Jim W Hnz
Jim W Hnz

Metro by TMobile - CAN'T CANCEL A PHONE NUMBER BECAUSE MOVING

I lived in Seattle so my Metro Pcs phone number area code is 206. In February 2024 I moved to another place, Renton, I ask Metro Pcs give me a new phone number.

The sale man said my new phone number area code will be 425 which is area code of Renton and I will pay $40 a month from now on. He told me to call Metro Pcs 611 to cancel my old phone 206 area code. I did call Metro Pcs to cancel the old phone number 206. But I don't believe what I heard from this girl says: "no, you can not cancel that old phone 206 number from Seattle because that number paid in part by ACP.

She won't let me cancel that old phone number 206 from Seattle. She said next month (March 2024) I will pay $74 for both my new 425 area code and 206 old area code numbers. A very crazy *** She thought I still need internet from her MetroPcs. No, my new Renton place has Comcast Xfinity cable, I will leave MetroPcs next month.

I will no longer need data from MetroPcs. No $40 or $74 bill next month.

Preferred solution: Apology

Guest

It is your responsibility to cancel with ACP. They need your authorization since they are providing a free benefit on your behalf. You should then be able to cancel.

Huiwen L Gwg
Huiwen L Gwg

ChatGPT - Chat 4 login problem

ChatGPT - Chat 4 login problem
ChatGPT - Chat 4 login problem - Image 2

Hi,there

My account number: lgc200926@***.com. I am a member of your platform and have purchased a membership for ChatGPT 4.

However, I have noticed that my account has been charged multiple times, which has left me confused and dissatisfied. According to my records, I have made two payments for the membership fee, yet I am unable to access its benefits.

I would appreciate your assistance in addressing the following issues:

1. Please confirm whether my membership has been activated and why I am unable to use it properly.

2. Given that I have made two payments for the membership fee, I kindly request that you refund the excess amount charged.

I am willing to provide any necessary information to expedite this refund process.

I am eager to enjoy all the benefits of being a ChatGPT 4 member and look forward to resolving this payment issue as soon as possible. Thank you for your understanding and support.

Looking forward to your response.

Loss:
Pros:
  • I want to active my chat 4and return my duplicate money
Cons:
  • I want to active my chat 4and return my duplicate money

Chester A Twk
Chester A Twk

| map-marker Orrville, Ohio

PayPal - Refund request

PayPal - Refund request

o whom it may consern:

I do not have a PayPal account, this item was paid for with Discover card and they ran it through PayPal.

Purchase date was 12/28/2023

Transaction ID: 8SD19510AF221****

Merchant ID: 6RR309422****530Y

Invoice ID: 1ND97-28****-EH6KH

Payment to: Haraca Pie. Ltd.

This product was misrepresented on Facebook saying these shoes were Sketchers orthopedic shoes when in fact they were not Sketchers at all.

They took over a month to arrive and they have such a strong chemical smell I had to put them in the garage because I couldnt stand the smell.

The size isnt anywhere near a size 13 American that I had ordered and they arrived without a size designation on the shoe. I feel the product was totally misrepresented and was a total scam.

I have asked to return the product for a credit and I cant get a response from them.

All I want is my money back and direction so I can return the shoes.

Chester Amstutz

Loss:
Cons:
  • Will not communicate with non member

Preferred solution: Full refund

User's recommendation: Absolutely do not do business with this company, especially thru PayPal.

Guest

yOU ARE BOUND BY THE RETURN POLICY OF THE SELLER. Pay Pal is a payment processor. You gripe is with the seller,

Ronalddo l
Ronalddo l

| map-marker Boston, Massachusetts

Embark General - Reclamo

Best regard

01/03/2024

I, Edgar Nicolas Pineda Parra, hereby communicate with EMBARK GENERAL due to a claim regarding the insurance policy. I was charged for the wrong month of January since I had made the cancellation on January 1. I contacted with a policy advisor and he confirmed what he had done, I was informed that they had made the refund on January 29 by check sent to the address 38 Pierce St Milton MA 02186 since I did not have the knowledge that I currently do not live in That address, I was pending the entire month of February and they did not laugh at me because of the check, my question was whether the check was sent or an anonymous charge was made.

