Timothy M Pie

Meta - Harassment

Did you know theres a trans person spamming *** *** with *** and *** diapers and memes encouraging male sissy behavior? And somehow I got penalized for it? All I did was say this *** is posting vile sick content and people need to stop giving this attention Guess what tho? I am bisexual. Do you know how many times I got called *** in grade school and then almost beat up? So its not ok for me to use a hurtful word but its ok for the pedophiles to get freedom of speech? Theres something very twisted about that. And now people are making posts about me and I cant even comment on those posts
Cons:
  • An illusion of free speech

Preferred solution: Full access to my account back

Guest-5642673 map-marker Apopka, Florida

Priceline - Reached the hotel Lynette cancel my reservation

I booked a room on Priceline for 107. They sent me an email stating the room was not available so I went on kayak website and book the same room for 133 within five minutes. Priceline sent me a email that my room was booked. I called Priceline up and canceled because I did not want to pay for two rooms one with Priceline one for kayak when I reach the hotel there was no reservation. I came to find out the price line and kayak are basically the same company but they have different names in different websites. I ended up having to pay a lot more for my room because it was last minute. Call Priceline they would not help me or do anything to reconcile their mistake

User's recommendation: Never use Priceline or kayak. They can’t be trusted.

Guest

You never had two rooms. The first room was never available and they sent you an email confirming that.

YOU canceled the second room so it was your mistake. No need to whine.

Guest-5642672

| map-marker Canyon Country, California

In Style Sandals Com - They sent the wrong item and customer service ghosted me

In Style Sandals Com - They sent the wrong item and customer service ghosted me
We ordered a pair of slides as a Christmas gift. But what we got was entirely different. Similar in color and somewhat similar in style. But clearly not the same shoe and the size was extremely small compared to the size 12 men's that we ordered. I reached out to customer service, with receipts/order number and requested a return. They asked for photos. I sent photos of the unopened shoes (they came in plastic wrap). Never heard from them again despite reaching out three more times and trying to open a second attempt to return. Phone number on their website goes nowhere. This company is not reliable.

User's recommendation: Buyer beware - prepare to have the wrong item delivered and your money taken

Charles L Jpj
Charles L Jpj

| map-marker Sacramento, California

Raleys Supermarket - Customer Service is horrid!

I called (800) 925-**** to inquire about my "Activated SE Member Number," which Raley's/ Bel Air is now requiring for some discounts. I became a member about 10 years ago, but never got a card, or proof of any member number. I was placed in the "Cue" at number 8, and over the next 25 minutes or so I went from 8 to 7 to 6 to 5 to 4 to 3 to 2. When I got to "1" I got the sound of a ringing phone and then the line went dead. So I called again, and entered the "Cue" at 7, went down to 1, and then the phone rang again. Instead of going dead, I entered the music line, where the "hold" or "Cue" music plays over, and over, and over until people die, I guess. I have been on the line listening to your "your place in the Cue is..., and now the "Cue" music, for TWENTY-SIX MINUTES on my second try, after almost a half hour on my first try. How in the name of Almighty God am I supposed to find out what my "Activated SE Member" number is if you just make contacting you IMPOSSIBLE! Thirty minutes have gone by on my second try, so I am hanging up now and hanging myself from a noose in my bedroom!

User's recommendation: Don't even try to contact customer service unless you want to die waiting.

Guest

Please stop using “cue”, it’s queue. Also, go in store to the customer service desk to resolve your issue.

Prince V Jpz

Request to unsuspend my I'd and promise that I will never 3rd party app Dear Garena customer care officer I beg most respectfully to that my account was suspended in my account not any hacks are as now I want to greatly unspended my account I therefore pray and hope that you would be kindly help me to my account and play me to my account and play in it like the golden day of pust your respectively user recommendation please return my account and help me to unbanned my account my free fire uid 207216****

