Instagram A

| map-marker Bilecik, Bilecik

Tencent Games - My account has been disabled

Tencent Games - My account has been disabled

Hello PUBG Support Team,

I hope you are all doing well. I would like to contact you regarding the issue of my account being disabled. Several days ago, my account was compromised due to its connection with my Facebook account, where the intruder changed the associated data several times, except for the email which they couldn't delete. When I attempt to access my account, I find a strange login indicating another person's entry.

After numerous attempts to recover the account without success, I decided to leave the account for a few days in an attempt to change the connection data. However, I later discovered that my account was disabled without any clear reason. I believe the reason might be a strange login or perhaps a specific *** activated on my account.

I want to confirm that I am a long-time user and player of PUBG for about 5 years, and I have not violated any rules or guidelines. I have invested a lot of time and money into this account, and I am a fair player committed to the game's teachings.

Incident details:

Date of compromise: June 2, 2024

Date of account disablement: June 5, 2024

My player ID in the game: 552527****

The email associated with my account: 33bod2017@***.com

I am very optimistic that you will make every effort to solve this problem and restore my account. I appreciate your efforts, and I will be very grateful when my account is reactivated. Thank you for providing a safe environment for all your users.

Best regards,

[Abdulrhman Aljassem]

Guest-5922514 map-marker Middletown, New York

United Airlines - Flight Cancelled after two new Boeing 777-200 were unable to be repaired

If I didn't know better I would swear Flight 57 to Paris scheduled on June 12 was United's maiden flight. Never have I experienced such incompetence with crew scheduling, aircraft maintenance and gate agents.

Twice more than 300 people were boarded on two different brand new planes and twice a minor repair could not be accomplished. Finally the crew timed out and they just cancelled the flight causing untold expenses and problems for passengers with very little concern on the part of United.

We just cancelled our trip and hope to recover hotel fees prepaid in Paris. No one is running the show at United.

leonid k Nwr
leonid k Nwr

Virgin Voyages - Tender

Hello,

My family booked a cruise on the Resilient Lady starting on 10/11/24. We have two reservations:

894195

894281

On the day reservations for shore excursions opened, we attempted to book a tender from two ports: Mykonos and Santorini, for three family members between 9-10 AM through the website and app.

After several unsuccessful attempts, we discovered that there were no available spots in the morning, only starting from 11:30 AM and 12:00 PM.

We contacted customer service by phone, who confirmed that only late times were available, which are not suitable for us, and our family members' departure times were split.

We also found out that we needed to book a tender immediately after the booking option opened to get the desired departure times.

It is unacceptable that a customer who booked a cruise with a premium company should have to organize a family standby team with a stopwatch to secure a tender departure time.

The booking process and the situation that arose caused us a negative experience and extreme discomfort. We are disappointed with the company's service arrangements and even doubt that the cruise experience will be positive.

It should be noted that the family has extensive experience with cruises with various cruise companies.

We request that you address the issue as soon as possible.

CC:

Customer Service Manager at Virgin Voyages

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered

Shenna C Wpw
Shenna C Wpw map-marker Naples, Maine

Dr Phil Show - I need his help and he can use our story

Dr Phil Show - I need his help and he can use our story
Dr Phil Show - I need his help and he can use our story - Image 2

What are law enforcement officers are doing that involves an illegal money scam and not protecting our families including our children. Women need to know this story and knowledge themselves so they don't make the same mistakes as several other women who've lost their lives or who are struggling alive trying to stay alive.

Please this story needs to be aired so this stops this vicious cycle that has been going on for many years apparently. This is a story that needs to be aired and you will not be disappointed. My phone number is 775-200-**** please call me at your earliest convenience.

Thank you .women and dangers of this illegal sick operations that law enforcement officers are behind and getting away with for many years it's been going on. Too many women have lost their lives and women who are alive that are traumatized that are struggling still to stay alive, and to get Justice for every victim from this sick operation that has been going on.

