Crystal C Odi

Albert Investments - Unauthorized withdrawal from savings account
Albert Investments - Unauthorized withdrawal from savings account - Image 2
Albert Investments - Unauthorized withdrawal from savings account - Image 3
Albert Investments - Unauthorized withdrawal from savings account - Image 4

They charged me for two different Albert accounts and then asked for my information. They only told me to contact them from my Albert account linked to one email, and then said that I needed help logging in.

I kept telling them I only have one Albert account, and I didn't authorize them to pull money from my savings. I never agreed to connect my savings account; I only agreed to connect my checking account. However, they took money from my savings. Basically, they stole my money and I can't even talk to the live agents without them sending me in circles.

I want my money back with all the charges that were made for the second account I never had. I know they wouldn't be happy if all of us, who had this done to, stole money from their accounts. I bet the CEO or owner of Albert wouldn't like it if all of us hacked into their personal bank accounts and took money. No, they wouldn't.

I am mad and I am reporting them to the BBB. I am disputing every charge with my bank's chargeback department. I am glad I screenshotted the entire conversation with the live agent where they stated I had another account, which I didn't have. I was wondering why I was being double charged $14.99 every month, and $10.99 with the $14.99 x 2.

Now I can prove they have committed fraud. I screenshotted where only my checking account is listed as a payment method.

They never got my authorization to have my savings account connected. I want my money back with interest, now.

Loss:
Pros:
  • Get an advance
Cons:
  • Charge u for their monthly fee more then once a month
  • Will steal money from all ur accounts
  • Send u in circles getting no where

Preferred solution: Full refund

User's recommendation: Stay away from these white collar thieving crooks

Sandra M Jzj
Sandra M Jzj

| map-marker Hollywood, Florida

Priceline - NO RENTAL CAR

My car broke down, so I needed a rental car. I went online to Priceline, and they made me a reservation for Hertz at 3:30 at the Fort Lauderdale airport.

I took an Uber to the airport and waited in line for over 30 minutes only to be told they do not accept same-day reservations, and they did not have a car for me, Now I'm stranded at the airport after spending money on an Uber. Furthermore, I finally found a vehicle at Enterprise. If I had known, I was not getting the car at Hertz I would not have gone to the airport to pick up a car.

I would have waited till Monday and got a car closer to my house. Priceline committed fraud by booking me a reservation that could not be honored.

User's recommendation: DO NOT USE PRICELINE

Guest

No one should mess with these 3rd party middlemen like Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, etc. Always book directly with the brand to avoid issues like this.

michael m Oxb
michael m Oxb

Verified Reviewer

Bungie - Ask a question to see why my destiny game is messing up

Sitting here trying to see what's wrong with my destiny 2 game because the updates messed my game up where the can't play it without it messing up and and all of the sudden the dude in the chat tries to send me a link that makes you pay to go to. I'm sorry but *** that just do y'all's *** job and not mess a game up every *** update.

The game been out for years and y'all can't get *** done right still? *** y'all better hope my game verifies because if it doesn't y'all can kiss my *** good bye. I shouldn't have to uninstall and reinstall to even play the *** game every *** time I want to play it.

I pay to play the game not to watch it download. ***

$2000
Pros:
  • Good game when it works
Cons:
  • Be prepared to have to uninstall and reinstall everytime you want to play it

Preferred solution: Just to be able to play the *** game without it *** up after every *** update y'all do.

User's recommendation: I recommend telling them to just answer the question and not try to send you to a link you have to pay for our of nowhere without any explanation.

Bernard R Sey
Bernard R Sey

Gotogate UK - Remboursement 302,62 euro pour réservation LX7QIV

J'étais en voyage au Mexique lorsque j'ai acheté un billet pour un voyage Mexico-Carthagène-Mexico. La compagnie Viva Air a fait faillite et vous me remboursez la somme mentionnée en sujet.

