2.1
Pearl White Solutions Teeth Whitening Review from L'ile-Perrot, Quebec
I am so dissappointed at my treatment. They sell a Groupon for 59$ that I wanted to buy. The first thing she tells you when you call is that you have to buy the kit for 35$... I left the office with 4 shades lighter after 1 hour treatment (2X 30 minutes) And the add...

Your Teeth actually Look really nice....seems that you have one dead tooth that won't whiten!!!

L'ile-Perrot, Quebec
Pearl White Solutions Teeth Whitening
Not as described/ advertised

Verified Reviewer
Dr. Irma Galvaldon and team ruined my teeth and I have been in constant pain since I allowed them to work on my teeth. All three crowns failed and they broke my tooth and did not inform me and continued with crown placement. The crowns hurt, ill fitting and are...
Ocean Dental Cancun Dental Crown Service

Teeth Whitening Fraud by Syndex Industries in Florida

I purchased a tooth whitening teeth product on a 10 days trial from Syndex Industries Panamas via their website www.dazzlingbritekit.com (later discovered to be the same company as www.viviwhitesmile.com). The product was purchased on 18 June 2010 for £6.90 and 10 days trial was supposed to end on 27 June 2010 after which I would be liable for the full payment of the product if I did not cancelled my subscription within the trial period. Up to the 26 June 2010, the product did not arrive then, I decided to call the company, to ask them to extended my trial period as I have not received the product let alone trying it. I called the US and Canada customer service telephone number (1-866-777-8751) they had on their website, unfortunately none of the telephone numbers on their website is functioning, even their UK contact telephone (01617680100) number is not working. On the 27 June 2010, still the product has not arrived, I called the telephone numbers again, it's the same result, numbers cannot be connected to. So I decided to send e-mail using the e-mail I received from them to confirm my order. Guess what, it is a no reply e-mail address. Hence there was no way of contacting this company whatsoever. At this stage, I started panicking and started checking the web to find alternative way of contacting Syndex Industries Panama. Fortunately, I came across another telephone number (001-888-869 2674) on 28 June 2010. I called them and spoke to one of their customer service advisor named Roxy Lopex. I spoke to Roxy Lopex at 6.25pm UK time for 15 minutes. I explained the circumstances that my product had not arrived and that I have been trying to contact them during my trial period since the 26 June 2010 but the contact telephone numbers (UK, US and Canada) on their website is not functioning. Therefore, I asked her to extend my trial period; she bluntly refused to help me. I asked her for the contact details (telephone numbers and e-mails) of her supervisor, she said they are not authorised to give out any contact details. I was really shocked with this statement. So I requested to be transfer to her manager, she pretended to be transferring me and kept me on hold for 45 minutes (18.40 – 19.25 UK time) and later hanged up shockingly. Immediately I redial the number, this time I spoke to Sandy Hill. I started all over again to explain my predicament and my fear of having to pay for a product that I have not even received let alone tried. She also refused to give me the contact details of her manager/supervisor. She also said that she will transfer me to someone else who will assist with my query and she kept me on hold for another 25 minutes and later hung up. This action prove my doubt that the first time Roxy Lopex hanged up was not a mistake, it was deliberate. On the 29 June 2010, the package eventually shows up. According to the stamp on the package, it was actually posted on the 27 June 2010, this was the same day my trial period expires. On the pack of the teeth whitening product is the website www.viviwhitesmile.com, I checked the website for any contact details, and this took me to a similar website but with slightly different telephone number. I contacted this company; unfortunately it is the same people that I have been speaking to since 28 June 2010. At this stage you will agree with me that I have not suffered any financial loss, but when I check my bank account on the 30 June 2010. It was a very big surprise to know that Sydex Industries Panamas has collected the sum of fifty nine pounds and 77 pence (£59.77.) an equivalent of $87.47 plus £1.25 Overseas transaction fees from my bank account. According to my bank, this payment has been applied to my account since 26 June 2010, one day before despatching and posting my product from the US. I called them on 30 June2010, I spoke to one David Smith asking him to refund my money because there is no way to contact them during my trial period, still they refused to refund my money and refused to give me the contact details of their customer complaint department or manager. In the process of trying to find out more information and contact details for Syndex Industries Panama www.dazzlingbritekit.com, I goggled their company name and this lead me directly to this website. I hope someone out there will be able to help me and other victims claim our hard earned cash, fraudulently taken from me by these fraudsters.
#193617