Loss:
Pros:
  • Helping women and children by saving their lives
  • Getting justice for the ones that lost theirs
Cons:
  • There is none with this

Preferred solution: Save another life and Justice for the ones who lost theirs.

User's recommendation: Deadly money scam on women who are successful and vulnerable

Sabrina Fah
Sabrina Fah

| map-marker Newmarket, Ontario

Hyundai Canada - Will not buy another Hyundai!

Hyundai Canada - Will not buy another Hyundai!
Hyundai Canada - Will not buy another Hyundai! - Image 2
Hyundai Canada - Will not buy another Hyundai! - Image 3
Hyundai Canada - Will not buy another Hyundai! - Image 4
Hyundai Canada - Will not buy another Hyundai! - Image 5
Hyundai Canada - Will not buy another Hyundai! - Image 6

I purchased my 2020 Hyundai Elantra in Royal Blue from Baytown Hyundai in Barrie. In March of this year, I noticed a spot on my hood where the paint was 'bubbling'. I made sure not to use a pressure washer on my car when I cleaned it to prevent any further escalation until I could take it to a Hyundai dealership. A few days later, I did a walk-around of my car and noticed that the paint was literally peeling off the passenger side on the running board at the back door. I took pictures of how it started and where it is at now after two months.

When I took my car into Hyundai, they said the paint warranty is three years and there is nothing they can do. My car is currently four years old, I bought it in April of 2020 and it has 89,556 kms on it.

I have taken my car to three body shops and have been told that this is a primer issue with Hyundai. For them to strip the car and repaint it, I'd be looking at $10,000. They said there is no point in just fixing the spots because over time the paint will start peeling from the car due to the primer issue.

I have now been to two Hyundai dealerships (Aurora, ON & Newmarket, ON) and they haven't even tried to help me. When I asked for the head office's number so I could speak to someone, I was told to Google it.

I will never buy another Hyundai. I had a Tucson before and I loved it, but the service Hyundai provides is horrible. They are not helpful at all, they talk down to you and treat you as if you mean nothing. I think they forget that the customers who buy the vehicles are the ones who pay their wages.

Hyundai, you need to do better. When it's a Hyundai problem, it shouldn't be a fight to fix it. There are many Hyundai cars out there with paint peeling off them, and yet we're left with nothing except: 'Your warranty is up, and there's nothing we can do.

Cons:
  • Cheaply made vehicles
  • Horrible customer service by 3 locations

Preferred solution: My car repainted by Hyundai.

User's recommendation: DO NOT BUY A HYUNDAI! These vehicles are not worth the money or your time.

Maryv T
Maryv T

Green Dot Corporation - Failed to dispute even having proof

Green Dot Review:

I know Green Dot targets low-income individuals and still treats them poorly. My experience with their customer service has been frustrating and disappointing.

I contacted Green Dot to request communication records they had with ASOS regarding my dispute. The first representative I spoke with promised to email me everything but never did. When I called back, the second representative acted as if she was helping, but suddenly the phone went silent and she hung up after 20 minutes. This is not the first time Green Dot's customer service has hung up on me.

Despite ASOS confirming that all Green Dot needed to do was file a dispute or chargeback on the card I used, Green Dot has refused to refund my money.

I have multiple emails from ASOS stating this. It's clear that Green Dot does not care about their customers.

I have spoken to others who have experienced similar issues and read numerous comments from people who have lost their money.

I changed my direct deposit from work over a year ago due to unrecognized charges. Unfortunately, my experience with Green Dot has been nothing but negative, and I strongly advise others to be cautious when dealing with them.

Preferred solution: Full refund

User's recommendation: Look at other banks before getting greendot

Guest-5922414 map-marker Karnal, Haryana

Garena Free Fire - Account suspend please unsuspend

Garena Free Fire - Account suspend please unsuspend
Garena Free Fire - Account suspend please unsuspend - Image 2

My id suspended please unban

My ID-36719****

Sir, my Free Fire account has been suspended. I request you to unsuspend my ID, and I promise that I will never use a 3rd party app.