Cela fait un certain temps que j'essaie de vous atteindre car pour moi la seule façon pour vous est de me faire ce remboursement directement par virement bancaire sur mon compte à la Banque Cantonale Vaudoise (BCV) à 1347 Le Sentier - Suisse. IBAN: CH80 0076* ***Z 0757 ****. À mon nom: Bernard Reymond. Adresse: Rue Bellevue 8 - 1342 Le Pont - Suisse.

Avec ces informations, vous devez être capable de me rembourser ce voyage. Merci d'avance et meilleures salutations, Bernard Reymond.

Moustafa H Lvl
Moustafa H Lvl

Vodafone Egypt - شكوي استرداد الخط الشخصي

السادة فودافون،

تحية طيبة وبعد،

بخصوص الرقم 0100842**** والرقم 0100876**** والرقم 0100017****،

المملوكة لشركة مطاحن مصر العليا وتم التنازل ورقياً من الشركة ولم تقبل به شركتكم الموقرة لخلافها بخصوص الفواتير مع الشركة المتعاقدة. على الرغم من ذلك، هناك تنسيق مع السيد محمود زين 010008**** مفوض من جهتكم بالتنسيق معنا شهرياً، وأنا على الرغم من ذلك أدفع فواتيري الخاصة أكثر من مرة كنوع من الاستغلال من الشركة لديكم والتهديد بإغلاق الخط. أنا أدفع بدون ذنب وعندما طلبت تسوية الأمر لاحتفاظ بخطوطي، ترفض الشركة لديكم. أنا حالياً بصدد التوجه الى ntra والشرطة أيضاً وعمل بلاغ رسمي وتحويلها للقضاء وإثبات أنه خطي الشخصي بالتنازل الرسمي. إذا لم يتواصل معي الشخص بعد تجاهل محمود زين لطلباتي والمعاملة السيئة دون احترام لشركتكم المالكة إنترناشيونال سأتوجه رسمياً بتوكيل محامٍ للتفاوض. والرجاء من سيادتكم حل الموقف والتواصل معي عن طريق 0155577**** ضروري.

Pros:
  • Ignore the solutions
Cons:
  • Ignore the solutions

Preferred solution: استرداد الخط الشخصي باسمي انا املك تنازل رسمي

Guest-5999752

| map-marker Bacolor, Province Of Pampanga

Jollibee Philippines - BAD EXPERIENCE IN JOLLIBEE WALTERMART CSFP (JB0935)

Around 3:25pm nag-order po kami for take out sa JB Waltermart, CSFP and paid via gcash 3:30pm. Wala naman po sinabi how many mins.

kami magwiwait, wala naman po gaano pila kaya natapos po agad yung order taking. Around 3:45pm nagtataka ako bakit wala pa. 3:50pm naiinis na po ako kaya nagfollow up ako kay cashier na 20mins. na wala parin ba.

Then pumasok na family ko sa jollibee kasi bakit daw ang tagal. Pinafollow up ko ulit sa ate ko then pagkabigay samin ng product is lalong nakakadisappoint. Yung jolly hotdog po ba talaga pwd ng itayo para lang magkasya sa medium paper bag?, ok lang ba madamage para lang makatipid ng paper bag? pinagkasya lahat in one medium paper bag.

The sundae itself ang pangit ng assemble nya, parang mini sundae lang ang portion. Dahil po ba mix & match kaya ganyan katipid. Everyone in our family feels unhappy sa mga product kasi pag-open ng jolly hotdog baligtad na. 5mins.

away lang bahay namin from the store kaya di namin nadamage product kasi nakasarili kaming tryk and we know how to handle ..sadyang nakatayo talaga jolly hotdog. I just want to share my feedback kahit madalas kami kumaen don, pero now kasi bad experience talaga.

Roy W Mqs
Roy W Mqs

Steam - No support what so ever

I've tried now to log into my Steam account numerous times, to no avail. I've tried changing my password at least half a dozen times until I get that 'oh, you've tried too many times, you'll have to wait half a day before you try doing the same thing again!' I've even tried making a new account with a new email address, yet it won't accept Gmail as they don't recognize it.

