Guest-5663962 map-marker Seattle, Washington

TMobile - Bait and switch @ Boynton Beach FL Store...

With the Get an iPhone in us offer Get up to $1000 off via 24 monthly bill credits when you trade in an eligible device on a Go5G Next plan.

I got an iphone 15 pro and ported phone the number. It was an add on to my Home internet $50 forever plan.

She the sale person told me the price and it was ok with discounts.

From home I want on line to get signed up and it said not eligible. I called Tmobile to clarify, in and after some time the supervisor had resolved the pricing to the quoted $68 and surprised me with a discount on my home internet to $40. I was really happy and decided to keep my new phone.

The rescission period is 2 weeks on week 3 they send you a bill that will know you down. No phone payment credit!

Home internet increase to $65 when I get a new line. The told me on the phone that it would decrees to $40.00 I would have turned my phone in... Now to pay for the phone and back to version pre pay 5G uw

Called Support 4 times, 1) the promise 2) LJ: Bill credit to the agreed price $108.00 3) Paul No help 4) another Paul no help... back to the store to drop off home internet..

port phone back to Verizon and pay the phone off. More complaints to warn people what is coming ask for the amount you will pay in writing..

User's recommendation: Pre Paid accounts are better buy your equipment nothing is free....

Nikki N Agd
Nikki N Agd

| map-marker Holland, Ohio

Assurance Wireless - Help please for the love of the God's

Original review Feb 29, 2024

Sunday SEPTEMBER 10TH 2023 Woke up to my Assurance Wireless Android schok v5 with my charger cord flopped out next to my phone, go to plug it in . Nope, won't stay in the mecanizuim was busted, oh great now what do I do.

I call assurance wireless don't get me started .. telling the rep my issue only to be told in order to get a phone i need to pay for my Free phone replacement. It would take over a week to get phone.. I was upset and panicked , only to be hung up on, without a answer.

Next thing you know myphone service was dropped( I use this for work). A few days later you ported MY PHONE NUMBER I've had for years and is the only way my clients and or Everybody can reach me. I'm a care giver as well. Nope still not resolved i have been given 2 random phone numbers, you made me resign - up as if it's a new account that was a terrible suggestion it made everything else worse and as topper of all topers I'm about to lose my business NEVERMIND COULD NOT login to any of my Google accounts Contacts photos Gmail No one could call me since I had the wrong phone number.

You ported MY phone number to Plintron in frgn India..oh yes India. You dropped my LIFELINE SERVICES and lied to the Utility Comissioner s office when contacted. My correct phone number is still active. All you have to do is get it.

PLEASE YOU HAVE NOT single CLUE on how devistating this has been, this is no joke, this is My LIFE, this has caused my business to fail, my income has me in the negative about to lose everything behind in bills ready to have nothing NEVERMIND I COULDN'T WORK FOR 2 years because of the CALIFORNIA COVID RULES, IM A FRKN HAIRDRESSER WHO'S WORKED HER BUTT OFF PAY TAXES WHAT A JOKE PAYS LICSENCE RENEWALS business license renewal. On top of that ,this terrible free phone that has unlimited text data blah blah , always has issues I have this other number and this phone that is useless out of network error message can't use unless you have wifi v lol l

AGAIN. I HAVE THIS PHONE SO I CAN BE A PRODUCTIVE HUMAN THIS IS MY LIFE I'm about to have nothing with out a joke I have $8.00 to my name. Please I need my phone number 769-443-****

Back and a network that allows me to conduct business and the ability to care for an elder.

As of today February 28th 2024 i have yet to get my phone number back or to have a conversation with customer service rep robot who listens to me rather than says, "oh so sawdy i understand" NO ACTUALLY YOU DON'T QUIT READING FROM A SCRIPT LISTEN PEOPLE, we ARE HURTING while you sit there with your working phone in your pocket that works, only to lie hang up on victims with no resolution stuck with phone that either no one can call you on because oh that's right now no one has this wrong phone number or can use because it out of network? Really..

