Sophia R Ywc
Sophia R Ywc

Aldi Grocery Australia - Customer Service

Runaway Bay Store Queensland

I have just witnessed a customer abuse one of your staff Named Rosalie.

The check our lady was being very polite to the irrate customer.

The customer was being so loud that another staff member. Paul came up from the back of the store

She then started to have a go at my self and my husband for being in front of her

I know you must get a lot of people complaining about rude staff but in this case your staff members were so considerate and tried to help her but to no avail.

She was not listening to anything they had to say. She was just so rude and in the end walked out and left her groceries behind.

Screaming and swearing on her way out that she was going to Labrador where the staff and people were nicer..

I am writing to let you know that Paul and Rosalie did a great job and you should be very happy to have such great team members. They are a credit to your establishment.

I normally don't shop at Runaway Bay but will do so in the future.

Regards Sophia

User's recommendation: Show a little bit manners to the staff. They are just like you and deserve respect

Tatym Wbq
Tatym Wbq

Verified Buyer

| map-marker Phetchaburi, Phetchaburi

Foodpanda Thailand - Dreadfull customer service and lie to customers

Foodpanda Thailand - Dreadfull customer service and lie to customers
Foodpanda Thailand - Dreadfull customer service and lie to customers - Image 2

I ordered some KFC Via Foodpanda this evening 16/04 at 18:11, by 19:11 an hour later, the app was telling me that my delivery would be in 40 minutes, I sent the driver a message asking what time he would be delivering and he told me that the original driver had "cancelled the order" and that he was taking over the delivery and sent me a picture of my order on the counter at KFC. When my order was finally delivered nearly 2 hours after it was placed, it was freezing cold, I went on the Foodpanda app to complain and all I got was copious amounts of "sorry" and an offer of a 30thb voucher off of a 480+thb order that was soggy and uneatable. This Company is a disgrace to the generally honest Thai nation.

User's recommendation: Avoid like the plague

Michaell F
Michaell F

| map-marker Berkeley Heights, New Jersey

PlayStation - Recover my old account

Hello. I texting because I need to recover an old account that I have a few years ago, the account had the two factor authentication thing on, but I did with an old phone, and without the number, just with the google Authenticator app, I change phones and I forget to remove the two factor authentication, so now when I try to log in is asking for the authentication number that I dont have, I have all the information of the account, gmail and Password, I will let u guys the password and gmail right here.

Gmail: ibennj16@***.com

Password: lakisKi1

If you could, please remove the two factor Authentication from my account, and I forget to tell that its been charging the 19 from the plus since I lost it, so please help if u guys could. Thanks.

Cherisa Zqh
Cherisa Zqh

| map-marker Doylestown, Pennsylvania

Batteries Plus Bulbs - Store is a joke three time bad battery

I purchased a motorcycle battery at your store in Temecula, I don't have the date of sale because at the time I was giving the choice of receipt or no receipt because it's kept on the computer and they would just bring it up if needed. Anyways , I returned the battery to the store because it didn't hold a charge after a slow 2amp charge overnight.

So since it was still under warranty I did what anybody would do I took it back only to be told that because it was so low when they tested it that it voided my warranty. This isn't the first time this has happened and I don't understand why a simple swap is always a fight when it comes to doing what they are supposed to do,

User's recommendation: Not a chance

Rafael B Ptq
Rafael B Ptq

Uber - They blocked my son's account for being 13 yo

Uber - They blocked my son's account for being 13 yo
Uber - They blocked my son's account for being 13 yo - Image 2
Uber - They blocked my son's account for being 13 yo - Image 3
Uber - They blocked my son's account for being 13 yo - Image 4

I enrolled my son in our family's Uber account when they introduced the service for teens approximately nine months ago. However, today, a driver refused to transport him to school, citing his age as a reason for denial and threatening to report his underage account.

Consequently, his account was blocked, leaving me unable to access support regarding the discriminatory treatment of my son and to seek resolution for the incurred charges.