What the flying heck are you supposed to be?

I've got well over a thousand pounds sterling in games on my account, yet I can't seem to get in touch or get any help trying to get into my Steam account. What are you supposed to do, just write it off?

Pros:
  • Good site when working a lot of add on to games etc
Cons:
  • Virtually no support at all
  • Absolutely no customer service

Preferred solution: My account back

User's recommendation: Don’t use steam….. go else where, for your own sanity at least

Guest

My screen is blank, can't do anything at all with this app but give my money away for nothing, nothing will work, it's just a blank screen and I can't contact anyone!

Ann K Ady
Ann K Ady

OnBuy - Sold a fraudulent item

OnBuy - Sold a fraudulent item

I was sold a fraudulent printer by a fraudulent trader. The trader kept promising to send a new one, but it never arrived.

I tried to use the payment protection system, but was refused because the date had gone past the time allotted for payment protection. It was almost like the seller knew this and was intentionally giving me the run around. OnBuy suggested I get a CCJ and provided me with the seller's legal name for the court to issue a judgment. After spending £150 on a CCJ and bailiffs, it turns out that OnBuy gave me an incorrect name.

While I have been waiting for the courts, the original trader ceased to trade and has now started a business under a new name. I can't find any way to contact anyone at OnBuy and have been left very much out of pocket by a fraudulent sale and misinformation from their team.

Loss:
Cons:
  • No contact possible after things go south

Preferred solution: Full refund

User's recommendation: Do not deal with this company

Mori M
Mori M

Instagram - My account was suspended

Hello,

While using instagram, a few of my friends began to follow me. Once my followers went up to 4 followers, my account was suspended with the message stating that I "shared my password to a service to gain more followers and likes".

Now I think it is very clear that you guys don't even bother with reading the reports people send, because I sent plenty stating my case and you guys did nothing, so I decided to state my case here. Hopefully you guys read this. I have stated multiple times that I did NOT share my password to services to gain more followers and likes (i mean, literally I do not even have posts up what "LIKES" am i even gonna get? but still had to wait 8ish days for my account to not be suspended.

I even stated that the people following me are my friends and I hated that I couldn't follow them back nor like their posts. It was very annoying, especially since you guys weren't even reading the reports I was sending and helping with this. I would also like to mention that even when an account is suspended, people can STILL follow me. You guys know this, right?

I was followed by 2 of my other friends WHILE my account was suspended. I found this so stupid and hilarious because if I really did share my password, I could still have gained like a billion followers while suspended. But as you can see, I stuck with the amount of followers I have. 6 followers.

Exactly. 6 followers. That is NOTHING to suspend my account for. I would also like to mention that I was screensharing on discord my instagram reels to my partner when all of a sudden, I got the message again that I "shared my password to services to gain more followers which is against the rules".

I was beyond confused because one, I reached 6 followers WHILE my account was suspended. As you can see, my account is STILL ON 6 FOLLOWERS. Why was I suspended? What rule did i break?

do you see me with more followers? NO. My account was FINALLY free from being suspended on july 20th. You guys are just flipping cruel to SUSPEND MY ACCOUNT AGAIN THE NEXT DAY.

Like please, people have friends. I know, hard to believe. I couldn't believe it myself. Friends?

Who has those nowadays. Well I do, that's for sure. And said friends had followed my instagram account and instagram just couldn't believe it. SO yeah.

Sorry if i sound rude and sarcastic but I am beyond annoyed. I waited many days for my account to get un-suspended so i can follow my friends (I waited 8-9 days by the way...) and now I am suspended again when I clearly gained NO more followers since my account was first suspended. I would like to know why you guys think I am sharing my password to services and why you think 6 followers is a lot. I would also like to mention that I did activate my account on my phone and confirmed my identity on my chromebook.

Maybe that is the case? Regardless, this is still stupid.

