Ayana Rdo
Ayana Rdo

| map-marker Johannesburg, Gauteng

Gautrain - Communication with bus services

The train Park to Hatfield was delayed this morning and this was not communicated with your bus services. I work in retail and I had to open the store and I was late because the bus was not aware that there was a delay with the trains, if they knew each bus would allocate the same time to wait for passengers!

Please do better next time so we won't have to sit and wait 30 more minutes for a bus to leave the station because they do not leave unless it's their allocated time to leave the station. Some of us put all our money into our gautrain cards and only rely on the train and bus for transportation so when something like this happen we have nothing to catch and uber or taxi or whatever.

User's recommendation: Unless this problem is fixed, if there is a delay on the tracks just get out and look for alternative transport,if you have the funds of course

Kazeema A
Kazeema A

| map-marker Wednesbury, England

KFC UK - Complaints

Original review Jul 14, 2024

Hi, I am Uber delivery driver, went to pick up a customer order. Once i got one delivery, the second order got delayed so I waited.

As I was waiting, two staff members who were on the front desk began talking. One staff member commented on another's lips, saying they look 'juicy'. She then pulled out a lipliner from her pocket. As my second order was ready, she carried on chatting.

I said, 'Please, can I have the order?' I felt uncomfortable as she was touching her lips and didn't wash her hands. I asked again, 'Can I please have the order?' Once I left, I noticed KFC staff had left bad reviews, which shocked me. So, I went and asked what the reason for the bad reviews was. I called the manager and explained the situation, but he banned me and said, 'You people from back home come and rule us.' This shocked me.

My son was with me and he got so scared seeing all the staff gang up on me. I want the footage to be looked at as it will clear up everything.

Preferred solution: Apology

Michael H Pzh
Michael H Pzh

Assurance Wireless - Disgruntled assurance user

I got Assurance Wireless during the pandemic and it basically never worked properly. The phone that was offered took too long to respond and was difficult to navigate.

The service is super slow and spotty. Accessing the internet was brutally difficult. The system is buggy and they would not let me transfer my service to an old iPhone to try to improve the interface. The phone and service were barely usable and it is insulting and condescending to offer this as a viable alternative to even the cheapest service.

I now pay $10 a month for a service that is not great but it is 1000 times better than Assurance. This seems like a huge waste of taxpayer money and I am sure that there are huge grants from the government to support this.

The money is being flushed down the drain and going into the pockets of executives at these companies. Thanks for nothing.

Pros:
  • Free

Preferred solution: This company should pay back the government for the money that is being wasted on this service.

User's recommendation: Don’t bother

Shalini G Lyi
Shalini G Lyi

Verified Reviewer

Amazon India - Multiple pickup failures due to non arrival of pickup agent.

Please provide complete details about this matter. Everything has been very unusual since my first return request was made on 4th July.

1) No pickup agent arrived for all of the pickup requests that I raised. These pickups were scheduled for the 5th of July, 7th of July, 8th of July, 9th of July, and 13th of July.

2) Even when I asked customer support to file a complaint against the pickup agent and provide me with the complaint number, I was denied by the customer support team.

3) I asked the customer support team to provide me with the pickup agent's phone number. This request was also denied, and I was simply told to wait until the end of the day because the pickup would definitely happen.

4) The customer support team never responded to me properly. Chats were blocked, calls were put on hold and then disconnected, my queries remain unanswered, and complaints were never registered.

5) I have sent several emails to cs-reply@***.in and primary now-primary@***.in. I received an automated reply saying that a customer service associate would be in touch within 24 hours but never got any calls.

6) I found out that the investigation team concluded that the product sent was the same as the product specification shown on amazon.in, and the pickups were cancelled because I supposedly rejected them. This is a false report, and when I tried to talk to the customer support team about it, no one was willing to listen.

7) Yesterday, on the 12th of July, I requested a return that was scheduled for today. However, no one arrived for the pickup. Moreover, I did not receive any calls from the agent. At the end of the day, it was updated on the Amazon app that 'the return pickup was refused by the customer & the return was cancelled.' I question why such activities are done with customers and wonder who is in charge of overseeing all of this.

There is much more to say on this matter... Please help me.