Despite numerous attempts to contact Uber's support center, I have encountered significant difficulty, exacerbated by cancellation and additional fees totaling approximately $11. I earnestly request prompt and effective assistance to address this distressing situation.

Loss:
Cons:
  • No live person to talk or chat in real time

Preferred solution: 1. Full refund. 2. Credit for future rides, due to waste of time and my son missing dys of school do tho this. 3. An apology from the driver for being unprofessional and for discriminating my son.

User's recommendation: Use a different ride sahare company or get a taxi

Guest

You'll have more problems as you were stupid enough to post your number on a public site that has nothing to do with UBer..

Charlett Vrj
Charlett Vrj map-marker Kamloops, British Columbia

Sunbelt Rentals - Terribly overpriced

Sunbelt bought out our local independently owned rental company who I have been renting from for over 15 years. Prices immediately jumped on basic rentals but what really *** me off is their delivery scam/charges almost doubled.

I used to pay $80 total delivery/pickup within city limits, now it's $130. The Kamloops, BC branch in particular is a complete scam. To deliver and pickup a 35 size mini excavator, a total of 3km, about a 5 minute drive, they charged me $190, plus a *** $35 delivery surcharge, I have no idea WTF that is for. I asked and found they charge the trucking rate for some guy to load/unload the machine in their yard and told me their minimum rate is $95 each way, no matter if it's 5 minutes or more.

Complete SCAM!

I'm going to be looking for another rental company for my next job, they got their pound of flesh but no more. Here's hoping they price themselves out of business and go back to the USA where they belong.

Loss:
Pros:
  • Good equipment
Cons:
  • Way overpriced

Preferred solution: Price reduction

User's recommendation: Don't rent from sunbelt!!!

Guest-5800388 map-marker Seattle, Washington

Lyft - Unauthorized Purchase with my card

There is a right yesterday that you picked up teriana and Everett and I don't know if you picked up in Everett or how ever go but today he picked her up at in Everett and took her to her back there was two trips made on the 16th and the 17th that I did not agree for it and it was my car that was used I don't have a lift attached to my phone I get the email she has been using my card number Terry Anna green Jenkins t e r r i a n n a green Jenkins and she's gone under my name Monica green my name is m o n i k a I did not approve of lift is not down it's not an app download it in my phone I keep getting a text messages and I would like to be replaced and block lock and lock any reservations or anytime she called it's pretending she is using trying to use left all lift transactions

Rebecca A Qaw
Rebecca A Qaw

| map-marker Jonesboro, Arkansas

Checkers Drive In - Cussing froman employee about my order on the headset.

I went to order 4 of the $6 meals and ad the woman is taking my order the man that had on a headset pushes his button and I hear him saying " no let's just get this *** order out". I asked the lady was he talking about my order because there was no other customers.

She said no and apologized and I said well never mind on my order because my little girls are in the car with me and they just heard his disgusting language. It was at exactly 9:25 and I drove off and will never go back there again and I will be letting people know don't go there either. It's not like they were closing and I'm that one awful customer waiting for closing. It was hours before close and there was no reason for his vulgar language.

Try telling your kids they can't get a burger because of the ugliness form peoples mouth. Checkers y'all have disappointed me to no ends this time.

Cons:
  • Rude employees

Preferred solution: Apology

User's recommendation: Don't go

Richard S Lgr
Richard S Lgr

Verified Reviewer

Five Surveys - 5 Surveys did Not pay the $5 reward I earned by doing online surveys.

I earned Five dollars by entering several online surveys. I sent them all the information necessary to redeem the Five Dollar Amazon Gift Card.

They sent me a USED BOGUS Claim Code number. I sent them all the required information several more times. They sent me the same exact BOGUS CLAIM number three more times. I even complained and sent the information to "Tremendous", the company who supposedly send the redemption out to people.

I sent them all the information too.

It only caused the BOGUS CLAIM NUMBER to come out again. I don't know what to do next except leave reviews at every site I can find.

User's recommendation: Avoid "5 Surveys" if you are looking to earn any extra Cash.