Preferred solution: Apology

Copeland Oks
Copeland Oks

| map-marker Chiswick, England

Ryanair - What kind of *** is this

Flew from Stanstead fri 19th July (day also Microsoft *** up) nightmare at airport but eventually got to Dubrovnik only to find out that over half the planes checked in suitcase had not been put on the plan!! Told at lost & found it might be on a plane out the next day but never arrived!!!

Cannot speak with either Stanstead or Ryanair customer services because we booked though a 3rd party!!! Still no idea where my case is and leave here on 23rd July. Rynaire truly are the *** worst airline the has even been in operation.

DO NOT FLY WITH THEM...EVER for your own sanity go with another airline. Love an Extremely *** off customer.??

User's recommendation: Leave ryanaire well alone. Let's make them go bust

Ja.to S
Ja.to S

| map-marker Dubai, Dubai

CashNow AI - Change number of deleted account

CashNow AI - Change number of deleted account

Deleted my account wasn't my intention but the instructions from both application "cash now' and "payby " sent me to this situation. All I wanted is to change my registered mobile number to receive some code to proceed my loan because my old mobile number is no longer active.

I about to renew my credit for the 4th times the amount of 3,900aed but unfortunately due to technical problem I lost my account, I lost my credit line... That's why I am here seeking for a help to recover my account.

And being a cash now user I must say that your company really helps me a lot that's why I am trying my best to reach out to your team. Thank you and more power.

User's recommendation: Make some easy options and easy instructions to the app because not all consumers/users are good understanding in English to follow the instructions

Rajesh Sbc

I want unlimited diamond

Guest-5999666 map-marker Baku, Baku City

Aliexpress - I didnt get my order for over 1 month

Aliexpress - I didnt get my order for over 1 month

Hello! I am writing to you about my order, which I have been waiting for almost 2 months.

538260****290840 This is my order number.

The first time I ordered it was on June 3rd, but the seller canceled the order.

The second time I ordered on June 9th and it was noted that the order would arrive on July 13th. Today is July 21st and I still don't have my order! How long should I wait?? The seller reports that the goods have not even arrived at their warehouse.

What does it matter to me? Celebrated July 13th but no order yet!

I'm tired of writing to support every time!!! I write to the seller but they still repeat the same thing that the order will arrive on July 13th

Juan E Ivw
Juan E Ivw

| map-marker New York, New York

eBay - No quiero ya lo que pedi

No tú yporEjEmpapegramoyocentroYado es DejarrasYo Climatizaciónaciunosminocheunaciono Unidcomo DelawareleyreLo ¿Qtú¿E?es yo?TúqueUECEnfermera inactivaesregazoigualdadEnano sentarsetuEn nEyoqMPlAde RebeldeabaSatisfechoenorteAmasicoAnunAyo quéyomiROMi por ahíEnseñanzaEn.º de RF pmInertealNCihomegabyteremiyo mYoGnaciones UNilosNojarraaaazoMarrepequeñotú EnormetedíaJacieshasresaca norteA vecesancesA continuaciónes Pro¡Ay, ay!deíOnooede varios coloresauna cámarasío si Norteño el Sicentro dy exCeldaenciandecio soja Quées conortePresorteOrillay CoroEoSr.quéNo No Dley elágicason unaHolapoNerónAbuelo veDehaciendorMásmiesI aqUsalharacalo o¿has tú? EntoncEncendersSí, Pordse ríareespatoAñapecado anuncioOami¿Qué?Sí, es esto?suoesYo vienyo YooespaOportunidad de trabajosorbovenirahperataIvo atu noEsCohoicononprnen co

User's recommendation: Que no compren nada a eBay no son efisientes

Guest-5999621 map-marker Gurgaon, Haryana

Jio - Network issue

Pl I have been raising concern for my network disconnectivity for past two days and no action was taken since two day they assigned engineer but it was not resolved again today they said they will resolved it by 10 am but no one visited when I called customer care they are saying they will again assign engineer by 2pm I was calling them for poll change but they are answering irresponsibly . In one month I am facing 10 days of network disconnectivity as a working professional how can I be without internet for 10 days I am paying monthly 1178 but for 10 days disconnectivity will they refund no get money and giving very very worst service how many times should I call and raise the complaint from beginning I want you to change poll and this issue should not persist further and I want it to be done right away and take severe action against customer care person who raised my concern they are reporting it wrongly whatever the issue I am saying they are not mentioning it correctly giving assurance no action is taken .

