No call/no show

Had an appointment set for 6pm with Chris Thomas to extract the broken key out of car ignition . Called and left two messages, one at 6pm and the other 7pm. Got no call back, got no key extracted. Will be hiring another locksmith, not this guy.
ID
Service
Brothers Locksmith Services Locksmith Service
Reason of review
Poor customer service

Did not show up did not call i called him did not return cll

brothers locksmith 720 447 **** chris Thomas gave me a price to refinish front door and replace hardware and hinges. we agreed on price of $415.00 told him to do it. would not recommend *** Larsen 303 986 **** he came out and looked at front door said he could refinish exterior only and replace the hardware and hinges and whearther strip. set sch for june 9 it was a heavy rain the nite before he called and said to wet to do resch for june 19 at 900am. did not show up icalled him at 10an did not answer

I am the owner of brothers locksmith services. My name is Chris Thomas.

I am responding to the negative feedback I received above in regards to refinishing a front door. He is correct in stating that the initial appointment was too rainy to do the work. However I did contact him to reschedule and did not receive a return phone call to confirm our new date. When a customer does not confirm our appointment I usually do not show up because I don't want to waste precious time.

This must have been a huge misunderstanding and I wsnt to make it clear that I did not ask for or take any money from customer. I just never spoke with customer to confirm work date so I figured we were not going to complete the work for this gentleman. This is actually the first time I've seen this complaint and I would like to resolve this issue in the best way possible because I care about my reputation and my customers!

I can be reached at 720-447-**** for any questions and/or concerns. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to resolve this matter!

Regards,

Chris Thomas

Brothers Locksmith Services

720.447.7348

ID
Denver, Colorado
Cons
  • Dd not show up
Reason of review
did not show up
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article