Finally, With the help of my bank, I got my hard earned money back yesterday from this fraudsters.

My advice to anyone in this predicament, speak to your bank, they will get it for you.

Good luck to everyone.

Saymore

I also found out they can block your phone number from their system if you akk to speak with their billing dept. My email is mkuhl@mchsi.com if anyone wants to pull together for a Class Action Lawsuit.

I saved all my paperwork, including the shipping # and address and all the different names they go by for their billing processes. Also, I have a Magic Jack Phone so you can see when all my calls were plced and for how long i waited on the phone(sometimes up to 45 minutes!)

And it also shows when they block your phone number from their customer service dept.

I signed up for a free 10 day trial of Dazzling Brite and tried to cancel after 9 days because I never received it! They said I could only have an extention for another week.

Three days before I received it, my bank was charged 87.47!(pluss 3.99 shipping!) They are running a scam, but if you contact your bank you can get it reversed and taken off if you just fill out some fraud papers. Hope this helps!

Melissa, MN

Maureen D

They are at it again, just under different names. I have posted on this website about being ripped off by Dazzlin Smile and the charges to my account.

Please contact the advertising department or general manager of the company where these advertisments appear. Some news agency needs to do a story about them to warn others before they lose their hard earned money like we have.

Thank you for sharing the experience! I feel much better and have a clearer idea to deal with the incident.

My friend asked me to pay for the trial kit since her card didn't work for the web. But I even didn't press the final "confirm" button since my laptop was showing the virus warning signal. However, they still took£59.01 from me within 10 days!

I've called to cancel my card, and hope everything will be alright.

Thank you again for all the information.

this co. is running same scam with diet aids. the accuberry , lean body burn ect all are scams do not get the trial offer.

:( I wish I had checked the internet before ordering this product Dazzlin Smile also known as My True White Kit and Bright White. They are a fraud!!!

They will charge you $87. before the 10 day trial and the product is dried up in the tube. Apparently I was considered "lucky" to get the dried material before the 10 day trial. They went into my account three days before the 10 day trial.

You cannot contact the customer service dept(if there is one) through their website.

The phone number is disconnected. This company is a fraud; beware!!!!

I am in the throws of the same Fraud. Thanks for posting this on the web.

If I can be of further help contact me at BPasha!@bellsouth.net. I think a class action law suit is in progress.

I spoke with a woman named "Joy Parker" located at the US call center via 888-869 2674. As of July 16th, 2010, the number is valid.

I called because I was initially billed 3.87 USD for "EverBrite Smile" through DazzlinSmile8664453661. When my account was charged over a month later for another 1.49 USD I called all numbers I could find trying to make sure my account was indeed canceled and I was no longer going to be charged. She explained to me the 1.49 USD charge is a "convenience fee" for using the website and is charged, typically immediately after the original purchase, but can be done anytime within 60 days of the original purchase. I had a feeling when I first signed up for the "trial" teeth-whitening stuff I would have problems and retained all my paperwork.

The original Order Number is virtually the only thing that will save you if you ever need to verify anything.

I hope that helps people...I think the Call Center (which handles lots of different companies [ahem scams] can be reached from 9AM to 7PM EST Monday through Friday.

Chris please can you post the e-mail address they used to confirm your cancellation. I bet it is NOREPLY email Address!!