User's recommendation: Please don’t abopt for Jio

Guest-5999617 map-marker Dorchester, Massachusetts

Planet Fitness - Negligent employees

Planet Fitness - Negligent employees

Im trying to contact my home gym (East Boston) for the past two days but on Friday at 2pm I talked to someone who said to wait for Robert that comes in at 3:30pm because they couldnt find my information on their system. I waited and called again at 8:53pm they only answered in Spanish on the first 2 calls said waitthen hung up then they just stopped picking up the phone (8:55, 8:56, 9:29pm).

On Saturday I tried again and they picked up listened didnt say anything then hung up (7:31pm) Then they stopped picking up the phone. I had questions about the fee they put on my account but at this point I want to deactivate my account, one I had since 2014 because I dont think Im wanted there anymore. Very rude never have I made a complaint before but Im already going through it and pf was where I can relieve stress but this just created more stress. I dont even know if I can go on location to deactivate my account because they wont pick up.

I cant even put in a complaint with them cause they wont pick up.

They dont even introduce themselves when they pick up very unprofessional location. Just needed to vent my frustrations somewhere, so disappointed.

User's recommendation: Do not apply, better you go to ymca like I plan to

Guest

Some locations let you cancel online. Some require you send written notice and/or come in person.

I would send in written notification and send it via a trackable, signature required method. I once cancelled a PF account via Fedex, signature required. I went in person after I had proof it had been signed for and they denied I had ever sent them anything.

The person smugly claiming I never sent anything was the manager and I was able to make him look like a fool because I had proof he was the one who signed for it. As far as a complaint, you can complain to their corporate headquarters, you can file a Yelp and Google review and leave a review on their Facebook page.

Abhishek A Ufi
Abhishek A Ufi

FirstCry - Exorbitant prices charged for baby almirah

FirstCry - Exorbitant prices charged for baby almirah

I am a regular customer of First Cry. I value your product quality and service.

However, with great dissent, I am writing this to bring to your knowledge that I have been charged Rs. 10,250 for a baby almirah, 4 layers from your authorized showroom in Haldwani, Dist- Nainital, UK, for which your online price is showing approximately 6100. Because of this, my whole family is upset and feels cheated.

I understand that there might be some price difference in online and offline shopping, but this difference is more than 4000, a 40% difference in price for the same item. So, I request you to help me in this regard and reimburse the excess amount charged by the showroom.

Loss:
Pros:
  • Complete range of good quality products under one roof
  • Product quality is the best
Cons:
  • Some new born baby products are over priced

Preferred solution: Price reduction

User's recommendation: Genuine quality and best products for the baby and kids

Sayo E
Sayo E

| map-marker Sandtoft, England

Lambert Academic Publishing - Reedeming Voucher to order for other books on Amazon if not on Lambert?

Greetings,

How are you doing today?

Please, I need your assistance on how to use my voucher to pay for books online.

I was trying to get a book via my Lambert/Amazon account, the title is 'I Married You' by Walter Trobisch on Amazon (£6.69), and I was asked to enter my voucher number.

The details of my voucher are listed below.

