Browse Complaints and Reviews

Advanced
search
More Less

Y'all comllain about Sunny Anderson, but she's sweet and smart. Jeff Mauro is dumb, way too fat and loud, totally obnoxious and never makes anything worth eating. I stopped watching The Kitchen because of him.

I have been waiting since last August for my husband's ring that was intended as a Christmas gift!!! They keep saying 4 more weeks and then said not until this July but still no ring!!!!!

Each time I contact the Bradford exchange, they say 4 more weeks and that I am on the priority list! The ring was intended for last Christmas as a gift!!!!! Still, no ring!

So last month when I was in Minnesota I rented a car from Budget. That was my first mistake. On July 1st I received a letter from them telling me that the car was filthy inside and they were going to charge me $150 for cleaning. I immediately called them to let them... Read more

• From mobile
  • 20 minutes ago
  • #1077898

Durant sonic on Main Street is a joke. Waited 30 minutes for our food and never received it. Once we complained the staff was very caddy and unprofessional. I will never again spend my time or money there. McDonald's is where it's at.

What's going going on with my order I got ordered the Bluetooth speaker Spinners and I got the originals

I just bought a phone from you guys off eBay and it said that I could use it for Verizon and it's not letting switch over.

i bought a bracelet in 312$ as per them the price of it is 12000$ so when i received it i went to jewelry shop and they told me it worth 200 - as per descriptions there are 270 diamonds and when i received it there was only 100 bad quality diamonds -and the Bracelet... Read more

After 26 detailed issues with the home building including dangerous products in the home the ONLY response has been to pour dirt all over our yard (without announcement) this terrible service and response I am sorry I bought this house

James Harris(Recruiter) is a child acting as if he is a leader. Ask a simple question and it takes 3 calls to get an answer! Everything he says is half witted comments. It's as if an original thought has never been spoken by him! Nothing he said was accurate or truth...

×