Dear Garena Customer Care Officer, I respectfully implore you to note that my account was suspended.

In my account, there are no hacks in use.

Now, I greatly desire to unsuspend my account.

I pray and hope that you would kindly help me regain access to my account and play in it like the 'Golden Day' of the past. I respectfully request: please return my account and help me to unban it.

Free Fire ID: 36719****

Free Fire nickname: HARSH777

Thanks.

Crystal O Jun
Crystal O Jun

Enterprise Car Sales - Sold a Lemon

Good morning. Who can I speak to about the vehicle I was sold?

The vehicle is full of issues including the engine, which started blinking while I was driving. The car was shaking and stalling. I was told that the manufacturer will take a look at it and will fix the problems. This was the 3rd time it was returned.

I was told there is nothing wrong and it was test driven. You can hear the car clinking and feel it shaking. I feel like I was taken advantage of because I'm a single black female.

I've been lied to and I have had possession of the car for maybe 2 -3 weeks, because I've returned it 3 times. I would like to speak with someone who can help me with this situation, being that my dealership is full of rude, dishonest individuals.

Cons:
  • Poor service
  • Disgusting vehicles
  • Dishonesty

Preferred solution: Full refund

User's recommendation: DON'T DO IT!

Stephen K Fil
Stephen K Fil

| map-marker Lanesborough, Massachusetts

Solutionreach - Beware of auto renewal

Words of warning about auto renewal. I sold my business.

So I no longer needed the services of this company. The sale was not coordinated with this company because it was an unexpected offer that I agreed to. However this company would not allow me to cancel the contract mid contract of close to $300/month even with a letter!

The letter had to be written and sent 30 days before the contract was about to renew, and if you missed that window to cancel , you were then obligated to pay for another full year of service even though the business was sold or you decided to go with another company...I learned a costly lesson...never do an auto renew . At least with this company and mist likely any other ones as well.

User's recommendation: Negotiate the auto renew. If the company is as rigid as this one I would research other companies that provide this same service

Perfect L
Perfect L

Verified Reviewer

Wesley Virgin - Got Monetized!

Wesley Virgin - Got Monetized!

I recently had the incredible experience of working with the amazing team of Wesley and Ariella to grow my YouTube channel, and I couldn't be happier with the results! Thanks to the expertise and dedication of Lana and Christian, I have achieved 1,000 subscribers and 4,000 watch hours.

As the owner of a Beauty Clinic, reaching these milestones has allowed me to get monetized and start making money from my content.

The team's guidance and strategies were spot on, and their personalized approach made all the difference, I met with Christian every week.

If you're looking to take your YouTube channel to the next level, I highly recommend them.

They are professional, knowledgeable, and genuinely invested in their clients' success. Thank you, Lana, Christian, Ariella, and Wesley, for helping me turn my passion into profit!

Pros:
  • Spot on
  • Fast
  • Responsive

Preferred solution: nothing. I am happy

User's recommendation: 100%

Rachael S Rma
Rachael S Rma

Burger King - Customer complaint

What the company could improve is not having a timer for your employees. The burden is put onto the consumer to accommodate the timer.

The employee told me to pull up (as they usually do), and for the most part, someone comes outside to bring you your food. However, a few minutes later, this employee shouted out the window, 'Here you go.' She said it two or three times. I didn't immediately respond because I didn't think she was yelling for me. Then I heard her say, 'Oh my God, are you serious?' That's when I realized she was directing it at me.

I'm presuming she wanted me to back up (in the drive-thru) because there were no cars behind me. I had to move up so they look like they handled the order in a timely manner and then was expected to back up in the drive-thru so they wouldn't have to go the extra step of coming outside to me. I didn't back up; I went into the building to say something to the staff, and an employee was walking towards me with my food. The food is okay.