Shalini

Pros:
  • Variety of products being available in amazon
Cons:
  • Customer support team should listen and attend the issues
  • Refund should be initiated after one day of pickup at least
  • More clarity & security has to be provided to customers

| map-marker Santiago, Santiago Metropolitan Region

Sky Airline - Delayed luggage for 23 days, damaged forced unlacked and missing content

Sky Airline - Delayed luggage for 23 days, damaged forced unlacked and missing... - Image 2
Sky Airline - Delayed luggage for 23 days, damaged forced unlacked and missing... - Image 3

Flight #H2534 arrived at 12:15pm in Chile at Santiago International Airport. Upon my arrival, airport security placed me under supervision because I did not have an entry visa to Chile. I had been to Chile before without a visa and did not know I needed one, so they took my passport and my luggage. In the meantime, I was kept at the McDonald's area for three full days. SkyAir offered me a courtesy card for food, but I could not clean myself, shave, brush my teeth or sleep.

After all this, I was so exhausted, I could hardly walk (I'm 82). A local employee noticed that I was struggling to walk, asked me what my problem was, and after I explained my situation, he asked me to go to Latam Airlines. My departure was booked with them for 11th December 2023 at 12:40am, so I followed him to the Latam Airlines check-in area. He spoke to the lady at the checkout. After that he asked me to follow him and we ended up in a room with six beds on the floor. He told me to take a nap and promised that he would be back.

I went into a deep sleep immediately. The next thing I knew, I was awakened by someone shaking my shoulder. It was my guardian angel, as he told me, 'Sir, please come quickly because you are boarding soon.' I quickly put myself together, even though I could hardly walk because my foot was infected. In the meantime, I asked my helper where my passport and luggage were. He handed over my passport and told me my luggage would follow me on the plane.

I boarded Qantas Flight QF28, but when the plane landed in Sydney at 17:50, my luggage was still missing. I reported this immediately to the lost luggage department, only to discover that my luggage was still at Santiago International Airport.

I would like SkyAirline to pay US $10,000 in compensation for my damaged and missing luggage contents, problems created at the airport, humiliation, being unclean, not sleeping for three days, having an infected toe (since I could not take off my shoes), and letting me board a plane without a visa, instead of telling me that I would not be allowed onboard.

Kind Regards,

7) Contacted Sky Airline on 14th June. 2024, Case # 1052****

8) Contacted Sky Airline on 16th June. 2024, Case # 473151

9) Contacted Sky Airline on 18th June. 2024, Case # 10571****

Loss:
Pros:
  • Jose dougnac
Cons:
  • Francisco tirado

Preferred solution: Full refund

User's recommendation: Sky Airline complitelly ignores the Montreal Convension, And the Airline CEO Mr. Jose Dougnac, ignores all as well

This case not solved

Maria P Bfg
Maria P Bfg

| map-marker City Of Muntinglupa, Province Of Rizal

Hanabishi - The WORST customer service

Hanabishi - The WORST customer service

I bought my Hanabishi ice maker in July of last year.. since then it has broken down 3 times.

Everytime it gets fixed, something else breaks. This last time I had it brought in, they said that after repair, it would undergo testing for 3 days (that was almost a month ago).. I followed up 2 weeks ago and they said it was under observation.. it would take 4 days before release..

NOTHING! I followed up again last week and they said it's being tested and they would call when it's scheduled for delivery.. upto now, NOTHING! The warranty will be over next week..

is that what they are waiting for?

I WISH TO WARN ANYONE WHO WANTS TO BUY A HANABISHI.. IT'S NOT WORTH IT!!!

User's recommendation: I RECOMMEND THAT NO ONE BUYS HANABISHI! Always breaking down..