View more comments (14)
Crawley, England

UltraSmile - Illegal teeth whitening, substandard products

None of the teeth whitening products sold by Brian Christie last. I have now tried them ALL and they are disappointing. Dentawhite, Megawhite, Blue Fusion Gel, The Teeth Whitening Shop, Ultrasmile Express are all the same company. There is a lot of negative information on the internet about these whitening products, in my experience I have to agree and say it is true. It makes you very suspicious as to why they keep rebranding, not an honest company by a long shot. The longest the 'whiteness' lasts is around 3 hours -not even long enough for an evening out. I tried to complain but got shouted down by a scottish woman. They are a nasty company and I would not entertain them further. The fact that they have been on Rip Off Britain and in the newspapers says it all. Don't buy anything from them - the only thing you will be is out of pocket and disappointed with the results.
Sofie

Watch out for them at all the Professional Beauty shows too, they will be under the Ultra Smile Express logo or Megawhite - Don't part with any money, put these cowboys out of business and spread the word. You'll know it's them as they are practically ALL Scottish.

Glasgow, Scotland

Megawhite - Illegal teeth whitening

I had my teeth "whitened" at the Ideal Home show but it was a complete waste of time. I basically paid £40 to sit uncomfortably, drool and be stared at by the passing public for 20 minutes. Afterwords, there was a bit of a result but it was gone by the time I got home! I did my research and all that happens is the treatment dehydrates your teeth which makes them look whiter. I also found in my research afterwards that the company is run by a conman called Bryan Christie who is not a dentist and it is illegal for teeth whitening to be done by someone that is not a dentist. He was even caught out pretending to be a dentist at one point! When something is too good to be true then it probably is. AVOID!

I am sorry you were not happy with the results obtained from

Your purchase and would like to resolve this for you. Please be kind enough to give your name and contact information as your statutory rights will be met

5.0
My teeth have never been whiter thanks to Megawhite teeth whitening. Unlike dental strength products that not only burnt my gums, thinned my enamels and left my teeth extremely sensitive . Megawhite is 100% safe and does not do any of the above . Thank you so much...

I cant speak for Mickey but by hiring them the light, even giving them it for free for the night, would count as dentistry.

You were fleeced by Megawhite. You should take it up with the police - if you could bring a fraud charge against Megawhite and prove that you were misled, then you could use that as proof to appeal your GDC conviction.

Good customer service

Mrblancteeth - Mr Blanc Teeth Whitening Strips

http://mrblancdisbeyazlatici.com/pages/faqs.html What are the ingredients that work so well on my teeth? We could bore you for ages talking about the ingredients but the main ingredients in Mr Blanc teeth whitening strips are Sodium Perborate and Sodium Bicarbonate Worryingly they openly admit that the active ingredient in their product is Sodium Perborate. That is VERY worrying. Sodium Perborate was banned by the EU in 2010. http://europeanmovement.eu/news/borates-banned-in-the-eu-without-exception/ Sodium Perborate is a toxic chemical - it has been proven to cause foetal abnormalities/birth defects, cancer and reproductive issues.
London, England
Cons
  • Sodium perborate
illegal chemicals
Loss

Harley Teeth Whitening Terrible service stay away!

I visited the Harley Teeth Whitening website www.harleyteethwhitening.co.uk and everything looked great. However, that is the only good thing left to say, my visit to the clinic was met by rudeness from start to finish, the person at the front desk was maybe the rudest person i have spoke to in many years. The doctor (if you can call the person that) i saw was rude as well and smelled really badly of drink... i don't really want someone playing with my teeth after what smelt like they had 10 drinks in them. Their prices to are way higher than other people in the same area. I, of course, went someplace else and i feel lucky i did after speaking to someone else that has been there and was overcharged on her card stay away! http://www.harleyteethwhitening.co.uk/ Harley Teeth Whitening 147 Seymour Place Marylebone London W1H 4PB United Kingdom
Poor customer service
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution
In effect following my recent prosecution any member of the public who hands a child or anyone really as an example a toothbrush which has a teeth whitening product on it and gives advice on how to use it can now be prosecuted under section 37 of the dentist act . If...