I wait for the response

Edgar Pineda Pineda Parra

Cell: 347472****

7 Elliot st

MA 02062

Dorman G
Dorman G

| map-marker Las Vegas, Nevada

Thrifty Car Rental - Key fob 500 dollar charge.

Returned vehicle to Las Vegas return center. When I parked it took ten minutes before anyone showed up.

When they did, they asked me if I had all of my thing and I said yes. She said just go because they had three lanes to process. So I left unknowing I still had the key fob in my pocket, which I discovered while going through the airport security check point. Once I cleared security I attempted to contact Thrity customer service which I now know is a joke.

My wife also attempted to find out the best way to return the fob. No way to talk to a person to get the answer. Attempted to contact the rental center I rented from same issue. No way to talk to a real person.

Nothing on there rental site telling me how to return the fob. Also talked to a representative at my airport when i landed. They yold me to contact the facility i rented from. Again no help.

I finally found a site on Facebook where I could send a message. Didn't here back until the next day. They give me an address to send it to but they stated it had to be received no later than 24hrs after I returned the car. Because of the lack of information and not being able to talk to a representative, it was impossible to meet that time line.

I over nighted the fob they receved which they received 18 hrs past the deadline. It cost me 54 dollars to Ship it. No refund for any of it and no compassion for me having to leave the hospital while my wife was having surgery to mail the fob. I was also charged an extra day because I picked up the car at 3:50 and returned it at 5:50.

I didn't have a problem with the charge but they didn't count the extra day as a start time for the return of the fob.

I will not use any of these companies in the future. *** poor customer service and no way to talk to a real person when you have an issue.

Loss:
Pros:
  • Vehicle was what i expected
Cons:
  • Poor customer service
  • No way to talk to an actual person when you have an issue
  • Lack of information on their site

Preferred solution: Price reduction

User's recommendation: Find a company that cares about their customers more than just a number.

Guest

They shouldn’t have charged the $500 if indeed you were charged for a whole day extra.(a late fee would not count). The $54 is all on you.

Tshepiso S Dyq

Aliexpress - Refund and Return - Image 3
Aliexpress - Refund and Return - Image 4
Aliexpress - Refund and Return - Image 5

Good day

I hope you are doing well

Will you kindly assist me on this matter

I received the worst hair i have ever got on Aliexpress, i knew it as synthetic and that's not the problem the lace is thick and ugly,, i never gave a bad review

i complained before doing a review and seller asked me to give 5 star first and that they will give me a refund and i never heard back I tried clicking on Return/Refund and nothing is the on that tab

I received the wig on the 27 Feb 2024 and I wanted to return it because its ugly and I dont like it and I wanted my refund

The name of the store is Blossoming beauty store

I will highly appreciate your help

Regards ,

Floyd H Vtc
Floyd H Vtc

AIG Direct - Cancel policy

The agent refuses to get back with me I think this is a horrible policy for the amount value and the monthly payment is too high for a 25,000 whole life with a 2 year wait period I am a disabled veteran and this Mason wake works with a company that says that they help veterans get life insurance with out the 2 year wait policy surely youre company has a better policy than this my name is Floyd Hafferty and this agent has this setup to draft from my account on the 5th I dont want this policy and want this canceled immediately, now if you have something better than this policy he sold me and has refused to get back with me that is very dishonest. Please have someone get in contact with me asap.

832361****. Thank you

Preferred solution: This policy canceled immediately, like I said before if you have a better policy I would like to hear about it but not from Mason Wake with complete family protection. Please let me know something about this matter.

User's recommendation: Don’t trust this agent for being reliable at all and avoiding contacting me.

Guest

I’m assuming you have tried getting term life and because of age and pre-existing conditions didn’t even qualify. Those same reasons are not going to change and will always be the basis for a two year wait on a whole life policy. You don’t say what your monthly payment is, but it is not going to change much between companies.

Guest

They should cancel if that is your wish. Is there an office you can go to in person?

It is hard to make an educated opinion about your policy without what the monthly payment is.

Also your age and the medical issue that led to the disability. I think you are going to have trouble finding a policy without a two year waiting period.