AKPAN F
AKPAN F

| map-marker Lagos, Lagos

Carbon Nigeria - Email issue

Carbon Nigeria - Email issue
Carbon Nigeria - Email issue - Image 2

My name is AKPAN FRANCA NGOZI i have open this Carbon Account since February 16/2024 i open this account in my old phone, but now it has lost and with. The email i used to open the account has lost also with the phone and the SIM card also,the phone lost in the first of March 2024 i have make a transfer of #500 before from my Carbon account to Palm pay account in February before with the phone that lost. I then transferred #100 from my OPAY account to my CARBON account in JULY 11/2024 and in that same day i also transferred #50000 from my OPAY account to my CARBON account in July 11/2024, please today i won't to transfer the #50000 to my ACCESS account but it is asking for averification code that they sent into the email that i have lost before i can receive the money into my ACCESS account, i am not the owner of the other email that lost it belongs to my son this is the formal email address "akpanemmanuel933@***.com" that lost, please help me send the verification code to my own email address"akpanf345@***.com" and this is my Carbon account number (260512****) thanks

User's recommendation: Please i need your help to change my email

Maria M Ybh
Maria M Ybh

| map-marker Albuquerque, New Mexico

ShotVet - Terrible Experience

I took my three foster kittens to shotvet at the Petsmart in Santa Fe, NM today, 07/13/2024. They needed their first shots and a deworm.

The vet had severe Parkinson's disease or something that was causing her to shake severely!! I mean like really, really really bad. People in line waiting were shocked as was I, especially when she tried to vaccinate my tiny 2lb foster kittens. I even started crying and begged the tech to step in and help.

The vet was so shaky she had to give one kitten the shot 2x. I will never ever ever ever use shot vet again. I really hope for the sake of all the innocent animals that they take this vet out of rotation.

I'm sorry for the vet but she needs to realize her limitations. We pay good money and trust these people with our babies, they should at least use competent vets, but sadly it seems making a quick buck using whoever they can drag off the street is what shotvet is about.

User's recommendation: Beware!

Barbara Q Ltc
Barbara Q Ltc

Temu - Order being delivered that I did not order

I called about the order PO-211-049****199103****. The representative was extremely helpful and knowledgeable.

They were also very personable. When looking up the order number, I found that there was no return label for this order. I also had another order, PO-211-214****542********, that I did not place at the price I was charged. I have a return label for this order.

I had another item which arrived broken but it was a gift and I was credited the price of the item and told I don't need to return it.

Even though I was totally pleased with the conversation, I now have to call back to get a return label for my other order. The representative was extremely precise, and I don't understand why the other request they put in for my return label did not materialize.

Pros:
  • Good quality products
Cons:
  • More detailed info on products such as size
  • Number of items

Preferred solution: Full refund

User's recommendation: If you gave problems or concerns, contact Temu customer service.

Guest-5984862 map-marker Santa Rosa, California

Overseas Adventure Travel - Too many errors and long delays to fix them

I signed up for a trip and said very clearly that I did not want the travel insurance that OT offers. I paid the bill in full and then about three weeks later I received a check in the mail, reimbursing me for travel insurance based on their assumption that I had already paid for the travel insurance.

But I have not paid for the travel insurance so they didnt owe me that 800 and some dollars, I did not cash the check and I waited for a couple of weeks before I then found OT to ask what to do with the check. Their response was that I was supposed to deposited in my account and then write a check back to them and mail it to a PO Box of their address. That seemed a bit convoluted and so I asked if they could not just please cancel payment on that check. A few weeks later I have not heard so I called again and was on the phone for a long time and talked to several people and things were supposed to get worked out a few weeks later and was on the phone for a long time again talking to several people again and they finally made an agreement that they would stop payment on the check.

They asked that I contact their finance department to request that they cancel payment on the check and that took a couple of phone calls to reach the person I was supposed to talk to who did not seem to know anything about the case , so I went through the whole explanation with .them. About two weeks later I received something in the mail saying that I was all cleared and that the check has been canceled.

User's recommendation: If you can get through the challenges, dealing with their US offices, the trip itself will be fabulous. If you don’t have to make any changes or do anything different from what you originally purchase, then things will go pretty smoothly.

Ashley B Lkl
Ashley B Lkl

Google - Waste of 30$ and nothing but the run around

Google - Waste of 30$ and nothing but the run around
Google - Waste of 30$ and nothing but the run around - Image 2

I have two gift cards for Google Play that just don't work, purchased from two different stores. I've sent in photos of the cards and receipts probably 30 times now!

I keep getting 'sorry, we can't do anything' or 'there are some issues with your account,' when I've repeatedly told them I wasn't able to redeem either card on my husband's account either. I have been dealing with this for weeks now!