View more comments (1)
Raymond M Vqo
Raymond M Vqo

| map-marker Mount Vernon, Virginia

Wingstop - Horrible SERVICE AND HUNG UP ON BY MANAGER

Wingstop - Horrible SERVICE AND HUNG UP ON BY MANAGER
My order was placed and I ordered five piece chicken tender platter with 2 extra tenders for $32.00 and change they forgot my fries and called about the missing item and the manager told me if I would not get the fries and hung up the phone without identifying himself. I am a 60 year old 100% disabled veteran I served my country in Iraq and normally I LOVE YOUR PRODUCT. How can you tell me if I dont pick up the item tough. Is this a franchise store they are hurting the brand and I would like to speak with someone about my concerns. My phone number is (215) 303-**** Respectfully yours Raymond Mills
Pros:
  • Food can be great
Cons:
  • Customer service bad

Preferred solution: Not worried about money I would like some action taken

User's recommendation: Possibly look to replace Manager

Guest

You really need to take a step back and check yourself. The only time disabled belongs in a complaint or anywhere is when true discrimination is taking place because of said disability.

The only time veteran belongs in a complaint or anywhere is in matters where veteran status is required. Access to VA hospitals/heath care. Monetary/non-monetary government veteran benefits. Civilian benefits.( Veteran’s Day discounts or year round discounts).

If you went into the location, he would have given you the fry. Instead you called and wanted to argue.

A phone call was never going to make a fry appear in the best of circumstances. Choose wisely in the future.

Shirley T Yqs
Shirley T Yqs

Booking - I’ve been trying to reach customer service and it’s impossible

Booking - I’ve been trying to reach customer service and it’s impossible
Booking - I’ve been trying to reach customer service and it’s impossible - Image 2
Im a genius level customer and I have really enjoyed using this company. I am going to London and tried to book not one but two hotels. One hotel was for 23 February and the other on the 28th. When I went to finalize my reservation the dates for both hotels were off by one night, ie the 23rd said 22nd and the 28th said 27th. I tried booking them several times and from different devices and this happened every single time! I just wanted to book a hotel and get some assistance. When you call if you dont have a booked reservation, the call cant go any further. Instead of using my go to company, I contacted the hotels direct. It cost me a little extra but Booking.com lost out on two stays from a loyal customer. As a genuine customer, Im supposed to have access to their customer support, I obviously dont.
Pros:
  • Easy to use
  • Prices are good
Cons:
  • No customer service basically

Preferred solution: A customer service number that actually works!

Desiree M Ujw
Desiree M Ujw

Village Square Woodside Veterinary Hospital - Horrible Customer Service

We had an appointment for our cat - Maple - who is very skittish at 4pm today. We had a very hard time getting her into the carrier and we were late to our appointment by 14 minutes. The receptionist called us as when we finally got her into her carrier and I told her that she was on her way - she seemed fine on the phone when I spoke to them and seem to understand. My husband got there and they canceled her appointment because they said we arrived at 4:16pm and the doctor refused to see us. I'm not sure what changed from when we told them we were on our way - to canceling our appointment. They were VERY rude and don't deserve our business. I highly recommend using other vets in the area.

Preferred solution: Apology

User's recommendation: Use a different vet in the area

Diane B Lyl
Diane B Lyl

FirstService Residential - BAD management - Dysfunctional management and Board

I submitted another review in 2023. They are worse now - running our community like a dictatorship. Taking away our decisions and volunteers for club. They want to run everything, and they publically humiliate the residents for great work they are doing on committees and club. I am sure they don't like old people, so why are they running a senior community. They are ruining this community with bad communication and not answering emails or concerns. Just BS answers and going in circles. The manager Kenishia Shepherd is condescending to residents in her comments and tone. The lifestyle coordinator is a dunderhead and the worst communicator I have every seen in my life. I would give them a zero if possible.
Loss:
Cons:
  • Raised amenities no reason

Preferred solution: A better staff and one that cares about the residents. All this group does in inact more rules and attempting to turn us into a nursing home.

User's recommendation: Stay away from this management group - they are dictatorial.

Guest

I'm not sure how they received all those high ratings makes me wonder if they were paid. This is the first time I have ever had to deal with a Condo Corporation and Property Management companies but I have to say I am extremely disappointed.

It has been nothing but pure frustration dealing with them. They take ZERO responsibility for anything and always find a way of saying it's the homeowner's responsibility.

They just like to collect your money and raise their fees and having nothing to show for that increase! CROOKS!

reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-2488511

I just found out from the tenant that the cabinet in my unit still hasn't been fixed. I've been telling you guys since August to fix the cabinet and it seems like you guys either don't like your job or are just not taking it seriously.