Just read about the prosecution of Graeme Pattinson on the Northern Echo and was glad to see it. He ripped me off with that *** in the past. Glad to see him prosecuted as he robbed me with that Megawhite rubbish!

Hartlepool, England

Illumibrite teeth whitening trial

I read about what looked like a blog on using 2 products together and all you pay for was shipping for the products. The first one came straight away with not problems. The second one sent 2 packages to me 17 days after ordering with a noite saying that after the trial period they would charge my credit card $97.97. I phoned my credit card company to find that they had already taken £70 twice from my account. I have phoned and emailed them to no avail. I went on to the same consumer digest website to find the same article with 2 different teeth whitening companies!! It is a total conn and i wouldn't even trust what they have given to me now as it could be any substandard product that they could be selling to people. Its totally put me off buying anything online now.

Wish I would've been more wise, and read these before buying. I Lost 100 dollars. Will cancel credit card.

Cat

I had same thing happen, lost $200. The address I filed with FTC complaint was 4616 West Sahara Avenue.

#330, Las Vegas, NV 89102. Canceled my card after I learned they may change their name each month, so credit card is accepted.

My lawyer will write a letter, says he did same for Acia Berry scam and it worked. We shall see...

I ordered this last nite, had an uneasy feeling and canceled my debit card this morning!

I have had a nightmare experience like everyone else with this outfit, and also had to cancel my credit card. Stay clear.

All of the following comments are 100% correct. Stay away from Illumi-brite.

My wife got sucked into ordering one from a pop-up ad, and when she found the trial was not free at all, she tried to cancel immediately over the phone as instructed. No dice - couldn't get past the automatic operator, ever. Tried e-mailing to cancel, but got no satisfaction that way, but did get an offer from them to cut the price to $58 from $99, but they would not cancel. So I used the nuclear option and called the credit card company and blocked my card before the scam artists at Illumibrite had a chance to run up some big charges on it.

The package arrived yesterday, and the whole box weighed 10 ounces. Whatever the contents were couldn't have weighed more than four ounces - not much for $99.00. I don't even know what was in the box, as I marked it "return to sender" and sent it back. If you've fallen for this scam, DO NOT HESITATE to cancel your credit card before it's too late, as you will have a tough time disputing any future charges with your credit card carrier.

Forget notifying the BBB - that won't get you anywhere. Best thing is to ignore anything about Illumibrite that pops up on your computer screen.

#219929

Dont order this product it is a scam. I tried to cancel my order well within the 14 day trial.

The lady who answered the phone was rude and disrespectful to me. I asked to talk to a manager , she said no managers were available. They did not ship my order untill 7 days after they charged me for the trial. Then it comes from Ontario Canada so that also takes time.

I tried to put a negative comment on their web site but their program will not allow that. That is a red flag right there.

Don't make the same mistake myself and others have made. It is a total scam and no one you want to have your credit card number.

Sorry I did't read these comments before ordering my "free trial". I emailed cancellation so that at least i havew some proof of trying to cancel.

Called customer service 3 times to cancel my order, however a recording kept coming out stating that it would take 3 minutes for a rep. The phone disconnected after 3 minutes. HOw are you supposed to cancel orders?

This is a pure scam designed to get your credit card number, after which you will be charged multiple times for worthless merchandise. You cannot contact the company to cancel.

You will get a recorded message done by some woman with a British accent, then the line will go dead. Only way out is to contact your credit card company had have them block your card and reissue you another one.

View more comments (16)
Dallas, Texas

Everwhite teeth whitening trial kit

I got a trial kit of Everwhite teeth whitening online. I cancelled the monthly charge of $87.74 within the 10-day period. They will not give me the money back after several calls to them. I also got a trial kit of Alpine Smile, and when I called them to cancel my future shipments for $69.20 and they complied. I called them both on the SAME DAY to cancel. I want my $87.47 back. I am disabled and get a check every month, so I can't recover that amount right now. I'm in the red for $119.00 because of this. I believe I was SCAMMED!

