arguments in my career. Usually, it's the customer who is out of line and overreacting in these types of verbal disagreements, but not this time. What did I want Matt to do? Well, an apology means very little in the practical world we live in. Apologies are fine for little things, like "oh sorry, I overcharged you, let me fix that." Not that it was going to fix my problem but perhaps a 50% off my next Firestone service would have been thoughtful? That would be too reasonable, and we all know these guys are afraid they might lose a few bucks if they are too generous. I'm sure this guy Matt doesn't have the authority to make such a decision anyway. He's a cog on a wheel. Here were the easy solutions which could have been implemented at any time if these people possessed any customer service skills. 1. If you know your customers are backing up, call me before I arrive and tell me that so I can make another appt at a later date or opt to come to my appointment anyway. But at least I know beforehand what is going on. 2. OR . . . Inform me after I arrive if my appt time isn't going to work into the time-slot I made, and give me the option to make a new appt, or to stay around knowing my appt is going to be delayed. This of course would infer someone has the skill-set of communication, and nobody said a thing to me. They just left me standing there. 3. Most flagrant in my opinion was adding an alignment on the spot for a customer who didn't have an alignment scheduled, and then pretty much pushing me to the back of the line when I've already been there for 30 minutes waiting . . . AND I'M THE GUY WITH THE ALIGNMENT APPOINTMENT. Hello! I'd never go back to this location again. Two Firestone employees right there in the lobby, and nobody says a word to me about delays or even asking me if I'd like to make a new appointment. I took the time to record with my phone when my vehicle was pulled in, etc, but I can't imagine it's going to do much good uploading any of that. So my doctor's appointment is now moved to March 21, thanks to Firestone's wonderful customer service team on Hanson Blvd in Coon Rapids. Will Firestone HQ even read this and take notice. Highly doubtful.

Preferred solution: A reasonable compensation for my time would have been nice. Acknowledging a customers valuable time by offering perhaps a 50 percent off future service on your car might be a good start.

User's recommendation: Not at Firestone, 11491 Hanson Blvd NW, Minneapolis, MN 55433

Guest

How disappointed your wife must be in you as a man.

reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-2489474

Deeply insightful. Thanks for sharing there Aristotle.

reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-2489558

You’re welcome.

Bridgestone

Thank you for taking the time to share this with us, Jason. We know your time is valuable, and we truly apologize for the extended wait that you experienced during your recent alignment service appointment at our store.

We understand how upsetting this has been, and would like to have your concerns addressed by our management team. For continued support, please feel welcome to email us at SocialCare@***.com with your contact information, the store location, the details of this experience, and invoice number. We value your business and want to ensure your satisfaction.

Thank you for choosing Firestone for your auto care needs. ^Sarah

View more comments (3)
Bob T Zik
Bob T Zik

Pluto TV - Programing

Have you ever thought of switching any programed series from their time slot. Example: I watch Frasier on Pluto's Classic Sit-Com each day from 11a.m. to 1pm. The rotation for each show are always played within the same time frame and it's monotonous. Why don't you switch Frazier with Cheers during this time slot, and also find something for switching Becker with another show. Their is nothing more monotonous or boring than watching the same thing over and over again. Yes, I could switch to another channel off your Guide...but I find there is nothing that interests me on those channels with half-hour programs nor something I care to see.
Cierra L Jpz
Cierra L Jpz

| map-marker Jacksonville, Florida

Whataburger - Manger complaint

i was supposed to go back to work on the February 20th of 2024 because I was under the doctor but they put me on the schedule and then they took me off the schedule and when i called up there to see if i was supposed to come in she (jennifer) answered the phone and go say wtf she want and so i told ha (Jennifer) what my hot schedule said she gonna say yeah i havent heard from you cierra so i took you off the schedule but keep in mind i talked to them the day i had my panic attack which was February 12th of 2024 and they told me to take the week off and come back tuesday the 20th of 2024 with my doctors note but when i tried to do that she (Jennifer) had an attitude with me so i quit , i will not be working for whataburger on 16th street in Orange Tx ever again because I dont appreciate the way Jennifer the Manager of the whataburger on 16th st talk to me, either yall gonna do something about it or I will be suing y'all . Thank you Sincerely, Cierra Lacey