Either way you will hear from my lawyer or I'll hire someone to fix it and send you the bill.

Thank you very much for your professionalism! You guys set a high standard!

reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-2488511

Dont understand how this company gets 5 star reviews. Just came back from vacation after the first issue which has been going on for over two years which was that the ac is not working.

This has taken more than two years to solve and this is probably due to their choice of cheap and negligent vendors. My unit would reach a temperature of over 36 degrees during the summer which was inhabitable. Now there was a flood in an apartment which was caused by a vendor, while I was on vacation, and now the homeowners will suffer as there have been damages to my property. Apparently floors are my responsibility as the by law states, but if a vendor that they chose made a mistake, why should I suffer from paying the damages?

They also cut the drywall in my unit without covering any of my appliances and furniture and this caused my toaster and kettle to be filled with drywall, which is not a huge deal, but where is the property manager when these types of jobs are being conducted?

Absolutely disappointed and will have to suffer financially because of poor management. Plus they dont want to take responsibility for what happened.

Guest

Best is you go to your local police station and file a report against them, the more reports police receives the higher chances they will investigate this company.

Guest

Yes, FSR is BAD all the way - doesn't matter the subject. Touched a nerve. Usually happens to the guilty.

reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-2488385

That’s right wel said they told like to be called out on their criminal behaviours

reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-2488385

Their bullying and threats don’t work here

reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-2488385

They threaten and bully their way everywhere they go. You will be shut down just give it time FSR.

You are not the mafia just a bunch of creeps with sociopathic minds. Ie criminals

reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-2488385

Why this property management company gets a four star, I don't understand! !

Never seen such an unresponsive property management! The property managers at Confederation Pkw don't reply to my request to register tenant - I sent three emails on Feb4, Feb6, Feb7) - no response whatsoever, still waiting for reply (edited: finally got reply on Feb8). It also happened a few times, when I asked about wrongful occupied locker or asked for information, either there was no response or got reply after reminded them a few times. I hate to deal with this kind of property management.

Whatever infor you want from them, be prepared to wait and wait...remind and remind before you get a simple sentence back.

Also, the carpet on my floor is dirty with footprints after couple of months of occupancy. And I was shocked to see a big pile of garbage in front of my entry door on occupancy date.

Guest

Do you feel better now? Just think you will win the “Daily Most Slighted” lottery.

With a long rant like yours you will surely win at your 5am Coffin Club meeting. Erma’s newspaper that only made it to the steps, not the porch and Harriet’s Publix delivery that was 17&1/2 minutes late doesn’t stand a chance. However I did hear Roy tried the free birthday breakfast ploy and got caught.

He’s really 76 and birthday January 4th, but according to the number of times he’s gotten away with it, he’s 154. I heard they had to pry that $2.99 from his hands.

View more comments (15)
Allison P Eqy
Allison P Eqy

| map-marker San Antonio, Texas

Sixt - Charges

My rental was for 461and some change got charged 691 and some change when I look at the receipt you guys charged me 203 dollars for fuel when is was told by the young lady working on the day I picked up the rental witch was originally suppose to be a bmw x7 that I had reserved and when I get there it was not available so the young lady who got me the rental offered me a free tank of fuel if I take the BMW x5 for the Inconvenience of not having the x7 so here we are I'm waiting for my 200 dollar deposit witch I never received and you also charged my credit card for 29 Dollars and some change as well that no one could give me an answer for so I would like to get reimbursed my deposit and want you guys to honor what you guys offered me for inconvenience of not having the rental I originally reserved and what was the 29 dollar charged about as well did not authorize that charge
Loss:

Preferred solution: What was offered to me and and also want to know why was my card charged twice for different amounts

Jason G Ttj

Lyft - Stole money from me and never showed up *** and no customer service

First time using and you stole the 20$ pre paid for the ride and charged 10$ for no show when we were standing at the end of the driveway for 1 and a half hours. Your drivers are incompetent and never came to our address because it's 10 meter outside of town. Customer service is non existent and not only would I not recommend I'm gonna go around telling everyone not to use this service if we don't get the money you stole from us let alone the hour and a half you *** left 2 people standing there for. I charge 40 per hour at work and you lost me 60$ I would have made working. Complete amature wanna be cab drivers. Stick to a smoking pot and playing with yourselves your useless everyone of you

Preferred solution: Full refund

User's recommendation: Don't do it your better off sticking your money money up a monkeys ***

Brandi P Crq
Brandi P Crq

Verified Reviewer

Lw Automotive - BUYER BEWARE!!!!!!!