This is Wrong and You should be ashamed and on blast for this. No wonder why so many people are on the streets, I'm about to get my shopping cart packed and join the trenches of a great program corrupt System, nevermind outsourced from good ol USA discustting

Pros:
  • Phone when it works

User's recommendation: Run for the hills

RITCHEL T Kyf

Complete Address: 98-1 BLK 6 PHASE S.I.R MATINA DAVAO CITY

Email Address: toongritchel06@***.com

Contact Number: 0953302****

I was scammed here in WhatsApp of this platform i want to recover my 5000PHP

I paid for a product worth 5k at 5:22 pm Feb 28 this is the Gcash Acc I sent the payment 0953643**** Joan B. and the commission is 7k will be returned to me, then when I sent 5k, they said before I could cash out the money I tasked the second product worth 15k for the second task, which they say now they will not refund my 5000 cash because I need to pay 15k but I don't have enough money. Now they didn't reply to my message to refund it

Number to report: 0953643**** GCASH ACC

Maria Varias from the HR department at Lazada Market- 0925-329-****

Admins - 0929401****

Group Leader - 0964735****

User's recommendation: refund

lazadaph

Hi RITCHEL T Kyf, we do understand your concern. We highly advised to change your password.

Since it was via Gcash, we suggest contacting Gcash regarding this. We would also like to remind you that we have disclaimers in Lazada App and website that doesn't allow payment transactions outside Lazada. For more questions and updates, you may reach us via our Contact Us page at https://***/helpcenter/.

Nayan N Ffp
Nayan N Ffp

| map-marker Barddhaman, West Bengal

Garena Free Fire - Demand for Restoration of Double Exp Card on Free Fire ID

Garena Free Fire - Demand for Restoration of Double Exp Card on Free Fire ID

Subject: Urgent: Demand for Restoration of Double Exp Card on Free Fire ID

Dear [Garena Free Fire Support Team],

I am writing to express my dissatisfaction and concern regarding the recent removal of the double exp card from my Free Fire ID, [432185****]. As an avid player and supporter of the game, I rely on such features to enhance my gaming experience and progression within the game.

The sudden removal of the double exp card without any prior notification or explanation has greatly hindered my ability to enjoy the game to its fullest potential.

This action not only disrupts my gaming experience but also undermines the trust and loyalty I have invested in Garena Free Fire as a valued player.

I hereby demand the immediate restoration of the double exp card to my Free Fire ID. Furthermore, I expect adequate compensation for the inconvenience caused by this unjustified removal.

If my demands are not met or if a satisfactory resolution is not provided within 24 hours, I will have no choice but to explore legal avenues to address this matter.

I trust that you will treat this matter with the urgency and seriousness it deserves and take prompt action to rectify the situation. Your swift response and resolution to this issue are crucial in maintaining a positive player experience and upholding the integrity of the Free Fire community.

Thank you for your attention to this matter.

Sincerely,

Aliexpress - Complaint

Aliexpress - Complaint
Aliexpress - Complaint - Image 2

Dear Team,

I have placed an order in the amount of 233,81 on Aliexpress at the store Pink Love Official Store. However, I tried to pay but the payment failed twice so I checked my bank account only to find out that the money has been withdrawn twice (467,62) which is twice the amount of the chair I ordered.

I contacted the seller but they were as confused as me since it said that I have not paid my order yet. This is a lot of money and I would be greatful if you can help me with this matter or I must take legal action.

Thank you in advance and I am looking forward to your reply!

Kind regards,

Efdal Akca.

Autodoc - Vērtējums

Autodoc - Vērtējums

Sveiki!

Pasūtījumu nr Vācijas saņēmu 26.02.2024."Evri" piegādes pirmdien 26.02.2024 lpplkst.11:47 uz manu adresi.

Pēc 5 minūtēm mēs ar kaimiņu paņēmājaunkundzeo pasūtījumu, kas tika veikts ārpmums durvīm. Es nesaņēmu lppilnu pasūtījuma paketi. esepakojuma kaste bija saplēsta, izmirkusi un atvērtsa. Trūka trīs mantas: 1) 6555, 2) 69****, 3) 70****.

Kad paskatījos uz iepakojumu, sapratu, ka kāds jau ir rakņājies pa kasti. Trīs fotogrāfijās redzamās preces netika piegādātas pirmdien 26.02.2024. Apskatot preces, konstatēju, ka tās ir aptaustītkā un vairs nav derīgas lietošanai, jvai servisgarantijaa šādām precēm vairs nav spēkā. Es atklājtu, ka arī šīs otrās kastes priekšējo lukturu ielppakojuma kaste tika atvērta, jo lente šīs kastes apakšā bijanogriezta visā kastes garumā.