Don't buy any Google Play cards because if they don't work, you can't return them. You can't call Google, and even if by some miracle you get hold of them, they'll just repeat the same nonsense instead of resolving your issue.

Loss:
Pros:
  • I really cant think of any at this moment
Cons:
  • Cant call for help no one cares to resolve any issues so if you buy something your just screwed if you have an issue

User's recommendation: Buy Google play cards at your own risk

Robert R Ezh
Robert R Ezh

| map-marker Oswestry, England

Razor USA - Needs to be heard

Razor USA - Needs to be heard
Razor USA - Needs to be heard - Image 2

I recently bought two Razor Gold cards. As I was peeling off the sticker for the pin number to redeem them, I ran into a little snag.

I noticed that in the middle of them, the numbers were coming off. I continued thinking that maybe it would just stop doing it, but I was wrong, and the numbers disappeared. I tried to clean it up only to create a bigger mess with the glue and the cardboard underneath got a little damp.

I was unable to retrieve the PIN numbers on each of the cards. I'm asking if I may be able to get the PIN numbers or whatever is necessary to redeem them, for they were worth a thousand dollars.

Loss:
Pros:
  • Great solutions
Cons:
  • Things happens

Preferred solution: Refunded or my PIN number so that I may redeem the cards

User's recommendation: Be more careful go slower

Robert S Zcz
Robert S Zcz map-marker Broken Arrow, Oklahoma

Straight Talk Wireless - Impossible to activate a compatible BYOP

I bought a brand new unlocked phone through another source. I currently have service on a ST supplied phone with an active SIM card.

I swapped the card into my new phone (knowing it might not have service) and I adjusted my APN in a way that I was able to get it on line.

Google updated it and I was downloading some required apps. Then it stopped, I expected this since they've done it before with another phone and another SIM.

So I knew the new phone does work on their system, I went to their web site to make sure it was compatible (in their eyes) and it passed. They lead me to the next step to get it activated and that was to buy a new SIM card. Since I'm bringing my own device I had 1 choice.

I paid for the SIM and it arrived yesterday.

After trying every single possible way to get this simple task accomplished, I ran out of options after 2 hours on line, through text, using their app, chat and finally called them.

After another hour I ran into the same exact problem, when they tell me to enter the new SIM number they tell me to enter a different one? I only got 1 SIM! No matter how I tried to get this done they stopped at their new SIM entry. Is the SIM bad?

Nope, according to them the SIM doesn't match the device? Well no sh1t, it hasn't been activated yet.

The they say my device isn't compatible, well your checker told me both EMEI slots were checked and said to be compatible so how can it not?. Plus I was already on line with it earlier so I know it works fine. If I have the wrong SIM that's their fault, I was directed to that page by them after I chose to bring my own unlocked device and had it checked.

So they take your $5 for a SIM after it's been checked for compatibility and then won't allow you to activate your device!

The immediately try to get you to either buy another SIM or they want you to buy a phone through them.

This is blatant fraud, they are charging for a SIM and then won't activate your device no matter what. They already have $5 for no reason and their full intent is to sell you a phone through them no matter what you do, they won't active your BYOP ever unless it's branded to straight talk. Being compatible is all part of their plan to get money from you and then leave you with no course of action. It's not like you can talk to someone who can give you a refund or send you another SIM at no cost since it's their fault that you are in this situation.

I only have so many days to do this or I'm unable to return the new phone!

I don't feel right returning it due to straight talks fraudulent ways. I think they ought to pay for this phone now that they have checked it and then changed their mind afterwards. Who does this kind of thing to their customers and expects no recourse? Every source I tried ended up with no acceptable reason for not activating my new device.

It's obvious that they are doing this on any devices that were not purchased through them or are not branded to them. I'll bet if I tried with an old Straight Talk phone they would have changed the service over instantly! It comes down to them making money off of every single thing they can.

Rather than say it's not compatible (even though it is) right away, they mislead people into buying a SIM first, then try to pull a fast one by saying it suddenly is not compatible with the SIM or their system, they also leave no way to get a refund for their error. Figure they get 1000 people a day ordering new SIMs that's a pile of cash each year that they'll get.

Even if they make $1 on each SIM. That's still $1000x30 a month ($30k) x 12 months is $360k/year for nothing, no service, no paperwork and you can't do anything about it.