Sold me a car i paid almost 12,000 dollars for an i asked them before i bought it what if my mechanic finds something wrong with it when i have them look it over? Oh there wont be anything wrong with it but if thier is will do our best to take care of it. I bought this car an live in another state so it was shipped to ny state. My mechanic checked it out an found almost 5000 dollars worth of stuff wrong with it including loose tie rods brakes separating in front an glazed rotors an bad rear brakes an an agressive coolant leak an much more. Should have never passed inspection. I tried calling them an telling them everything an asked for alittle help with my mechanic fixing the stuff an me footing thebbill after paying 12,000 for the car an they said they would help out but its been almost a week now an i keep getting the run around!!! I didnt know that i was buying a car as is until it was shipped to me with a big paper on the front saying as is!!! So anyone thinking of buying from these people especially an expensive car PLEASE take it to another shop an have it inpected really good hopefully by someone they dont know so they dont sucker u into buying something thats a lemon like i did!!!
Loss:
Cons:
  • Everyrhing

Preferred solution: I just paid alittle over 12,000 for this car only to find out it shouldnt have passed inspection. Now it has 4400 dollars worth of stuff wrong on top of the 12,000 i just paid. I want them to help towards repairs

User's recommendation: BUYER BEWARE!!!!

Andrew G Hew
Andrew G Hew

Bear Creek Arsenal - Package

I had had my firearm shipped to Faith over fear armory 3651 E Court 80229 Co and my package was supposed to arrive Monday Feb 19th. Fed ex had made 3 attempts with 3 being there final attempt today Feb 21st, and no-one was available to sign for the package. I had made several attempts to reach out to Faith over fear armory and left a voicemail. There was no response. So I'm reaching out to see if my package can be re directed to another shop with an FFL license before FedEx ships my firearm back to the sender "you guys". I would preferably like it sent to an actual range this time. Silver bullet 5901 west 38th Ave, 80212. I reached out to fed ex and they had informed me that the sender is only allowed to call in to re-direct the shipment, their number is 1800 fed ex. Thanks for your time.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered

User's recommendation: Don't send your firearm to Faith over fear armory. They will not answer your phone calls or return them. I had 3 consecutive attempts to get my package delivered there and the business couldn't sign off for it. Resulting in me getting sent through the hoops and getting the run around

Koel J
Koel J

| map-marker Las Vegas, Nevada

Track718 - ZERO STARS! Does not SHOW proof of delivery

Track718 - ZERO STARS! Does not SHOW proof of delivery
Track718 - ZERO STARS! Does not SHOW proof of delivery - Image 2
They claimed to have delivered my order to my building's address but cannot provide photo documentation not specific information as to which suite number they delivered to. The suite number was included with address and according to the time they claimed to have made the delivery, I was there at the front desk, so they are either being completely dishonest about the delivery or delivered to the wrong suite (although suite numbers are in clear view) or they didn't get out of the vehicle & simply threw the package or box in front of the building's front door (which, they state could have happened). NEVER EVER AGAIN!!!
Loss:
Cons:
  • Everything about them stinks

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered

User's recommendation: DO NOT ORDER FROM READSION (AKA FASHIONOVA)!!!!

Curry Ppl
Curry Ppl

| map-marker Dubai, Dubai

Emirates NBD - Fraud/scam, insecure system and bank's casual and irresponsible behaviour