Atdodu vīzas iegādātās auto daļas, izņemot trīs trūkstošās lietas, kas nebija iepakojuma kastē.

Es pilnībā plkstceļu šo pasūtījumu un vēlos saņemt pilnu summu 230.30 (£174.03) plkstpakaļ uz savu bankus kontu VISA debetkarti.

Paldijss par sapratni un ceru, ka turpiņasim sadarboties arī turpmāk!

Damia W Uko
Damia W Uko

Mercari - Seller issues

Mercari - Seller issues
Mercari - Seller issues - Image 2

I purchased a wallet from a seller upon opening the item the smell (mothball/chemical) that came out was horrendous. I contacted the seller and the seller told me what might work to remove the smell.

The seller knew there was a smell and didnt disclose it. I asked for a refund and was told by Mercari that they can not see a smell even though the seller but admitted knowing about it. They refused to allow me to return the item and get my money back. The kicker they said I can sell it to another buyer (so they have to deal with the smell) so Mercari can get paid twice.

Everyone beware if you purchase an item a seller can lie/deny a smell and you are stuck. You can purchase a purse that looks great but when you receive it it reeks of cigarette smoke, youre out of luck.

It can smell like rotten meat, you have to eat the cost. Horrible business, a seller can pawn off unsellable smelly items on Mercari because they are protected.

The wallet is outside because it smells so bad

Loss:
Pros:
  • Buy items for a reasonable price
Cons:
  • Buyers are not protected against terrible sellers

Preferred solution: Full refund

User's recommendation: Do business with a company that protects buyers

Autodoc - Claim

Hello!

I received an order from Germany on 26.02.2024. "Evri" delivered on Monday 26.02.2024 at 11:47 to my address.

After 5 minutes, my neighbour and I picked up this order, which was placed outside the door. I didn't receive the full order package. The packing box was torn, soaked and opened. Three items were missing: 1) 6555, 2) 69****, 3) 70****.

When I looked at the package, I realised that someone had already rummaged through the box. The goods shown in the three photos were not delivered on Monday 26.02.2024. After looking at the goods, I found that they have been touched and are no longer suitable for use, because the service guarantee for such goods is no longer valid. I found that the headlight packaging box for this second box was also opened because the tape at the bottom of that box had been cut the entire length of the box.

I'm returning all the purchased car parts, except for the three missing items that were not in the packaging box. I'm cancelling this order in full and would like to receive the full amount of 230.30 (£174.03)back to my bank account VISA Debit card.

Thanks for understanding and I hope we will continue to cooperate in the future!

Best regards,

Janis Zeimuls.

Josephina Bcd
Josephina Bcd

| map-marker Narol, Manitoba

Hyundai - Engine Blew now Catalytic Converter needs replacement

My 2014 Santa Fe's engine blew due to a recall. I have taken the vehicle back to the dealership multiple times for black exhaust before the engine blew.

Was told to change gas stations. I did with no difference. Had to fight for months to have them replace the engine. Now a year later, the car never stopped blowing black exhaust, and I am being told my catalytic converter is plugged and needs replacing.

I questioned if this is related to the fact my engine was throwing metal pieces due to the recall. I was told absolutely not related.

I am wondering if anyone else is experiencing Cat issues with their Santa fe.

The customer service is disgusting and from what I have read it is everywhere. From Canada to the United States.

The commercial that they bring the WAH is correct. Me crying all the way to the bank to pay for repairs on a poorly made vehicle with a company that doesn't care about their customers.

Christian B Vjc
Christian B Vjc

| map-marker Butler, Ohio

Smokey Bones - Disappointed Customer

I placed a to-go order last night Wednesday 2/28 and picked up at 7:30pm. My order consisted of (2) 1/4 BBQ chicken with 2 sides.

After retrieving my order, I went to the car and checked the bag; I discovered that not only was one of my sides missing, but one of my entrees only had single drum stick. I walked back in the restaurant to explain my concerns and the cashier at the front went to get the manager. After waiting for her to "get off the phone" the manager confronted me in a very rude, degrading manner. She told me that I didn't specify if I wanted white or dark meat.

I told her that was not my issue, my issue was I only had a drum stick in my box. She was very dismissive and told me there was nothing she could do. I am highly upset! I paid $17.99 for a single drum stick?!.