Manuel V Zwa

Marmot - Let down - Image 5
Marmot - Let down - Image 6

Asunto: Inquiry Regarding Quality Policy and Warranty for Rain Jacket

Dear Marmot Customer Service Team,

I hope this email finds you well. I am reaching out regarding a concern I have with a rain jacket I purchased from Marmot a few years ago.

I have been a satisfied customer of your brand for some time, but unfortunately, the rain jacket I purchased has experienced significant deterioration in its inner lining.

The inner lining of the jacket, which I expected to be durable, is now peeling and detaching from the jacket itself. As a consumer who values quality and reliability, I am disappointed that this issue has occurred, especially given the premium price point of Marmot products.

I am writing to inquire about your company's quality policies and warranty coverage. Could you please provide me with information on whether this issue falls under warranty and if a replacement or repair is possible? Additionally, I would appreciate any suggestions or advice you may have regarding the care and maintenance of Marmot jackets to prevent similar issues in the future.

I have attached photos of the jacket to this email to provide visual reference for the damage.

Your prompt attention to this matter would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for your time and assistance.

Looking forward to your response.

Sincerely,

Loss:
Pros:
  • Design
Cons:
  • Long term quality

Preferred solution: Price reduction

Ellen P Eqr
Ellen P Eqr

| map-marker Staunton, Virginia

Ask to leave sheetz, for no apparent reason

Ask to leave sheetz, for no apparent reason

I'm homeless and sometimes I come to Sheetz in staunton Va. And relax for a bit.

I do by food and drinks. In fact I spend most of my food stamps here. Last night I had brought in some gel and a piece of paper. I bought a drink and some of the oatmeal chocolate cookies, plugged my phone it and was drawing a picture not being loud or bothering anyone there was only 3 other people in the dining room plenty of room for people to sit down it was 9pm.

The the PA system came on on a manager said I had to leave, said I loitering. I had purchased something. He said if I didn't leave the authorities will physically remove me. I left very embarrassed and upset.

They said a customer had complained saying sheetz was an art class. It was for eating. I was bothering anyone here. And he also said I had to keep buying things in order to stay here.

I know for a fact there are homeless people that come in early in the morning and sit in the dining room all day and night. I've also seen people sleep here for hours and nothing is said.

Could someone please address this situation. It hard enough being a woman and homeless, then have a team member from sheetz totally threaten you and embarrass you in this way

Pros:
  • Service is great the food is amazing

Preferred solution: Apology

Company responded
Ken H Gug
Ken H Gug

| map-marker Melbourne, Victoria

Light In The Box - Complaint

I purchased a shirt from you on late October 2023. It arrived in early November , but it did not represent what was shown on your website, nor did it actually fit me.

Following your refund policy, I was given a Chinese address to send the shirt back to so that I could receive a full refund of the purchase.

This I did on 11/11/2023. It actually cost me A$25:45 in postage to do this!!!

Five months later and I still have not received my refund & low and behold, my sent package arrived back on my doorstep this week.

I am not sending this back again to incur more postage costs.

I'd like an immediate refund of my original purchase, plus, in good faith from you, a refund of my postage costs.

The original oder # was 231018****039896 and I was given a tracking # of 3698K333645****00935104

Regards

Ken Halkett

LightInTheBoxCares
Light In The Box Response

Please contact our customer service via APP: Account>Help Center>Contact Customer Service for My Order> choose order# and click>View details. If you still have problem in contacting us, you may send email to service@lightinthebox.com with your order number and we will make sure your issue is resolved quickly.

Guest-5800293 map-marker Phoenix, Arizona

StubHub - Did not receive our tickets

Unfortunately I would not recommend using your service to anyone. I understand that you do not physically have the tickets, but to allow the seller until the gates open of the show to release them is ridiculous.

We paid two months in advance and never received the tickets. By that time the show was sold out. If I wanted the money I wouldnt have bought the tickets in the first place. Will not recommend to anyone.