User's recommendation: Don’t go to this whataburger

Gary F Zui
Gary F Zui

Gucci - Poor customer service

Gucci - Poor customer service
Hi I purchased a Gucci belt 8 years ago. I where it maybe 20 times a year. This year 2 small screws fell out of the buckle. I called Gucci customer services as Gucci say they will repair their goods if you have an account with them. I brought it into the store on the 20th January 2024 and politely acknowledged by email on the 21st January 2024. On 1st February 2024 customer services emailed me to say ''Our technicians have informed us that unfortunately no repair intervention is available for the repair of your belt''! I emailed them back the same day to remind them that it was only 2 screws missing and wanted to escalate this matter, as Gucci is supposed to be a premium brand and the belt should have more longevity and it wasn't actually broken. On the 10th February they acknowledged my email and said to allow 3-5 working days for an update in response! On the 19th February I emailed them again and advised that they had my belt for almost 3 weeks! On the 22nd February they finally responded ''We apologise for the delay in response. As we no longer stock the spare parts for this item, we are unable to initiate a repair as the necessary components are for this particular belt buckle which we no longer have''. Premium brand? No way Terrible Customer Service
Loss:
Pros:
  • Premium brand
Cons:
  • Poor after sales

Preferred solution: for Gucci to fix my belt

User's recommendation: buy elsewhere

Hailley Cad
Hailley Cad map-marker Honolulu, Hawaii

Hawaiian Airlines - Seats were changed

Reserved extra comfort and legroom for my flight to Las Vegas on 2/18/24, seat 11G, plus an aisle seat when getting ready to board, My new seat no. 19 E, not an aisle seat but in the middle. I'm a plus size woman and want the ability to get up and walk to the bathroom with inconveniently disturbing the others, plus going down the aisle and bumping people is not cute. I checked in at 7:05 am and the kiosk wasn't available and the lady at the gate gave me a book card with numbers to call and talk with Consumer Compliant, I called, but it was a fax number. Who uses fax these days or has access to one. Called the customer relations and got someone from the Philippines. Told me to go to the website, have you been on the website. Can't find a thing there but looking for flight, destination is no problem. Why are we outsourcing Hawaiian!

User's recommendation: Check in 2 hours earlier but this should not happened. Paid for good seats not to be sent to the back.

Selva K Dlu
Selva K Dlu

RelianceDigital - Complaint not resolved more than 17days

I registered a complaint on 06th Feb regarding my television power adaptor not working. Even after the initial complaint, so many times called customer care team and registered more than 7 times for the resolution. Every time I'm getting the message like issue will be resolved within 72hrs but even after 17 days over now no service engineer visited for resolving the issue. I'm totally frustrated now and even after getting paid warranty service from reliance which is really not helpful when reporting complaint. I believe reliance will not easily leave customer concern just like that. Product detail: 43" sony television with 1yr additional warranty The below messages only received after every times complaint but no real service happening. Dear Customer, Your Call No. 806376**** is being re-assigned to the technician for the product SONY 43 UHD SMART LED TV 43X75K who will attend to it on date 22.02.2024 For more information call us on 180******** or email at customersupport@***.in T and C Apply.

User's recommendation: The experience what I'm facing can help you to decide

Asam A
Asam A

Credit Acceptance - Lien release letter

Dears, We would like to introduce ourselves as Remal Alkima Company, based in North Africa. Recently, we purchased a vehicle from Copart vin: 5XYKT3A11BG039007. Unfortunately, we have discovered that the vehicle has a lien hold from your company. As a result, we are unable to export the vehicle until we obtain a lien release letter. Could you kindly provide us with information on the necessary steps and requirements to request a lien release? We would greatly appreciate your guidance and assistance in this matter. Thank you for your attention to this matter. We look forward to your prompt response and cooperation.
Jayla Prl
Jayla Prl

Verified Reviewer

Fraudulent Scammers Credit Karma!