I have been going to Smokey Bones for years and order the same thing and have NEVER experienced this. I feel cheated and disrespected and will not be back.

LaToya T Aur
LaToya T Aur

Spark Driver - They're blocking my account for no reason,

I contacted Spark Driver Customer Service because my account was deactivated for "misuse" and I had never even used the account to make one delivery. I submitted an appeal as per their FAQs and as of today (2/29/24) it has been over a month.

In speaking with the agent today, I was informed that they don't have a timeline as to when I'd receive a response and that I could only just await a text message with their decision. I kindly informed her that I would utilize another agency because it did not make sense to potentially wait 8 months (randomly speaking) for a company to get back to me and not know whether or not my account would be reactivated. I thanked her and disconnected the call, but I was disturbed at the fact that there would be a text message indicating their decision but not an initial text message that indicated whether or not they even received the appeal (which was also one of the questions I asked because the FAQs mention not to send multiple appeals) I'm not even sure they received the first one.

This all seemed crazy when all I was looking to do was make a couple of extra dollars. Thanks but I will find another method.

User's recommendation: For those with more positive experiences, I would say continue. It seemed like a great opportunity, but as for me, I will see other opportunities.

Del Webb - Harrasment,intimidation,bullying

My neighbor was caught staring into my bedroom window with his hands on his hips by my wife by my wife , neighbor and, myself by the time i went outside he went into his home . I called the police but because he was on his property I was told that there were nothing they can do now I dont know how many times he may have been doing this.

I went thru the process to see if I could put in a privacy screen not normally okayed to prevent him from doing this. A couple of months later they okayed for him to put up a security camera facing my private area and deck . Im a end unit next to me theres a wetlands divided by a small river , I petitioned both to the modification board and to the association board to have his camera repositioned to face the other direction for my privacy since if someone was to try to break into any homes they would go towards the street rather than cross 200yds of wetlands and cross a river with someones property. It was denied first saying we need to talk with each other then by the association with one member stating that it would be a tough sell.

With all the rules and regulations that have to be followed and money I pay too live in a safe community I am continually being harassed and my wife and daughter . I explained that the only use for the position of his camera was to sit in his home and watch my wife,daughter and, mine every move like a stalker or record it to watch. There is proof of his stalking by the modification head Ursula Stevenson.

I have a right not to live in a community that doesnt allow such actions you cant even raise your voice to a staff member they have a code of ethics I ask where is the code in my situation? I am asking for help without getting a attorney involved for the community that I live in to put a end to this

Steven B Evu

One last thing they were given proof and there’s more to come !

Steven B Evu

Sorry everyone but he’s trolling this site now I’m out !

Guest

You need to get the police involved. What you are accusing your neighbor of meat be handled by them. Del Webb can’t make an accusation based on what you say nor can they go on his property to examine a security camera.

reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-2492693

*needs to be

reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-2492779

Good afternoon Leon ( the troll ) sadkin im glad that search other sites it only adds to your weirdness !

View more comments (4)
Elisabeth Grp
Elisabeth Grp

| map-marker New York, New York

DirectUnlocks - Deceptive, sharp practice with overtones of blackmail

DirectUnlock's site seems inviting, efficient and straightforward.

They state a price, in my case $29.99 to unblock my phone.

I would have preferred Paypal, which they don't accept, but they do take Google Pay.

I found the price relatively steep, and it was the maximum I was prepared to pay.

After paying it, though, instead of unlocking my my phone, I received a "do not reply" email asking for considerably more money!

And there was even a hint of blackmail in the suggestion that they might blacklist the phone!

I found no way to contact them. Communication is entirely one-way.

And, too, there are other ads on Google offering identical service with the same (initial) cost and identical websites which, I suspect, are all under the same umbrella company.

User's recommendation: So I strongly advise you not to fall for this scheme. They take your money, then demand more

Guest

If $29.99 is all you are willing to pay, you need to move to plan B. People that unlock that are reputable charge $100-$150 if successful.

At best, you are not under any contract and own your phone outright, but you are talking losing all your data. At worst, you are under contract and owe on the phone, which could cost $500+ to break contract and start over.

reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-2492536

Agree. Starting over with a blank phone or a blank phone and a hefty fee to pay off the locked one is worth way more than $29.99. You can’t buy a good phone case for $30

View more comments (1)
Real L
Real L

Arrested by Morgan Properties - Malicious Prosecution - Virginia

I sued Pointe at Stafford for slumlording and won $385 December 2015. Feb 1, 2016, they cashed the escrow check.