Let's face it, it's fast food - not real food. Now add in subpar service, higher prices, and make your customers do extra just for a false reading that my order came out on time. No, I'm good.

On a side note: I do drive-thru now because I don't want to use your kiosk. I don't work for Burger King, and I certainly don't work for free.

Pros:
  • Food is good
Cons:
  • Food is the only thing that is good

Preferred solution: I want the timer removed. I want to pull up to the window, pay, and not have to do anything more other than wait for my food at the window. The timer is just a burden on the consumer.

User's recommendation: You will get service, just don't expect good service.

Resa B Qcq
Resa B Qcq

| map-marker Farmersville, Texas

JPMorgan Chase - Yall cost me my job! By trying to get My boss involved with releasing my funds.He called me a liar You'll create it a whole argument now.I'm trying to find another job and will probably have to Move

I'm in the middle of looking for another job and having to move because you all wander to hold my funds, You'll cause me an argument with my boss because he tried To help me, He went down to his bank.Because you all kept saying it was on his end He did the most trying to help.And in the end it turned into a huge argument.He called me a liar , said he never heard Of any bank doing this?I borrowed three hundred dollars From him because yall would not give me my check.And now I got into an argument with him no Longer working for him and if I have to move out And live in my truck.I will have to rehome my packs.You're really Need to think about a better policy and the people that were trying on the other Supposedly to help me had a attitude.And I believe all of this was done on purpose And I believe they thought it was funny because because I I.

Get the right guy after 5 days and he fixes it immediately.He deserves a raise everybody else there Deserves to be.

Fired.I've never in my life had so much of a hard time dealing with my own personal bank I will close this account.And I will never deal with chase again

Kathy C Sbc
Kathy C Sbc

Coolshop - I HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY PRODUCT

I ordered a Seamless Curvy Peachy Thong, on May 28, 2024. I have not received my product, email or tracking information, as of this date!!!

MY INVOICE NUMBER is: 171931****367********

ID NUMBER is: AB00l0 8T0-Bk-2xl 2

ITEM is: Seamless Curvy Peachy Thong (Bulk 2-2xl (165-187lbs.)

In addition to that, your website gives a choice of CreditCard or PayPal.

I chose my credit card and it was automatically switched to PayPal, after I submitted my transaction!!! I don't give a dam if the card I used was registered with PayPal!!! I know what Credit Card I selected and wanted to use!! I am PISSED!!!

IS THIS A SCAM!!!

If so, I will inform EVERY SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORM about your company's business habits!!! and how you all make it virtually impossible to deal with!

Loss:
Pros:
  • There are no pros
Cons:
  • Hard to reach challenges refund or deliver the product

Preferred solution: Full refund

User's recommendation: Research the company..website, if you can. I haven't received my product yet

Karen I Wye
Karen I Wye

Delta Airlines - Delta is being used to scam consumers

Delta Airlines - Delta is being used to scam consumers

On June 12, 2024, I attempted to book airfare with fareodaddy.com. They quoted a price of $237.35 roundtrip.

I tried for over 2 hours to talk with their 'live' help. I was asked for the booking ID number but after I provided the number, they never returned to the chat. I still had not received a confirmation. The next morning, after checking email for my flight confirmation, I was compelled to call the site admins because the site's email for help was conveniently not working.

I finally managed to speak with a man from the site, who asked again for the booking number. He checked and came back to say that the girl who was supposed to book my flight had called in sick and therefore my 'discounted' ticket had not been purchased. And of course, all the discounted tickets were gone, and they would have to book me @ $777.00! I told him absolutely not!

I asked him to cancel my booking! He refused, saying that I was not allowed to cancel my booking with them, even though my flight had never been booked. I asked him multiple times to cancel my booking, and he said their site stated no cancellations on the bookings. I told him the site also said our credit card wouldn't be charged until the booking was confirmed, which it never was.