Christopher W Hyu
Christopher W Hyu

| map-marker Tunis, Tunis

Concentra - Website for Externship contradicts the actual process

recently received my certification as a Certified Clinical Medical Assistant from my college located in Munster Indiana. While doing a search for externships i came across Concentra.

Their website stated that if you are fresh out of college and looking to gain the experience needed to start your career, consider their externship program. I looked through their job posting and saw they had positions open in Hammond and Gary Indiana. I applied via Indeed and on their website. My definition of an externship is pretty close to what the website said but I thought it was an unpaid position for training purposes.

I did my clinicals and was completing my externship at a cardiologist clinic associated with Community Healthcare. Let me make this clear, at the writing of this complaint I am done with my externship. Externship is the word your company used. Apparently your management teams definition is the same as mine.

I wanted more experience in doing labs because the cardiologist clinic doesnt do lab work. I really want to know why with all my training and the education I sought to better myself was my application denied? Its clear to me what the Gary location believed but when I applied to Hammond and called them at the encouragement of your employees I never received a call email or text. Your company was my first choice because I had services done at the locations.

The word externship is what sealed my mind on your company. I just want to know what I did wrong that I wasnt considered with my qualifications? I was hoping to get hired. At the time I applied I needed 27 hours of externship and I did those hours in 3 days.

I applied on Indeed and the company website i attached my NHA, CPR, AED, First Aid certifications and my resume/cover letter. After not hearing anything I spoke to the Gary location who told me that they dont do externships because they dont have a contract with my school. That statement proves that my definition and hers are the same. I never received a return call nor email from the Hammond location.

I checked Indeed and saw almost two weeks later that the positions were still Nothing on the website said a contract with a college was necessary for the externship. There is a disconnect somewhere . Your reps encouraged me to call. They gave me the names and numbers.

Your company was my first choice and you let me down. I just wanted a job to support my family and Im very disappointed. Can someone please send this email to the right person who can answer these questions for me? Can someone give me a call so that I can better understand your definition of externship.

I applied yet you have those positions still available. Ive received no response after trying to get answers.

Pros:
  • Company cares
Cons:
  • Bad service

Preferred solution: Answers

User's recommendation: This is not a bad company but they do have a disconnect when it comes to what the website, email and reps say.

Guest

Potential employers don’t call and give feedback ever on why your application wasn’t considered. I can’t figure out why you are hung on the word externship and who defines it as what. You know what you are qualified to do, apply for those jobs.

Guest

Your school is a better resource as far as where and what type of job you should be applying for. Every reputable school that offers healthcare certificates/degrees should offer guidance.

Steve H Lbk

Mcalisters Deli - Poor customer service

Mcalisters Deli - Poor customer service

Pulled up behind a couple of cars in the drive through and they got their order taken. First car drove off car in front of me was asking to pull into spot A to wait for their order.

I pull to the window and was told they cant take my order. Huh? She says they cant if theres cars behind me. I say, as I pointed to the car in spot A you took their order.

Then she comes back a tell me that the drive thru is only for online orders. I tell her I have come through the drive thru many times and have never been told that. She says let me talk to her manager. She comes back to the window and says that I will have to go to the back of the line.

Huh? Theres like 4 cars behind me. Again I point out that I was behind the person in spot A and she took their order. She goes and talks to the manager again and finally tells me she can take my order.

I received my drink but was asked to pull into spot B. After a lengthy wait I finally got my order.

Host name is Danae . Location of the store is 112 N 1st Street in Artesia NM.

Pros:
  • Great salad
Cons:
  • Racist people in this store

Preferred solution: Please speak to the manager about this issue. No more drive thru games. And stop being racist.

User's recommendation: Don’t play their racist game

Guest

Was on your side till you went off the rails with the racism.

Susan T Vxf
Susan T Vxf

| map-marker Oceanside, California

Amazon - Packages left outside gate on the street

Amazon - Packages left outside gate on the street

When my package was delivered the delivery driver didn't bother to pull into the parking lot and drive over to the apartments and bring it to the door they just dropped it off on the outside of the fence on the side of the highway. There's a picture on the delivered email they sent me showing exactly where it is.

I'm 70 years old and disabled and I had to walk the whole way out there to get that package because I was afraid it would be stolen. Don't want to get anybody in trouble but they should understand that some of us have deliveries because we don't have any other way to get out and get things. No complaints with Amazon or prime.