My Account:

Redeem a Voucher

Delete Account

Voucher and Promotion Codes

Active Vouchers:

352**** - Royalty voucher (Valid until 2022-10-16); Code: 570863****; Available Credit: 012.08; Used at: 12.08; Redeem Voucher

392**** - Royalty voucher (Valid until 2023-10-20); Code: 45e7b921b; Available Credit: 104.03; Used at: 4.03; Redeem Voucher

410**** - Royalty voucher (Valid until 2024-10-08); Code: 6ba3fbb871; Available Credit: 108.05; Used at: 8.05; Redeem Voucher

Expired Vouchers:

286**** - Royalty voucher (Valid until 2021-10-15); Code: 45c45ae47101; Available Credit: 010.07; Used at: 10.07.

287**** - Royalty voucher (Valid until 2021-10-16); Code: 64ffd93d31; Available Credit: 010.07; Used at: 10.07.

288**** - Royalty voucher (Valid until 2021-10-19); Code: fc9b16a57101; Available Credit: 010.07; Used at: 10.07.

Sadly enough, I have never made a single cent since my publication to date, I don't know why.

Please, do well and help with voucher updates periodically via email. Even if I can't redeem any credit cash, I should be able to purchase and shop for books online with my vouchers for a sense of fulfillment.

See my publication details below:

Sayo Enoch Aluko

Email: alukosayoenoch@***.com

Customer ID: 20047****

Royalty Credit Note:

No.: B-859530

Title: Electronic Banking Fraud Detection

Publication Date: 2017-10-17

Hope to hear from you soon. Many thanks.

Kind regards,

Aluko Sayo Enoch

User's recommendation: Regular Update and Prompt Response to complaints

Paula L Tje
Paula L Tje map-marker San Angelo, Texas

Family Dollar - Complaint on mgr

I live in San Angelo Texas to Dollar stores right behind me I went in to buy a Pepsi me and my friend and as I was at checkout Stand the manager asked me if I have a problem with her I said no why she said well you were looking you staring at my face while I said I always look someone in the eye when I talk to them. As I was leaving the store my friend and I were talking about something and all of a suddenly the manager was hollering at us couldn't figure out what in the world is going on but I left my wallet I checked my pockets no that wasn't it so I ignored her and we kept walking cuz I didn't steal anything I am 62 years old and too old for that stupid *** so anyway we were halfway across the parking lot and she come right up behind me with her and asking me if I had a problem with her I was like no why she said well I heard you talking outside about me I was like no and how do you know what we were talking about. She says well you better be just be careful like what does that mean she's turned around and stormed off I am not going to fight anyone I am 62 years old and too old for stupid *** I'm sure that if you look at us up on the camera you will see it for a manager to act like that that is absolutely horrible

Guest

Family Dollar and Dollar General are two places I personally have never shopped at and would not consider shopping at. But, based on the complaints I have read here, it is obvious a lot of poor decisions are made when it comes to hiring.

james h Myo
james h Myo

| map-marker Palm Coast, Florida

Crystal Springs Water - Mad at Primo

Home delivery to me in Palm Coast Florida, products I.e. coffee creamer, apple cider k-pods and more .

They ALL displayed product Expiration Dates of over a year prior to my purchase. I complained numerous times vocally and finally Certified Letters. After all telephone discussions and data transfers, Primo Water did absolutely Nothing; except continue to bill me for those products which should have been a crime for them to sell. In my opinion, this is a Horrible, untrustworthy company that you should be very careful of any dealings you may have with them.

Be carefull, use caution and Good Luck to you.

Remember, they care absolutely nothing about you. Jim

User's recommendation: Stay away from Primo Water and/or any company owned by them. Remember, they care nothing about you and will Lie to you without any care.

Guest-5999532 map-marker Mumbai, Maharashtra

Garena Free Fire - My account is suspended

Dear Free Fire Support Team, I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to respectfully request the unban of my Free Fire ID 216549**** [Your Free Fire ID].

I deeply regret my actions and would like to explain the circumstances that led to the violation of the game's terms of service. I acknowledge that I used a skin tool *** in my Free Fire ID, which is a direct violation of the game's rules.

I understand that this behavior undermines the integrity of the game and creates an unfair advantage over other players. I sincerely apologize for my actions and assure you that I have learned my lesson.