He continued to yell and tried to talk over me. He offered me another flight and asked if I could pay $400-$500? I responded with an absolute 'NO'. If I couldn't get the price originally offered, he should please cancel my booking!

He eventually said he couldn't cancel it and that some girl would call me back within 30 minutes to cancel. She never called. I was finally forced to contact my credit card company, cancel, and reissue my credit card. This site lists all flights at seemingly a $500 discount and then something always happens, and they can't follow through on the price quoted initially.

This site is a SCAM! Consumers should BEWARE. They list only Delta on their site for all their flights. As of yesterday they had all Delta flights round trip listed from $186.00-206.00.

I spoke with a lady @ Delta customer service yesterday on chat, and she didn't seem concerned about it.

You may not be either, but I thought you should know. I filed a complaint with the Federal Trade Commission against this website.

Preferred solution: I didn't get anything. Just wanting to warn Delta and consumers about the bad business practices of Fareodaddy.com.

User's recommendation: Do not use Fareodaddy.com to book your air fare!

Kristi T Dhr
Kristi T Dhr

Verified Buyer

| map-marker Marana, Arizona

Brident Dental And Orthodontics - Misleading cost! I received a bill for $930 OVER a paid in full signed estimate.

I went to Perfect Teeth/Brident at 7850 N Silverbell Rd, Marana, AZ 85743. The office manager, Natalie, sat with me, showed me the computer, and made the estimate.

I paid $1800 as the estimate stated. Then, months later, I received a bill for $930 still owed. They claim that this amount is a RESPONSIBLE difference. It turns out that Natalie didn't code the estimate correctly.

Now, they are withholding my X-rays due to non-payment. Total frauds!

I wish I had read reviews first.

Also, the dentist was an hour late to my appointment after they gave me medication, which then stopped working because the dentist was late.

Loss:
Pros:
  • No pros
Cons:
  • Unprofessional
  • Untrustworthy

Preferred solution: Full refund

User's recommendation: Avoid at all cost!

Geraldine T Xqj
Geraldine T Xqj

ALPHAEON - Let the buyer beware

Original review Jun 14, 2024

In the beginning they were seemed nice but now since Ive had issues with the company, they have been charging all these exorbitant interest charges on top of what I already owed.The original amount $3600. It shouldve been done in May but because of all the things that were happening in my life and my mother and my father both getting sick, I got sick it was just it was just too much.Then my dad went into the hospital.

I missed the deadline and now Im being charged exorbitant interest fees on top of what I already paid.

So now I end up having to pay it all over again l. its like paying the loan twice.

I filed a report with the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau which is part of the US government.. Im awaiting advisement on my complaint.

They have advised that I would have an answer approximately15 days. They will be sending my complaint report to Bread Financial.

This banking institution, bread financial has had numerous financial issues and complaints against them for bad business practices.

The last thing I requested from the from the bureau was to only pay off the balance actually due and nothing more.

Pros:
  • Two years of interest free loans
Cons:
  • Greed
  • Overcharging on interest payment

Preferred solution: Price reduction

| map-marker North Tonawanda, New York

Factor 75 - I was charged for 10 weeks of food and I never got anything but one box in May

I am sick to my stomach. I am out $668 and I have not gotten any resolution.

I received a box of food in May and I proceeded to call X Factor because I didnt have a subscription well, the lady that I spoke to said that theyve been delivering food since March And I had a little bit of a freak out because I havent received one box of food until the one I got in May they refunded me the last three weeks of May but they had to go through a manager and they said that a manager would reach out to me in a couple days the manager never reached out to me then I called back again a couple days ago and the gentleman was supposed to call me back. He never did.

Im getting the runaround so I spoke to somebody today by the name of Mohammed, who said that he would issue me a refund and I would get a confirmation email within 24 hours so Im still waiting for that , and he set up a call with me for tomorrow at nine. Allegedly these people I did file a claim with the Better Business Bureau and if needed I will go to Attorney Generals office because this is a scam.

| map-marker Batavia, Illinois

This company has been giving me the runaround for three weeks now regarding $668 that they owe me in a refund for food that was never delivered to my door. Ive been hung up on.