Fraudulent Scammers Credit Karma!
Fraudulent Scammers Credit Karma! - Image 2
I have never had the problems I'm having with credit karma and they're scammers. According to all the information I have they have taken my money from their scammers and when I call they hang up. I've called almost a hundred times. I can prove this credit karma needs to find where my money went. I am so pissed right now that I can't even think right! With all the information about scammer email last four numbers of his phone number that he uses pretending to be me taking my money. I have proof but they won't do nothing about it. They keep hanging up saying well. They couldn't do anything about it. What is wrong with these people? What happened? I get foreign people and they send me to somebody else send me to somebody else and each one of them ask for the same freaking information. I am so disgusted in credit karma. I do not recommend it for anybody. I've never had problems with them. Was very happy with them and now this is what they're going to do. Shame on you credit karma. Shame shame
Loss:
Cons:
  • Nope never

Preferred solution: Full refund

User's recommendation: Don't do it! You get your money taken away. Your hard-earned money taken away and you don't get it back. Even if you do have all the evidence and information, they're scammers their own scammers. I wish I knew how I can go further than what I have in the last 2 weeks. Try and recover my money. Don't do it

MichaelL S Ykx
MichaelL S Ykx

| map-marker Garden City, New York

ezTaxReturn - Where is my Federal Tax Return and VA State Return?

ezTaxReturn - Where is my Federal Tax Return and VA State Return?
ezTaxReturn - Where is my Federal Tax Return and VA State Return? - Image 2
ezTaxReturn - Where is my Federal Tax Return and VA State Return? - Image 3
ezTaxReturn - Where is my Federal Tax Return and VA State Return? - Image 4
ezTaxReturn - Where is my Federal Tax Return and VA State Return? - Image 5
I continue to receive an email that says that my Fed and State Returns 'Have Not Been Filed'. Please finish the filing. I have the completed downloaded copies of the 2023 Federal and 2023 VA State Tax Returns along with the PayPal Receipt for the filing of $39.00 for the over the limit of $79,000 from your site. Please provide access to my account as I Can Not access my account. I have left numerous messages and voice mails. If I do not receive access to my account and receive verification then I will use the downloaded forms from your site and file with those. I will also be forced to Report your service to the IRS and the Better Business Bureau. Please provide assistance. Thank you Michael L. Snowden Last 4 SSN - 9085 snowdenml@***.com 709-624-****
Loss:
Pros:
  • Last year very quick and professional
Cons:
  • This year 2024
  • No customer service

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered

User's recommendation: ezTax Return always Make A Copy!

Jay O Hvx
Jay O Hvx

| map-marker Idaho Falls, Idaho

Rad Power Bikes - Tire flaw on side of tire. Also moisture in LCD.

Rad Power Bikes - Tire flaw on side of tire. Also moisture in LCD.
Rad Power Bikes - Tire flaw on side of tire. Also moisture in LCD. - Image 2
On the side of tire is a clear area about 5 inches long with cords showing inside tire. Flaw was covered by some black substance that washed off. My wife and I have rad runner + bikes. Love them. Great to be able to ride bikes again. Im handicapped. And am not able to pedal the bike. Which leads to the second problem. Our LCDs have have moisture issues. They were subjected to a short period of rain. Both LCDs have moisture in them. Why should they be so susceptible to moisture when a bicycle is used outdoors? Maybe owners should be made aware of this poorly engineered item or given a shower cap for it. Would like to talk to a real person. Im in my late sixties and this type of corespondents sucks for me. Thank you Jay Olson 1101 Knauf st Rothschild Wi

User's recommendation: I love my Rad Runner + just wanted to talk to about my issues. Want to know if the design of the LCD is re engineered to keep out moister.