Feb 6, they sent me a bill for the same. Feb 7, they put me in collection. Feb 24, Terry Kirby falsely accused me of trespassing. The CA tried before the trial to have me sign a "no trespass" order and a bond.

I refused and then he came into the court and tried again before the crooked Judge Beasley (nearly impeached by the General Assembly in 2015) was reseated and then Fitzgerald sent armed, uniformed Mikel Reyna into the court for a third try. In the trial, Kirby could not remember her own dates and blurted out, "I didn't know we were even having a trial". The CA, Morgan Properties, police and judge conspired against me. At circuit, the judge tried to deny me a jury trial.

In a pretrial motion, I moved for a dismissal because there was NO verbal or written notice of anything. Corrupt Willis refused. The arrest was in Feb and in July, corrupt Robert Harris wrote a "no trespass" letter. I went back to court to dismiss and Willis refused again so I wrote to the Va Supreme Court Chief Justice Lemons and went to the FBI Richmond and made a complaint.

At trial, no one showed up but I nearly went homeless until after my record was expunged. Terry has never been arrested for making false statements because Major Sean Kimmitz and Decatur for Stafford Va are harboring these criminals even to this day.

Loss:
Cons:
  • Conspiracy with stafford va courts and police

Preferred solution: I want Terry Kirby and Robert Harris arrested for perjury and malicious prosecution and CA Eric Olsen, Sheriff Decatur and Sean Kimmitz prosecuted for harboring criminals in Stafford County.

User's recommendation: Get a lawyer and play rough. Tell your legislature and Fed Housing.

Guest

Get a lawyer and play rough? That $385 you received in December 2015 led to years of stress and expense. It’s over 8 years later and you are still going on about it.

Monica B Mzu
Monica B Mzu

Pulsz - Wont refund unauthorized charges

So I started paying on Pulsz during 09/15/2023 got lucky couple of times and was able to redeem it with no issues. Beginning of October my account was hacked and had over $2500 in unauthorized charges within 24 hours.

Obviously I immediately contacted support. They immediate closed my account and I have been trying to get my $ back ever since. Then I found another $2700 unauthorized charges from Pulsz.bingo.com which I never signed up or played. So I contacted pulsz.bingo initially flat out refused to refund my $.

Couple weeks later got a email said they are willing to refund $1500 out of goodwill gesture. So fine. They said they processed the $1500 which is a lie because I received less than $1200. I emailed them and said since you guys didnt refund the $1500 in full now I want full refund of all the unauthorized charges which sums up to about $5.000 minus the $1200.

I have sent countless emails trying to get my $3800 back from them. This people are absolutely the worst. I am 58 years old homeless living in my RV. They stole my life savings and they will not even respond to my emails at all.

I need that $ back immediately! I have filed complaint with consumer protection agency, department of Justice, state attorney general.

These people are running illegal online casino under disguise as SWEEPSTAKES we all know its just a cover. Please refund my $!

Loss:
Pros:
  • No pros only cons at this time could be a good casino with moderate changes
Cons:
  • Will not make any refund even the unauthorized charges

Preferred solution: Full refund

User's recommendation: Do not play on this site.

Girlie Xxc

Oh my Lord I am afraid these people are trying to scam me also. I have been waiting over a week and have yet to be paid after they so called needed my banking info to pay me This is crazy!!

I am also getting legal assistance at the moment.

What this company is doing is Illegal! I will never play online with them ever again!!

Guest

If you are homeless and living in an RV AND $3800 was your life savings, you had no business on an online gambling site.

reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-2492542

Obviously you didn’t read my entire content. That’s the $ they stoled from me.

Unauthorized charges dummy. Sticks and stones.

Furthermore. Thank you for agreeing that it is a online gambling site.

reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-2492552

“I have sent countless emails trying to get my $3800 back.” AND “They have stole my life savings....”. Your words, right?

Or are you saying you legitimately spent your life savings gambling on the site, DUMMY? And that it’s way more?

Sticks and stones? Nah DUMMY, you keep them and build a fire to stay warm.