On Wed, Apr 17, 2024 at 5:39 PM stubhub wrote: StubHub Sports Concerts Theatre

Hello Justin,

Thanks for purchasing tickets to Social Distortion with Bad Religion on StubHub!

We would love to learn more about your experience.

How likely are you to recommend us to a friend?

0123********

Not LikelyVery Likely

We appreciate your feedback!

Your StubHub Customer Service Team

Help Centre My Account

Sell Tickets Settings

About Us Privacy Download in App Store Download on Google Play

Copyright 2024 StubHub. All rights reserved

360 3rd Street, Suite 400, San Francisco, CA 94107

User's recommendation: Stay away from stub hub

Clay L Ewp
Clay L Ewp

| map-marker Los Angeles, California

Alibaba - To warn others

I do a lot of buying from Alibaba and I run into vendors who straight rip you off collect all the evidence it's obvious I sent it to the review board and they routinely don't give customers refunds in this case they did only because of his customer I made a complaint and it actually gave me a refund on a vendor but that was the only reason why so that's why I'm making this new review yeah they're practice is suck for sure and if you expect them to work for you to help you get a refund for being ripped off it's not going to happen unless unless you get like somebody like *** customers and Mom you will never see a refund

User's recommendation: Find another platform to buy from

Holly V Rfp
Holly V Rfp

| map-marker Dayton, Ohio

StubHub - Payment

Ive been reaching out to stubhub for over a month regarding a $16 payment after losing over $90 with you all because someone said they did not recieve their tickets when in fact they claimed them on Ticketmaster and I sent in proof. Then I told them I have not received my payment, they advised me to send in my bank statements to prove I didnt get paid and I did that, for them to tell me that they sent the payment to my bank so they cant do anything.

So my response was, then what was the point of sending in my bank statements PROVING that I never got paid, which YOU asked for, for you to tell me theres nothing they can do. Ive wasted a month of my time and lost over $100 with this company and NO ONE even remotely attempted to help me. Ive talked to at least 15 ppl at your company.

This is absolutely insane! Ive never been so frustrated and angry in my life!

User's recommendation: Do not ever use this website absolutely terrible! This is a big scam

James P Thn
James P Thn

| map-marker Denver, Colorado

Penske Truck Rental - Poor customer service

So I picked a moving truck from a Home Depot location in Loveland Colorado and the customer service at that location was absolutely horrible!! When I picked up the original vehicle they tried to give me a truck that had previously been in an accident and had major damage to the front end, so I brought it to there attention and they told me ( I should be fine to take it) however the headlights were damaged and did not work and the front end near the radiator unit was completely smashed in I refused to take the truck and requested a different truck.

They eventually gave me a new truck however they did not do an inspection of the vehicle and told me that they would just switch it over on the paperwork.. so I took the truck and completed my move and upon bringing the truck back on time they told me that they couldnt find me in their system because they never switched trucks over when they gave me a new one. So I sat there for almost 3 hours waiting for them to figure it out!! Once they got it figured out they wanted to charge me almost 500 dollars on top of my deposit amount because they tried to say that the truck that had been on an accident was my fault even though they gave me a new truck upon picking up the vehicle!!!

Im pretty sure this is the worst customer service experience Ive ever had!!! I will definitely not be going back there again and I dont recommend anyone using this location period

User's recommendation: Don’t go to this location period they are horrible

Remy M Usy
Remy M Usy

Instagram - Disabled account

To Whom It May Concern, I am writing this to request access to my Instagram account, which has been disabled or locked due to some unknown reason. My account username is missivadiva I am a law-abiding citizen and have never violated any of the Instagram community guidelines or terms of service.

I use Instagram for personal purposes and its sudden inaccessibility has caused me significant inconvenience and frustration. I request the Instagram legal team to kindly investigate the matter and restore my account access as soon as possible. If there is any issue or concern with my account, I am willing to cooperate and provide any necessary information to rectify the situation. I look forward to hearing from you soon and appreciate your attention to this matter.