Extremely disappointed and have my deep concern regarding the recent unauthorized transactions of 14000 on my new credit card. Just after a week of receiving my new credit card the fraudulent transactions started. Upon discovering the fraudulent transactions abroad in December 2023, I immediately contacted customer service and lodged a complaint. My credit card got blocked immediately. Despite my prompt reporting, I was surprised to learn after more than a month that my complaint has been marked as resolved/closed without any further communication or updates. Furthermore, the bank took the amount of AED 16,000 from my debit account without my permission during the course of this dispute claiming my credit card payment is overdue. (though the whole amount was taken by some fraud and I am the victim) To address this matter, I visited the nearest branch "Ibn Battuta Mall" seeking assistance, and I was provided with the "Card Dispute Form," which I duly completed and submitted and mentioned all the transactions with dates and names of merchandise. I also wrote a mail to their @carddispute and attached the screenshots of the messages of transactions made on my credit card. On getting no response, I wrote again as a follow up mail and requested to respond. After week they responded and later called telling me I am liable for the transactions without giving any proper justification. I am still struggling and dealing with the issue and asked requested the bank to re-credit my amount into my account while the investigation and resolution of my case are ongoing. However, useless. Now for filing the police complaint, I need documents and I requested the customer service to issue me a proper credit card statement with all the transactions made in December. I received a mail with a PDF doc that is almost blank in the name of credit card statement. (just my name, card number, total limit and credit limit) It is crucial, as it not only impacts my financial well-being but also eroded my confidence in the security of my left over money in Emirates NBD) I will never recommend this bank to any one and would prefer removing all my money as well if they will continue treating the customer like this.
Loss:
Cons:
  • Scams
  • Fraud
  • Bad customer service

User's recommendation: NEVER

Madison B Hkc
Madison B Hkc

| map-marker Bowling Green, Kentucky

Ollies Bargain Outlet - Unnecessarily Rude Manager

Original review Feb 22, 2024
At my previous visit on 2/21/2024 I was walking towards the checkout with my family. We passed by a Manager & Employee leaning on a display and chatting while the store was full. Only one register was open. As we pass, my sister who was with me saw the Manager, Kathy, look me up and down then proceed to say gross. It was very clear she was speaking about me because she decided to run away right before I could approach her about the situation. It is extremely disrespectful and rude for an employee, especially a manager, to speak so openly about another person negatively. She should have been more considerate instead of trying to be a mean girl in front of her employee & other customers. Edit to add: I bathe daily. I take care of myself and wasn't wearing sweats whatsoever. I was wearing jeans, a top with a tie on the back that brought the shirt together, it would usually expose the back area a little but i wore a sports bra for that reason. my hair was brushed and in a bun. Granted i probably didn't look the best because i am a new mother. It was also hot in the store so I could've been a little shiny looking but either way the Manager could have kept her comments in her mind. I did absolutely nothing to the woman. I was existing. That was enough to make a snarky comment I guess. No one on this earth is above the next, she should be humbled because the only thing "gross" about the situation was her attitude and that store.
Pros:
  • Cheap
Cons:
  • Terrible management

Preferred solution: Disciplinary Action. Be Kind!!!! You don’t know what a person is going through!

Guest

No one needs fancy clothes. If you had clean non-wrinkled sweats on, bathed in last 24 hours and hair was brushed, she should apologize.

Out of bed in what you slept in, stained, oily hair/face? Do better.

Guest-5642526 map-marker Sydney, New South Wales

Reebelo Australia - Cancelled order on me 12 days after pudchasing

Order a refurbished s23 plus on the 5th of Feb as well as a phone case and screen protector. The expected delivery for the protector and case was about the 9th of Feb which I received. Expected delivery for the phone was from the 12th to the 22nd of Feb. No worries, perfect because I was going overseas on the 24th so it should come just in time. Its now the 21st of February and I still haven't heard anything. I check my order and see that it was cancelled and refunded on the 17th of Feb. So it took them 12 days to cancel my order and now I don't have a phone for overseas. What kind of company decides after 10 days, oh we don't actually want to sell it for that price. I check their site for the same phone and notice the price for the same phone is $200 extra. I now also have useless cases and screen protectors for a non existent phone. Absolutely garbage customer service and the worst part was I wasn't sent an email that it was cancelled. I had to make an account with reebelo to see my orders to notice it was cancelled. Now I have to go through the bs refund process for the case/protector. What a waste of time

User's recommendation: Dont bother buying from this company if you really want your goods basically. Because for all your know, they'll cancel on you two weeks later if they cannget a better price somewhere else.