I too was scammed. It seemed like I talked to the same person EVERY time I called, eventhough they had different names.

This is a scam.

Hopefully an attorney will see this and we can file a class action. They should not be able to do this to people.

#162063

if you pay for something with credit card, call card company and they will help you.

#162061

another *** who has been scammed by everwhite but it wasnt me it was my *** boyfriend i have also tried to cancel it but have had no joy so far have called the bank but cant get money back so have cancelled card hopefully this will stop it would be greatfull if any one has the address of company so i can write to them so at least if they try to get money again i have some proof ive at least tried to stop it from happening again

I just got off the phone with a Supervisor for this company. Her name is Candice Colla.

She indicates her name is on the Business License for this company and you cannot speak to anyone higher than her. The funds are unrefundable even tho I have not received any product.

Obviously it is not any use to have their address, go to your bank, change your credit card, but don't appeal to them they are crooks and should be investigated by the authorities, IN PANAMA, I doubt it...

make sure they cannot repeat it, I am not even trying to contact them

Same story here. I was offered a free trial with no obligation as long as I cancelled within 10 days from the date of ordering.

I called to cancel i still had not received the product. Each rep said they can not refund my money back . the last rep told me to return the product and they will return my money to my account.I knew then that this was a scam. now i lost $87.47 and i don't have the product.

I am working with my bank to see if i can get my money back.

Good luck to all of you. We can win this battle and have their company dispanded and charged with fraud.

If anyone has the physical address of these guys, please post it here.

what a rip off, somebody is making a lot of money, everbrite, it was sent to me as a sample to come through customs i then looked on my bank statements and found i had been charged 61.70 pounds i cant find any contact address or phone no how cn i have been so ***

I am still in a dispute I was charged $87.47 from Everwhite and $99.90 from Superstar Smile

I too have been ripped off by this company. yes they claim that the "free trial" is 3.45, but that is only for the shipping, it actually cost 87.47.

For three days supply??? Suppose to be a 30 day supply. And all the other charges are international charges..they are ripping people off and need to be stopped.

canceled my card imediately.what an inconvenience..they do not clearly state the truth in the terms...but they are getting away with it..I am out the money, there is nothing the bank can do...lesson learned. Dont buy this product....

View more comments (49)
Phoenix, Arizona

Megawhite teeth whitening

I went on Saturday to their Edinburgh "clinic". I turned up outside a Business Centre. After waiting for 15 minutes someone finally answered the door. I would say at best the 'dentist' performing the treatment was no older than 20. We were led inside to a small room with 3 beds lined up and were receiving our treatment with other clients. I don't find this very professional but that's just me. We filled in some forms and the 'dentist' took us through what we needed to do. Long story short Megawhite are not allowed to put anything on your teeth and you have to sign a form saying you fully administered the procedure yourself. This is due to them not being real dentists, they are not allowed to do this procedure. Its a loophole in an otherwise illegal procedure. Bearing in mind Megawhite also don't use bleach so your results are going to be minimal. We had our teeth measured against the scale and told our color. Both myself and my friend disagreed with the woman as she definitely bumped our color up the scale. ( I'm assuming this is to make it look as if there is a bigger drop after the procedure). We were told the procedure lasts for 30 minutes and we put the gum shields in our mouth. Our gums were not protected and no proper equipment was used unlike when you go to a real dental practice. I'm assuming this is down to the fact they are not allowed to actually touch your teeth. The light was put on our teeth and the 'dentist' set the timer. There is a little screen on top of the UV light with the timer and it was only set to 20minutes. Nice try. I also noticed that as the screen was on it had a loop of pictures and text. I'm really picky and it has nothing to do with the procedure but i definitely knocked a star off for unprofessionalism as there was a lot of spelling mistakes and errors on the screen. You would think if they know someone is staring at that for 30 minutes (20 minutes in our case) that they would check for these errors. Anyway, 20 minutes later we spat all the stuff into a bag and had our teeth checked again. Honestly? No difference. The other girl that had been getting her teeth done in the same room as us was very unimpressed. The 'dentist' measured her teeth on the scale and started going on about how much whiter they were and how much of a difference. The girl just sort of mumbled and the 'dentist' was kind of taken a back and had to kind of reassure her that they had changed a 'little'. Her exact words. Once asked if the girl liked her teeth she literally said nothing. Not a word. She then told us that we would need to pay for another 3 or 4 sessions at £150 to get perfect white teeth. Would rather go to a real dental practice and get real results. I honestly think their procedure is a complete waste of time and money and id avoid at all costs