Thank you for your time and consideration. Sincerely, Remy

Guest

What other reason would it be . I need help to retrieve not unnecessary comments

Guest

What does being a law abiding citizen have to do with instagram banning you lol

View more comments (1)
Willie W Pft
Willie W Pft

| map-marker London, England

OrionStars Onuniverse - They don't payout when you win

Updated by user Apr 19, 2024

Never again I just wanted my $400 back

Updated by user Apr 17, 2024

No contact, phone number is fake doesn't even ring

Original review Apr 17, 2024
Multiple accounts I've made I've won on and have yet to receive one payout and I have proof. I have won $100 61$, 81$, 110$ and 102$ just for starters and have yet to receive payout or payment on one of at least four times me winning.

I am completely shocked by money being removed over my account, accounts being suspended and money completely taken and me being blocked/ suspended again. Why let me play if your going to be fiscal and divergent on who wins really. I thought this was a chance at luck!

dnt do this ohh and they don't support the files I'm trying to put. I took screenshots as proof of all the times Ive won
Loss:
Pros:
  • No pros supposed to be luck
Cons:
  • Theres con man who dont payout who send you blocks or suspended

Preferred solution: Full refund

User's recommendation: Stop think don't do it, there making millions on us suffering

Kaylin E
Kaylin E

Verified Reviewer

Google - I need to change my phone number for verification

Original review Apr 17, 2024

I had to get a new phone because my other phone screen broke and it did not work anymore. I had to buy a new phone and set up a whole new Apple ID and a new email along with it because I couldnt use the screen on the old phone to sync or verify my stuff to this phone.

Now, Im struggling to get these emails linked up to my new email because I cant verify my identity on my old phone.

Id just like to change the phone numbers to my new number so I can verify them. I can send pictures of my ID as proof of identification

The emails I need are:

Im sorry for the inconvenience and Im very appreciative of your assistance, this whole ordeal has been stressful but, Im grateful for the help

Preferred solution: Just some help getting my emails back

Guest

I'm sorry to hear that you are having such a difficult time with being able to connect with someone from Google support. However, you could send me an email, and I will make an attempt to get you in contact with the right department.

My name is Don H., and I currently hold the office of Direct of Operations for Loss Prevention and Assets Protection for Google Corporate Office.

Once again I offer an apology on behalf of Google and their staff. You can email me at: pricelessinc11@***.com

Pauline C Lnz
Pauline C Lnz

Verified Buyer

| map-marker Oxnard, California

Refund $28. Order 11601**** Cammarota Pauline 4/3/2024 @ 4:26 pm KFC Oxnard On Gonzales 93030

Please REFUND, due to order MISHAP!

I ordered Chicken Special $20 plus Nugget Special $5.99 free w purchase $10+ & added another order @ $5.99 ! Total $28.50 est (**NON SPICY) , but RECEIVED SPICY)

SECONDARY: ALL SIDES WERE 2/3 Oz REALLY!

Usually, they are 16 Oz + !

The FRIES WERE DINKY about 2- 3 Oz & the MASHED POTATOES, were BELOW THE GRAVY, about 2 ounces worthREALLY! Usually, the GRAVY IS SEPARATE, for the Biscuits, which were HARDREALLY! So so DISAPPOINTED!

We went back to KFC and spoke with JOSE!

I asked if he could EXCHANGE SM SIDES TO LG SIDES HE SAID NO!

I asked, If he could GIVE REFUBD, Jose said NO, we had to call or write Corporate!

So, here we are! My GRANDDAUGHTERS WERE SO DISAPPOINTED for DINNER PLANS!

But, this has been the 4th time KFC HAS FAILED US!

Loss:
Pros:
  • We always enjoyed picking up family bucket meals or specials
Cons:
  • Portion versus price of sides

Preferred solution: Full refund

User's recommendation: Don’t order ONLINE… they won’t CREDIT YOU BACK IF ANY MISTAKES, and make you go through hoops and ladders to get REFUND! I’m still waiting since April 3rd … it’s April 17th!