Once you look at it in this way, it's not just a $5 order that we're getting screwed on there's over a quarter million (based on only $1 profit and I'm sure my 1000 sold per day is probably less than reality). There's enough money that this needs to be brought to a lawyers attention to start a class action suite! I can't say exactly what the profit on a SIM sale is but I know Verizon would never do anything without making a buck.

Since most people will just write it off as a lost $5 and never think twice, they've got themselves a good scam going.

This is the type of fraud that needs to be stopped, before Verizon took over SIM cards were $1! Suddenly they're 5x what they were 3 years ago?

I doubt they cost over 5 cents to make. Making fake SIMs maybe a penny each, since they already knew right when you checked compatibility, they have no reason to send you a real SIM, they know they'll never have to activate that SIM ever so why send a real SIM?

User's recommendation: Use another carrier now that Verizon has their greedy mits in Straight Talk

Guest-5984840 map-marker Pontiac, Michigan

Salvation Army - Was humiliated, embarrassed by a manager at one of the stores.

Was purchasing a few items and they did not sell to me because they felt the item was tampered with. The piece of cardboard that they write the prices on was ripped a bit.

I asked the manager if they could reprice it and sell it to me and they said no. She proceeded to run to other cashier to ask questions about my items I was purchasing while I was standing there waiting on them to make a decision if they were going to sell items to me or not. I have bought at many salvation armys over the years and never felt so humiliated in my life when I went to this place. Makes me feel like I never want to shop at a Salvation Army again and probably will not.

So sadly runned. South lyon Michigan location.

Never want to deal with her again as she does not know what she is doing at all. Poor customer service!

Sheala Rxn
Sheala Rxn map-marker Hillsdale, New York

Afterpay - Need to make a payment

Problem is that I have been trying to make a payment to afterpay for a few weeks. In order to make a payment you need to login.

Every time I try I get a message that it's not my correct email address. It is the only one I have, for the last couple of years. They have been texting me telling me to pay the payment or face a late charge. So what you do in a casel like this is call the customer service phone number, (texted them probably 10 times totally ignored).

And get this they disconnected their customer service phone number. Crazy. I have never had so much trouble paying a bill in my life.

I really am at a loss here. All I need to do is let them know I want my method of payment to go through my PayPal account.

User's recommendation: If you don't mind the lack of customer service you'll be fine

Sheala Rxn
Sheala Rxn map-marker Hillsdale, New York

Afterpay - Need to make a payment

I have been trying to make a payment for 10 days -2wks and I have to be logged in to make a payment. Problem is when I try to log in I keep getting a message that it's not my email address but it most certainly is.

I have had this same address for the last two years. So when a problem like this arises you do what? Call customer service, right? Apparently afterpay doesn't really care about prompt and courteous customer service or they wouldn't have done away with their customer service phone number.

I keep trying to text them but it doesn't seem to work. However they can keep texting me to tell me to pay the bill or they will charge me a late charge. Crazy.

I have never had so much trouble paying a bill. Getting rid of the customer service phone number, bad move in my opinion.

User's recommendation: If you don't mind the lack of a customer service department you'll be fine

Fraidy Kts
Fraidy Kts

| map-marker Quezon City, Manila

Smart Communications - Concern of internet connection

Smart Communications - Concern of internet connection

June 25, 2024

Dear Ma'am/sir

Good day!

l am Joshua J. Tuban, live in Quisao Pililla, Rizal, My contact number 0967997****.

I am writing this letter to you to clarify my concern regarding my mobile data signal. Last week, the last promo that l had is UN LI DATA 1499

Valid for 90 days expiration of promo, I noticed that my data signals are not showing up on my phone, but I am able to receive text messages and calls, then I subscribe again to UNLI DATA 599 for 1 month. l am a regular customer of Smart and this is my first time to experience such problem.

l am hoping for a Favorable

response from you regarding this matter, please see the attachment

of my documents on this email. Thank you

Sincerely.