We do not employ Dentists we supply cosmetic products that takes between 15 - 20 minutes results vary from person to person these are non peroxide products which are kinder to the teeth and gums. How can this be compared to 3 weeks using peroxide for serval hours per day with a price tag in the region of £350 - £700 results varying again from person to person with no guarantees and the probability of severe sensitivity during and after.

@Liz

No but you paid two men to pretend to be dentists to attend a show and be on your stand you were so desperate to make a sale. One of whom is currently serving time in prison for doing so.

@Anonymous

Dear anonymous.

We have NEVER employed a dentist NOT EVER.

You are mistaking us for a competitor.

You really should get your facts straight.

@Liz

I was there and seen it. I won't stop until you *** are shut down!

View more comments (3)
Budapest, Budapest

Megawhite illegal teeth whitening

I went on Saturday to their Edinburgh salon. I turned up outside a Business Centre. After waiting for 15 minutes someone finally answered the door. I would say at best the 'dentist' performing the treatment was no older than 20. We were led inside to a small room with 3 beds lined up and were receiving our treatment with other clients. I don't find this very professional but that's just me. We filled in some forms and the 'dentist' took us through what we needed to do. Long story short Megawhite are not allowed to put anything on your teeth and you have to sign a form saying you fully administered the procedure yourself. This is due to them not being real dentists, they are not allowed to do this procedure. Its a loophole in an otherwise illegal procedure. Bearing in mind Megawhite also don't use bleach so your results are going to be minimal. We had our teeth measured against the scale and told our color. Both myself and my friend disagreed with the woman as she definitely bumped our color up the scale. ( I'm assuming this is to make it look as if there is a bigger drop after the procedure). We were told the procedure lasts for 30 minutes and we put the gum shields in our mouth. Our gums were not protected and no proper equipment was used unlike when you go to a real dental practice. I'm assuming this is down to the fact they are not allowed to actually touch your teeth. The light was put on our teeth and the 'dentist' set the timer. There is a little screen on top of the UV light with the timer and it was only set to 20minutes. Nice try. I also noticed that as the screen was on it had a loop of pictures and text. I'm really picky and it has nothing to do with the procedure but i definitely knocked a star off for unprofessionalism as there was a lot of spelling mistakes and errors on the screen. You would think if they know someone is staring at that for 30 minutes (20 minutes in our case) that they would check for these errors. Anyway, 20 minutes later we spat all the stuff into a bag and had our teeth checked again. Honestly? No difference. The other girl that had been getting her teeth done in the same room as us was very unimpressed. The 'dentist' measured her teeth on the scale and started going on about how much whiter they were and how much of a difference. The girl just sort of mumbled and the 'dentist' was kind of taken a back and had to kind of reassure her that they had changed a 'little'. Her exact words. Once asked if the girl liked her teeth she literally said nothing. Not a word. She then told us that we would need to pay for another 3 or 4 sessions at £150 to get perfect white teeth. Would rather go to a real dental practice and get real results. So although Megawhite tried to make it better I honestly think their procedure is a complete waste of time and money and id avoid at all costs
Berne, Bern