Victor B Pcf

Discord - Verification email won't send

For almost 2 years I have not been able to get into my discord account because of verification and I want to know if u guys will ever send me a verification email because I have not gotten one. I have mad a new account with a new password and put that into the thing and it worked but I have not gotten a verification email yet or a code. If u guys could send me a code to put in through text on my phone number or send me a verification email I would appreciate it because Im have not gotten one and I would like to be able to get my discord account because again, I havent been able to get into it for almost 2 years and I still cant because of verification.
Pros:
  • U can call friends and text and join different servers
Cons:
  • Verification errors

Preferred solution: I would like to get a verification email or a text for a code for me to put in.

Sam M Lgt
Sam M Lgt

| map-marker Covington, Tennessee

Dollar General Corporation - Rude worker

I was in Dollar General in Covington TN Store # 43 There was an employee holding up the line cause she was visiting with family. The woman in front of me became irritated. She was not the only one. One in front of me complained ever more. The family tried to smooth it over but they just kept on chit-chatting. The family's word. The clerk told the woman that she didn't have to shop in their store and she could go somewhere else if she didn't like it. This girl was so rude with a smart mouth attitude. She didnt have a name tag on. She was heavy set with red hair. She wore glasses. If i remember correctly her hair was in a braid. She was short and frumpy. I worked for Dollar General for years. If we had spoken to a customer like that we would have been fired on the spot. That keeps up y'all will lose customer. Im sure the lady wont be back and neither will I. Thank you, Sam Mann

User's recommendation: Watch out for rude workers

Guest

People don’t leave DG. They stay, shop and return.

DG will never fire anyone unless they constantly call off or are stealing.

The woman in front of you will be back. Where is she going to go?

Marcelline Syr

The GROWN WOMAN is correct, if the customer who was complaining does not like what is going on she can shop elsewhere. They have the right to refuse service.

Looks like you left Dollar General on bad terms and are causing trouble for your coworkers. STAY AT HOME.

View more comments (1)
Guest-5642506 map-marker Muncie, Indiana

Speedway Gas Station - I used debt card and was told later I donate a 1 dollar

And asked for refund was told to call manager in morning to resolve this She took my name and said she gave her this it was donated thinking i was Completing my transaction Asked for store Manger she said nothing wrote down nor wasn't refunding my money this was a mistake And asked to leave told her I'll get my dollar back here and was told to leave And not come back with no result and rude officer was there and didn't care I called upper complaint told them feeling like this was wrong and told to not come back SAd to say I just wanted a refund for a mistake wrong iof her rude mouth As a manager and could tell she wasn't Going to help sad to say still going to Refuse to a debt with mistake told bank to dispute this also

User's recommendation: Sad to say not happy

Guest

Go ask your local elementary school if you could sit in on their fourth grade English class for the rest of the year.

Diana S Eqk
Diana S Eqk

Bel Furniture - Damaged dining room chairs.Stained headboard

I bought a dining room set from your furniture store in San Antonio. Was delivered on 2 12 2024. We were at work when it was delivered.So the next day I was wiping the table down and sat on one of the chairs.I noticed it was very wobbly so my husband checked it and saw it was broken. Another one was cracked.So we took pictures and sent them in to the store. They sent one of their technicians to look at the chairs and he saw everything that was damaged.At that time he noticed that on the other chair that the cushion was not set right.The base of the chair was not even from same set.Not even the same color. This is not the only problem I had at this store.At the time we bought a bed frame,headboard and mattress.The headboard was stained and dirty.I tried talking to the salesman that sold us the furniture about the bed frame.He didnt give us a chance to talk.He jumps off the desk he was sitting on. Screaming and yelling like a crazy person and pointing his finger in my face.Telling me you will not disrespect me like that. And walked away. The only reason we did not cancel our contract was because of the 25% cancellation fee.Ive had a very bad experience at this store and I need to cancel the dining room set. I did not create these problems with the furniture.I do not see why you still want to take 25% from the dining set. Can you please wave the 25% fee so that we can go get a another set elsewhere.We are having family from Dallas this weekend and have no table.Can you please help me.This was the first time Ive used your store and it has been a very bad experience. We paid cash for everything we bought from this store.We were very happy.Until we started receiving our furniture. Can you please help me.Thank you Diana Scott. Here is my number if you wish to call me 830 251 ****.

Preferred solution: Full refund

User's recommendation: I would never want someone to go through what I did.Not just the .,but the way I was attacked by your employee. Everyone saw what he did.Customers and staff.Very scary and humiliating.