User's recommendation: Just follow the instructions

Willa Mso
Willa Mso map-marker Wayzata, Minnesota

Lowes - Physical and Verbal Abuse that was entirely uncallled for by a Store Manager

Kevin

9:13PM (10 minutes ago)

to compliance

I was invited to go to store #1833 by phone, because they would price match Home Depot on a 9" Estwing Nail puller $14.09 @ Home Depot with my Veterans Discount, $15.98 at Lowes. They were too busy to pull the item so I went back and got it.

I also got a 10" Estwing Nail Puller for $14.98. At approximately 8:15 pm, Saturday, July 13th, the female clerk at the counter was having trouble figuring out how to process the price match. I had taken a half step forward to show her on my phone, with my arm outstretched, my Veterans Lowes Account showing $15.98 and the Home Depot one listing the 9" at $14.09. I wasn't past the counter.

This guy comes charging up and shoves me back, growling loudly, get back, get back and slapping the chain onto the eyehook like some aggressive bouncer at a bar. I asked if he was the Manager (Adam) and to my astonishment, he claimed he was. He continued to be verbally abusive claiming I was too loud ( I was talking in a normal tone of voice ) etc and acting like he was all worked up. Now I really don't appreciate getting jumped on, and shoved by this manager (really, I thought managers were trained to be calm and polite or has that changed ?) .

Even after I calmly explained I was just trying to show the clerk the Home Depot sites price, with my Veterans Discount and help and that shoving the phone over the register (she was shorter than it was) would've been awkward for her to see, he continued to look and act angry. Even after I'd made the 2 purchases and was walking out the door, he hovered around pacing back and forth glaring at me. I see absolutely no justification for being mistreated like that. I'm quite frankly astonished, how far common decency and good manners has fallen nowadays.

Kevin Weaver 67 US Army Veteran & Retired Senior.

P.S. This twerp was half my size and age.

User's recommendation: Watch out for psyschotic twerps who manage on weekends ? Mind you dont step 1/2" past an invisible line even to help someone look at your phones screen ? ?

Guest

Can’t login to my online account

Aswini D
reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-2558841

Refund my money

Guest

If this is credit karma I’m having trouble logging into my online account

View more comments (2)
Guest-5984719 map-marker Bloomington, Illinois

Jimmy Johns - A hideous instance of corporate failure

To whom it may concern: Upon graduating from Illinois State University with my PhD in English Studies way back in 2014, I still live in the area as I really like uptown Normal. I am a writer, and today I came to the Coffee House to get some writing done.

Just now (ten minutes ago), I had a nasty experience at Jimmy Johns: I went there to get a. drink, and upon buying a Coke, I plugged in my phone to charge as I was having the Coke I had just purchased. I would have been there for about two minutes, when the manager of this store came up to me and said, "You need to unplug the phone and leave the store immediately!" I was completely shocked. I am a dark-skinned man and am also disabled (I use a mobility scooter).

What a horrendous instance of corporate failure! I would love to know what the manager's reasoning was in asking me to leave the store.

I am a socially responsible human being, and I most emphatically believe that that manager should be held accountable for his egregious behavior. I believe his hideously racist, ableist, and nationalist (I have an accent) conduct warrants dismissal from his position before JJ earns an alarming reputation.

I am looking forward to your response.

Sincerely,

Lasantha Rodrigo, Ph.D.

Mesha Ljk

Your being a dark skinned man and disabled has NOTHING to do with what happened to you. Not everything that happens to you is racially motivated.

GROW UP.

You are ASHAMED of having dark skin. If the manager had dark skin would you still ASSume that it was racially motivated?

Guest-5984707 map-marker Doylestown, Pennsylvania

Tire Kingdom - Tire balancing

I grew up with mechanics in my family I am a mechanic I've done literally thousands of tires in my lifetime at the age of over 70 years old but I have never in my time ever see anybody Balance tires like the tire kingdom in Ocala Florida on Silver Springs Boulevard they put all the weights in one spot on the front of a tire The yellow dot and the red dot we put in the wrong place there's about 5 to 6 ounces of weights on each and every one of my brand new tires no weights in the back they're all in the front and I'm talking ridiculous I will never do business with tire kingdom again Most pathetic useless garage in the state of Florida that was my first experience and then on top of that I had to ask them to set the digitals on my valve they just put them on the truck and roll it out the door

No more never again first and last experience with a ridiculous di garage

User's recommendation: my recommendation is a stay away from the place