Ive been told I would be given a call back on several occasions three occasions never got a call back this most recent call. They said they would issue me a refund within 24 hours.

I should get an email and allegedly they scheduled a call with me for tomorrow so we shall see what happens, I dont have much. I already filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau if necessary I will take it to the Attorney General because this is a scam.

Loss:
Cons:
  • This company has terrible customer service and they are giving me the runaround about a refund for my account that i am rightfully owed

Preferred solution: Full refund

User's recommendation: Do not use this company!

Brantlee Mey

Don't bother.

Stacy Lin
Stacy Lin

Groupon - Poor customer service / dishonest vendors

Groupon - Poor customer service / dishonest vendors
Groupon - Poor customer service / dishonest vendors - Image 2
Updated by user Jun 14, 2024

Added screenshots proving that the JONESBORO location on my voucher is there when I look for availability to schedule an appointment but then when I click to continue it changes to MARIETTA. Those are *very* far from one another and just proves the location I was attempting to go to has been closed. Groupon needs to get it together and offer me a refund as requested numerous times.

Original review Jun 14, 2024
I had purchased a voucher for myself for a facial and shoulder massage, and 'gifted' it to myself from my children for Mother's Day. I called the vendor to schedule an appointment and first off, was asked how I got the number because it was her personal cell.

I explained it was the number listed on the Groupon voucher.
Then I was told that she no longer practices at the location on my voucher, that location had closed down "a while ago" and they are now approximately 2 hours away! AND they no longer accept the vouchers anyway, even though mine does not expire until JULY of 2024. She said I could drive the 2 hours to her location which seems unreasonable when the voucher was for a local area (within 20 minutes). How relaxing is it to drive that far for a facial / massage?!?

Anyway, she suggested I contact customer service for a refund to let them know she was no longer at the location and not accepting the vouchers. Customer support takes their SWEET *** time responding and have been ZERO assistance. Their last email stated they were able to reach the vendor who said they are still in practice and accepting vouchers. MAYBE this is the case -but did you even confirm it's the location on MY voucher?

The vendor is LYING to one of us.

They refuse to provide me with a refund so now I'm out the money AND the facial/massage :( Pitiful site. Groupon sides with the fraudulent vendors!!!
Loss:
Pros:
  • When you get the deals to work they are great
Cons:
  • Groupon sides with fraudulent lying vendors

User's recommendation: Save your money

Christopher Y Pjg
Christopher Y Pjg

| map-marker Birmingham, England

USPS - Incompetent Animal Murders

I would give zero stars if I could. I had a baby parrot being specially overnighted to my home from a breeder.

It was guaranteed delivery within 24 hours. The bird was packaged properly, meeting all shipping criteria, and I'm here sitting on day four, calling horrible customer service for numerous days, getting the runaround with zero tracking updates. The last update was on Monday evening at 7:48 p.m. It left a facility that was 1 hour and 55 minutes away from me.

Four days later, today, with the bird most likely dead because of the incompetency, it's now states away and I can't get a hold of anybody at that facility and nobody is taking this seriously. How do these people have jobs when they never answer their phones or get back to anybody? A bunch of lazy, incompetent, rude, non-compassionate people are getting paid to do nothing. Half the people I speak to for the United States Postal Service can't even speak English, and I guess the driver or whoever made the mistake probably can't read English either.

I guess they're working from home because all I hear is kids running around screaming in other languages and people yelling. Completely unprofessional. This is absolutely unacceptable and I will make my voice heard.

They have zero accountability, zero client service skills, and zero training on what to do with an urgent matter. It's just so absolutely disgusting and I will make it known that they are animal murderers because of their incompetency.

Loss:
Cons:
  • Incompetent

Preferred solution: Full refund

User's recommendation: Don't use this incompetent facility