I love my service and on the whole all my deliveries come in a timely manner and they're delivered considerably by my front door. Thanks for taking the time to look into it

Juan V Gzn
Juan V Gzn

| map-marker Queens, New York

Gotobus - Complaint for unsafe travel to NYC or any state in united states

To Whom it may concern ! My name is Juan Vargas and the reason of my message is because on 02/28/2024 my wife Armida Vargas was travel on this bus campany Go to Bus.comE-Ticket and she miss her bus since the bus never came on time and she was travel on Wonder Bus Inc and she had to get another bus to go to New York and the driver was so nasty inside the bus and she got home very late and she is fully disable and people inside the bus fighting inside the bus for seat and curse the Driver while the driver was driving the bus and this company needs to have security inside the bus , since there is not respect for any travel person on this buses.

User's recommendation: Bad service and no peace inside the bus with people and unsafe

Michael D Oqe
Michael D Oqe

| map-marker Tupelo, Mississippi

Xfinity - Recent interaction with Customer Service

Dealt with a number of idiots. Chat idiot #1 claimed the same email address that I have had with them for 20 years was not an email address associated with my acct.

He flipped me to idiot #2 who understood nothing so he flipped me to the final idiot who claimed that my associated recovery phone # that I kept getting verification codes sent to was not the phone# associated with the acct!! After 2 hours of nonsense I gave up and went back to plugging away on my own for another 2 hours before I succeeded in restoring acct access. ZERO help from the online moron crew. I would have gotten more help conferring with my Corgi's - they are smarter than xfinity tech support bots and or people.

Please please please Verizon bring Fios to my area. Michael Dyer

Cons:
  • Inept and hard to access tech support

Preferred solution: Apology

User's recommendation: move to an area that is served by a provider that has tech support

Erika M Myv
Erika M Myv

| map-marker South Plainfield, New Jersey

Pizza Hut - Mistreatment of the delivery person

Pizza Hut - Mistreatment of the delivery person

Around 8:10 pm on March 1, 2024, I went up with my partner to pick up an order we had for Uber delivery from the store 5251 Shelton Rd, South Plainfield, NJ 07080, when we approached to request delivery the cashier He abruptly approached us to tell us that we had to wait in line, when always in all the restaurants when it is pick up one picks up, he simply raised his voice at us and yelled at us again that because we were drivers he was not going to serve us and that we should cancel the order, I Being pregnant he didn't care and he continued yelling at me and my partner and he ignored us and what he did or his solution was to cancel said order, we left the restaurant and unfortunately the Uber sent us to said restaurant again, and this time we were waiting in line for him to serve us and when we got to him to serve us what he did was just cancel the order, so I don't understand what problem he has against the customer, he commented that he is the manager of the store, Uber was notified about this Bad practice that this manager is doing towards the Drivers and towards me, who has been a Pizza Hut customer for years. This situation is unfortunate and I honestly do not understand the reason for this behavior and I would like to make a report to this store and this manager who simply has terrible service.

Loss:
Cons:
  • Bad customer service

Preferred solution: That person should not work in that establishment because of their terrible customer service, since they are not interested in providing good service. Simply what he did was humiliate.

Guest

If you are a driver and there is one person working the front counter, one line and no designated area for self pickup for Uber, you have to wait in line. You also need to leave your pregnancy out of the complaint as it has no relevance.

There usually is blame on both sides and if he canceled the order that was wrong. However I do not believe your behavior was innocent after being told to wait in line.

reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-2493709

In case you didn't read correctly... I said to go back to the restaurant because another order arrived and I stood in line and yet this person looked at our faces and immediately canceled the order again?

Does that seem like our responsibility to you?

Does this seem like a good deal to a client and a driver??? He was supposedly the manager of the store and that attitude and behavior should not be like that in front of people and I do mess up my pregnancy because what this person is creating is annoyance and giving us a bad time.

reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-2493853

Then you should not have accepted the second order from them or declined it. And you can be annoyed, you just don’t need to mention being pregnant.

reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-2493884

When Uber presents you with delivery, it only tells you the miles and how much you earn, it doesn't tell you where it is, it seems to me that you should be more informed to give your opinion because until now what you are doing is giving your opinion without being objective or you think it's okay for them to mistreat you. to the client?

to raise their voice and simply because he doesn't feel like delivering and canceling the delivery just because he says he's the manager?