Beauty Haven review: salon in Glasgow does illegal teeth whitening

This salon, formally Regency Laser and Beauty Clinic, practices illegal dentistry by offering Megawhite. It is run by Bally and Joanne and is at: Beauty Haven 76 Kingarth Street Govanhill Glasgow G42 7RW They perform the Megawhite teeth whitening, claiming it is self administered and therefore not illegal. This is False. Section 37 of the Dentists Act 1984 sets out that only registered dentists and appropriate dental care professionals may provide ‘treatment, advice and attendance’ that is ‘usually given by dentists’. Handing someone a tooth whitening tray and, amongst other things, assisting them with its application may constitute the ‘advice and attendance’ usually given by a dentist, and therefore be illegal. Two Megawhite franchisees have now been prosecuted. http://www.gdc-uk.org/Newsandpublications/Pressreleases/Pages/Hartlepool-man-guilty-of-illegal-tooth-whitening.aspx
3.3
I recently got my teeth whitened at Pearl White Solutions. I am turned off and disgusted by the lack of sanitation and hygiene from the woman working there (technician who applies the whitening solution to the teeth). I saw the technician use one glove for two...

Hello Customer,

We were unaware of this and we are extremely shocked. Pearl White Solutions takes dental hygiene very seriously and we are very sorry for your bad experience.

This technician is no longer with our company and we would like to offer you a complimentary Teeth Whitening for you and a friend. Please contact us directly and we will schedule another appointment at your convenience.

Pearl White Solutions Support:

514-830-7077

info@pearlwhitesolutions.com

Dollard-Des-Ormeaux, Quebec
Pearl White Solutions Teeth Whitening
Bad quality
On 2/18/2014 my husband went fishing casting (learning to cast out a net)holding the net with teeth and it pulled on front tooth making it lose, he called me his wife to get an urgent appointment.coast dental of Inverness,Fl. was in our plan but could not take him...
Lonie

There are many private dentists who own their own practices who can competently treat emergencies the same day. There is not a revolving door of different dentists like there is a corporate chain clinics like you visited.

Why do you think there has to be a senior dentist overseer?

Because the majority of highly-indebted young dentists hired in these clinics don't know how to deal with complicated problems like your husbands'.

Please, please please forget about selecting a corporate dental chain clinic next time you have a dental problem.

It is really best to have a reliable dentist who OWNS his own office, and thus has a vested interest in patient satisfaction. I assure you wherever you live, there are plenty of such dentists who practice close to you.

Crystal River, Florida
Coast Dental Dental Crown Service
Loss
Ive had braces before and just wanted minor things fixed. They caused me to have gaps in my teeth that were never there before and they made one of my teeth crooked.. The Orthodontist took off my braces but then went on maternity leave... I was left for 2 weeks with no...
Orlando, Florida
Reason of review
My teeth were left with spaces and I feel the work was shotty and that I want it fixed or I want all of my money back for the mess that was left in my mouth.. I may have to get braces again. If I have to get them again I am going to sue Greenburg!!
Loss

BioDent Of Tijuana - Mexican scam dentist will ruin your teeth!

Jan 9, 2018 Dr Miguel Miranda, I came to your office for Dental work. Specifically, Inlays and Onlays on my molars 18,19 and 14,15. This work was horrible and caused me severe pain for a year. I got severe TMJ, and swelling and my entire bite was off, I could not even put my front teeth together due to the fact that the work you did was so grossly huge as compared to my original teeth. I called a few times after, to express my pain, only to be ignored and my calls were returned. It seems you have no idea what you are doing as a dentist. It is custom to take impressions before you do any work so you have a working template to use for the restorations. You only took impressions after you worked on my teeth and the result was very ill fitting work causing major distress to me, including missing out on two weeks of work and major dental expense. I am writing this letter as a demand for a full refund of $1666.00 immediately! I have had major dental bills trying to repair the damage you did. This is criminal activity. If a refund is not received within 14 days I will take further action.
Biodent Of Tijuana Dental Service
Cons
  • Result of the dental work
  • Still causing problems after 18 months
1.7

Update by user Nov 30, 2016

I have waited over a month for P&G to reach out and bring this problem, which they acknowledge is a possible side effect of their products, but it has not happened. Trust is the hardest thing to get and the easiest to lose. P&G has lost my trust and confidence in their...