Macel Uti
reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-2492705

Did you not read that account was hacked?! Why do you care?

You must be one of those high & mighty living your best life with no problems. White picket fence got a college degree have parents who supports you & paid for your education. Well I am happy for you and if it doesn’t make sense to you or it’s not relevant to you why are you commenting on something that’s not relevant to you? What do you have to gain by being judge mental or making a comment about what my life is and maybe..

it has nothing to do with you. So just move on. It makes no difference to me what you say. Am I suppose to feel inferior or feel dumb about the fact this site didn’t protect my banking info which caused to be hacked and have my $ stolen.

That’s my fault? & just who the heck are you to say I have no business being on the online gambling site. Well they don’t say it’s online gambling site do they?! Because it is illegal to be running online gambling site.

That is Exactlly why they lie& say it’s a sweepstakes. Forgive me if I had a fantasy about winning a sweepstakes so I don’t have to be homeless and just maybe I can get my house back which I lost to foreclosure. Just because I said I am homeless you think I am a mentally I’ll hooked on drugs. Right.

Well let me tell you $3800 is my life savings because I sunk all the $ I had trying desperately to save my home. I have a job and pay taxes. Not mentally I’ll or am I an alcoholic nor and junkie. So save you condescending judgmental idiotic comments to yourself.

Like the old saying goes if you don’t have anything nice to say don’t say anything at all. Keep it moving.

View more comments (4)
Guest-5663733

| map-marker Bengaluru, Karnataka

Jio - Very poor service, no coordination, bunch of liars

Jio - Very poor service, no coordination, bunch of liars

I applied for a jioair fiber connection with Jio, they took almost 20 days to complete the registration and made me pay for the 6 months. I was told installation will be done in 2 business days.

Even after 1 week there was no signs of installation, and when I started following up, after 5 days they come back and said that my area is not feasible for installation and suggested me to cancel the request. I requested for a cancellation on the same day and was promised the refund of advance within 7 days.

When I call JIO on 8th day, I was told that by mistake the cancellation process was not completed, and they want me to place a cancel request again and wait for 7 days.

Now, there are 3 versions of stories from different people mentioned below.

Mohan says the cancellation request has be to made again.

Raghavendra says, Jio Airfiber is a new product and they dont have any set process and will be auto cancelled after 15 days and the refund will be processed after 5 days.

Karthik says, he can initiate the cancellation process and can refund on the same day. I shared all the information required for cancellation in the morning, but in the evening, he is saying that untill the cancellation is done the system he can't do anything.

None of the managers who were interacting with me earlier are picking my calls. List of people who are interacting with me are

Raghavendra from booking team

2. Harsha - executive who was assigned for completing the registration process and got the payment online.

3. Mohan Ram- Supposed to be the manager of Harsha.

4.180******** - spoke to 5 different people on different occasions, to ensure the cancellation was done. They promised that the cancellation request logged, but once cancellation is done, the amount will be refunded through the mode which payment is done.

Karthik - from jio installation team

I am wondering how these jokers are being employed, who doesn't know the process, and how can jio go live for a product when they dont have a set process in place. IT really disturbs that a company like reliance is so incompetent and inefficient, and should be ashamed to to launch products in such hurry for a name that they launched first.

summarizing the blunders:

1. Making me pay for services for which you dont even have scope.

2. making me wait endlessly at every step

not answering my calls when asked for explanation.

4. Inefficient 180******** which does not allow customer to even speak to a real person.

5. employing cowards, who don't pick calls when asked questions.

6. Don't keep any promises at all.

Also, I last thing I want to write about the customer care number.

When you call on the customer number, it will ask for language and registered mobile or jio relationship number, once you enter the number, it will tell you the status and does not allow you continue further until you the installation is completed, so placing a cancellation request is out of your reach as you don't have any option to reach to the actual person.

Harsha, shared another number (possibly a customer who has got the installation done already) and asked me to use that number to reach to the customer care person. This is again condemnable as they are compromising the customer data.

User's recommendation: Don't go with JIO, let break the possible monopoly of Mukesh Ambani.

Jessica B Qew
Jessica B Qew

Amazon Logistics - Reporting Amazon freight partners

I was working for Qualitative Strategies LLC and I advised them I needed two weeks at least due to I wanted to do a LOA. My driver manager told me to take the time I needed and if I needed anything to reach out to her.