Does that seem good to you??? I just hope that doesn't happen to you.

View more comments (3)
Fernando G Hbw
Fernando G Hbw map-marker Ferris, Texas

Jack in the Box - Unsatisfied customer service

Went tonight to buy tacos. I paid cash and the rest that I owed I paid with card.

Daniel said it didnt take my card but on my part it says pending. I put the card in again and he canceled it. I never had an issue with Jack in the box until he started working here.I told him it said appproved on the machine. He said it didnt take it and the machine has issues.

I told him it wasnt my problem and he said it wasnt his either. I made him give me my money back and I stil havent gotten my money on my card. This is not the first time we came another night this week and he locked the doors on us.

It was 7:30 pm not even the time they close. Hes very rude!!!

User's recommendation: Don’t order from here!!!!

Guest

You dumb *** Not my problem? You found out, didn’t you?

Guest

It certainly was your problem as you found out. Everyone around you ate and I’m sure the cashier ate on break.

You left with no food.

I’d say that’s a problem. FAFO

Rachel B Tou
Rachel B Tou

| map-marker Lincoln Park, Michigan

Mercari - Received a unfair review for a Bathing suit I sold

I received an unfair review for the bathing suit I sold Mercari customer service is no help When it comes to reviews, they should delete unfair reviews after explaining to them what happened also, I would not sell to Garys closet She was the one I sold too, and she was very picky and very rude would avoid her she told me I was Dishonest seller after I explained to her the price and she still bought the item and she gave me bad review just because I explained to her about the price and she also said that they were a little brown spots and the suit top and there was no brown spots I dont know what her deal was that is why I would not sell to her or buy from her and like I said, Mercari customer service Is terrible they were no help. They said were sorry, but we cannot edit your review or remove it like I said, they should remove it after you explain to them of what happened. I think they should accept changing a review when you explain to them what happened and send pictures I dont know what more to do in the future they should let sellers and buyers change the reviews as long as they explain to customer service about the issue and send pictures

User's recommendation: Be careful who you sell to and don’t expect Mercari customer service to help you out that much

Guest-5668770 map-marker New York, New York

Wise - Notice from side suspiciousi activity with money I just sent

I sent money to friend I. Thailand.

Received message from wise saying exchange rates had changed since I sent money and they needed confirmation I still wanted to send it. Then another message from wise saying suspicions activity dated March 2. With time 2400 approx. device used safari which I didnt use as my browser.

So Im suspicious some illegal activity. I tried to call side they said phone contact with them this time unavailable. Got a screen saying join a website to investigate all this.

Very odd everything Why dude Durant have customer service 24 hours a day?

Very y happy. Been doing business with wise five years sending Money to friend in Thailand.

Please tech out yo me by phone. 415340****

Kristi D Wud

Suburban Propane - Poor service

When we had no heat in our place we connected suburban and got a lot of different stories from different associates and no one could get their facts straight and we were getting very frustrated with the customer service agents. We had called and had a payment plan set up and no one put into our account that we had one.

So when we got home from getting food for the week and we also called earlier before we suspected they turned out heat off. No one told us that it was going to be has been turned off when called. The also put the slip on the door we never use.

We called also called and set up an appointment with another company to see what the could see the problem was and we have call the company back and cancel it. We think the customer care agents should get more training with the company policies.

Preferred solution: The customer service agents get more training on the company's policies with past due amount and let the customers know when the date of there service is going to be turned off

Guest

If you are not paying your bills on time, you need to check that “door we never use” every single day.

Tammy L Twt
Tammy L Twt

| map-marker Clarkstown, New York

PF Changs China Bistro - Restaurant experience

On February 29,2024 at 5:10 pm, I went to PF Changs for the first time in Nanuet NY. My husband and I ordered the ribs for appetizers and and icex tea and diet soda.

Then the waiter came back brought us our drinks. We ordered the sesame chicken and sweet sour chicken. I ordered my sesame chicken with no peppers, onions or broccoli with white rice. My husband ordered sweet & sour chicken with wite rice.