Santa Monica, California
Product
Crest Mouthwash
Poor customer service

Aspen Dental - Had 4 teeth pulled that might have not needed to be pulled

1.3
I went to Aspen Dental in Leominster MA because I lost a crown off of a bridge. I had the crown reglued by my former dentist in May of 2018. The crown fell out again. I went to Aspen and they did xrays of the lost crown and the 3 other molars involved in the bridge on the upper left side. They told me that the bridge and the 3 teeth needed to be pulled plus one other molar on the right side because the teeth had decayed. (I was not experiencing any pain but was nervous about the bridge coming off because of losing the anchor crown. They had me seen by the hygenist and when I was finished with the consult I had a $12,000.00 plan to fix my teeth. This included crowns in my front teeth, scraping my gums ect ect ect. Mind you I have been seeing my dentist for cleanings ect. I have dental insurance. I came home and thought about it for a day and then cancelled the appt. I had read reviews on Aspen at this location and there were many neg reviews. I should have gotten a second opinion. However I gave it some thought and figuered why would they lie to me? Pretty stupid. I called back and made the appt for the extractions. That was 4 days ago. They took 3 molars on the left and one on the right. They told me that they would put a partial in so that I could chew. No partial that day. I was there from 2pm until almost 5pm and in pain from the extractions. They were so over booked. I sat in the waiting room in pain and asked them if they could put the partial in the next day for which I had an Appt for post op. They said that would be fine. I went to the appt the next day and sat in the chair for a good 45 min before I was seen. I Then asked why it was taking so long, and was told that the lab was polishing the partial. Another 20 minutes and the dentist came in with the partial which did not fit and was so painful when she put it in my mouth. I was told to wear it during the day so I could chew. I left with the partial and an Appt for January 9th for another partial?? I came home and tried so hard for this partial to work for me. It didnt come close to fitting my mouth. It moved all over the place. I could not begin to chew with it. I finally took it off after hours of trying to make it work. I then spent the next night and day in extreme pain. I dont trust this establishment. I now have no molars in my upper mouth to chew with. I am 64 years old and have spent thousands of dollars on my teeth so that I will have them in my senior years. I will go to my Appt on the 9th and see what they come up with. I dont have a lot of faith at this point but dont have a lot of choices. At this point I realize I should have gotten a 2nd opinion. Hard lesson to learn

I feel your pain, as well as my wife! I have never heard of such incompetence from a company.

Unfortunately, I wad mistaken on how many years my wife had her dentures from Aspen Dental.

It was actually only a little over 2 years and 5 teeth have been replaced! That's just not right!

You can't make a partial that would fit right after molars are pulled. No way!

There has to be a lot of time for healilng first- preferably at least 3 months. The first thing to do is demand x-rays of those molars before they were removed. You have a right to copies of those x-rays. Then take those x-rays to a COMPETENT INDEPENDENT dentist and see if he says the teeth could have been saved.

If so, go after that A$pen dentist by a board of dentistry complaint. Denstist fear boards of dentistry, even though Aspen doesn't. The Dental Boards can't do a thing against the crooked investors and executives that run Aspen, because they don't have professional licenses to take away. Aspen operates as it does by corrupting young dentists into participating in money-grubbing scams.

If young dentists realize it is just to risky to work for crooks, Aspen will crash and burn. In the future, remember that any health professional that has to advertise on TV and radio to get enough patients is almost certainly a crook.

View more comments (1)