However, the company called me and asked for a return day when I told them I had personal issues going on with a family member that I could not discuss due to HIPAA law. It has taken a tough role on me, and they sent a letter to my email, firing me for job abandonment. They even mailed my big check to my house where I had to wait on it instead of direct deposit, and they deposited my little check. It was not even a week they fired me after three days, and it was unfair my family and I lost a loved one even after this situation and I lost my stepfather too.

They have not treated the situation fairly and how can I be told to take the time I needed and let them know in the same week, and they fired as if I abandoned my job I called a head to get off schedule and all about my issues so someone else can cover my routes.

I can see if I did nothing at all and never called or talk to anybody at all for it to be job abandoned, but I never ever abandoned a job nor is this an ongoing issue with me or anything. I would like for it to be removed off my background because I am a hard worker and that is definitely a disrespect to my character, I felt that it was done on purpose.

Preferred solution: Remove job abandonment off my background

Guest

If you did not give them a return day or file for family leave, they have every right to terminate you.(unless you are under contract with different terms). The reason for termination is kept from potential employers, but they are allowed to ask your previous employer if you are eligible for rehire.

Guest-5663725 map-marker Columbus, Ohio

Electronic Arts - Cannot connect two games

Electronic Arts - Cannot connect two games
Electronic Arts - Cannot connect two games - Image 2

Because of a glitch in the game my son can't seem to play his game with another device in or outside of the home. Because of a glitch in my account I can't see any of the friends associated with any games to even add him to other profiles to perhaps allow access to an invite to play in a group on the game.

I had to type out every concern and issue as it was happening vs talking to a live person that I could explain the situation to real time to get resolution. I'm extremely frustrated and not even able at this time to unlink the accounts and start over because it says on the site I can't do that till August!! No matter how many times I removed data and reinstalled the game it never again asked to link an account so I could do a different one instead. Because of some game glitch in plants vs zombies and the inability to play two players on one device my autistic son can't play with his father or sister vs online bullies who don't understand the way his brain works and gang up on him because he tries to play differently.

I can't sign them or him into a different EA account to try that avenue because it won't unlink.

Your customer service is crap and put in some random ticket with no resolution ETA! I'm beyond pissed!

Pramod J Ufp
Pramod J Ufp

Verified Reviewer

Ekart Logistics - The delivery which was supposed to reach me from Flipkart has not been delivered but was found marked as delivered.

The items were two packets of 60 sachets of Bru Instant coffee powder which was costing Rs. 260/- per packet was not delivered to me on the promised date or in the next two dates but instead of marking as returned it was marked delivered.

I stay in Kannur district of Kerala. While tracking of thses materials, I found them going to some location which is not even in Kerala. I have purchased lots of items through Flipkart and Ekart has delivered me a lot of items from Flipkart. This is the first time I have experienced such a fraud.

I will pay for items which either me or my family members in various locations of India shall get. One more item I have purchased is supposed to be delivered in a couple of days as per the delivery promised date. I have already lost Rs. 520/- which either Ekart or Flipkart shall return as per the laws.

Another loss of Rs. 385/- for the same reason is not accepted.

Preferred solution: Full refund

User's recommendation: Make sure you will not lose your money.

Dave J Lag
Dave J Lag

Verified Reviewer

Hewlett Packard - Printer issues.

My minimally used Pro8600+ printer suddenly stopped working between prints. The error code was a problem with ink system or printing head, restart printer.

If problem persists, contact HP. I contacted HP who told me that my ink cartridges MUST be genuine HP printer cartridges, even though I have been using LDI ink for years with no issues. I bought a full set of 950 & 951 cartridges for about $100, still the same error code. Finally, on day 3, after asking hp to contact me.they never did, I talked to a HP tech that told my printer is unusable due to its age.

AFTER I bought ink! They could have told me my printer was obsolete when they asked for the s/n first time I talked to them.

I will never own another HP product, if I have a choice.

I am actively replacing anything HP in my office. I will replace this printer with a Brother LaserJet which will not require a subscription service.

Never again HP!

Loss:
Pros:
  • There are no pros
Cons:
  • Cust sevice sucks

Preferred solution: Full refund

User's recommendation: Anything is better than HP.

Guest

Any printer t5hat offer a sub flashes the firmware of the printer. So that you cannot use 3rd party ink. Just keep that in mind.