In 10 mins the ribs came out. They were not done tableside and they were not hot.. They were warm, tasted like they were reheated not fresh. They wete also dry.

Aprox 15 mins after our meals came out. When we ordered from the menu on top it said " family size entree enough to share" that is a joke.. i had to ask for extra sesame sauce and my husband asked for sweet and sour sauce.The chickens was dry. The waiter came back he had my husband's, but he said the manager threw my sauce in the garbage.

I had to wait for them to make new sauce. The portion size were not family style. The white rice was hard and not hot. This whole experience was terrible.

Our waiter never asked us to join the reward club. He knew it was our first time. Never offeredit to us. Our check came out it was $75.00.

. I was STICKER SHOCKED. It was horrible. Food wasnt fresh or hot, food came out too quick.wasnt FAMILY SIZED at all.

False advertisement on the menu. I thought it would be higher standards then what we received. Terrible experience.

I live in Dutchess County NY drove over 1 hour and paid tolls , plus gas to eat at your establishment. It was a disappointment.

Cons:
  • Small portions
  • Expensive
  • Hard uncooked rice

Guest

What did the manager say when you asked to speak to them while you were still there? Not doing so wasn’t fair to the business or yourself.

Diania Nky
Diania Nky

Verified Reviewer

Charles Schwab - After Long Wait For Urgent Matter Customer Service Rep Hung Up And Should Be Fired

I had an urgent matter and was told to get into my account online to obtain what I need. I do not have a working computer so I had to go to a public place to get to one, a hardship getting there with no vehicle now either.

After properly logging into my account, I received a message to get a code by either having it texted to me, called into me on a cellphone, or call the company to get the code at 877-870-****. I do not have a cellphone, either - and Schwab needs to understand that senior citizens like myself did not grow up with this technology, do not have it and/or do not embrace it. So I find a nice young lady who works at the place where there are computers to call the number and get the code for me. She kindly waits 20 minutes for a rep.

The rep comes on the phone and is a very rude guy with an attitude. When she puts me on the phone with him, he seems confused as to why there is now a guy on the phone when a lady was on with him before. I tell him who I am and he starts verifying me. He is slow, and I ask him if he can hurry because the computer I am on needing the code is going to time out soon because Schwab took so long to answer (this was after the market close on a Friday).

He gets indignant, says something like I don't need this (job?) and hangs up. Sensing he was upset, I asked him not to hang up, but he does anyway. The lady who assisted me and I are stunned, and she noted what "terrible customer service" Schwab has.

This Schwab rep made the entire company look bad, delayed a key project, and in my opinion should be fired. Reminder that he took a very long time to answer the phone, and he did not sound intelligent, either.

Cons:
  • Poor hiring and training of phone reps
  • Lazy sloppy and unprofessional phone reps
  • Arrogance impunity and stupidity among some

Preferred solution: Apology, compensation and I believe the rep who mishandled my call should be fired.

User's recommendation: Complain About Schwab Inside And Above The Company Including On Social Media

Guest

Boy do you have a lot of nerve. You matter so little and yourself sound and act unintelligent.

I wonder what kind of “project” you have that’s so important.

You have no friends to borrow computer access and have the nerve to complain about holding on the phone and then tell the rep to hurry. Just stay home out of everyone’s way.

Kelly B Yoj

Google - MY ACCOUNT WAS HACKED

My Facebook messenger was hacked, which gave them access to my Google accounts. The hackers have changed all my recovery information, on top of that my bf erased my phone on accident while using the find my device app from Google.

My bank information and all my online stuff was linked to my main Google account, I have no access to my recovery email bc he wiped that too, and I just got a new phone and number. When I called Google I got a robot that didn't understand what I needed and as of right now Google has done nothing to help me get my account back. The account that was hacked then erased is kellyyboone@***.com, and I desperately need access to my main account back.

Any help would be great. Thank youdont

Loss:
Pros:
  • No pros all cons
Cons:
  • Not a robot
  • Google needs a real customer service dept

Preferred solution: I want my account reinstated. I would like an actual person to call me and walk me thru how to recover my account without a trusted device, or password.

User's recommendation: Don't use google