Brookside Market & Deli Bakers. CA

I've been purchasing Shell gas for over 4 years. I've been going to the mentioned gas station every time I purchase gas. I commute 67+ miles a day. I own 3 cars and I fuel all of them there. Well I did up until today. I went in to fuel asked for $23 on 2. I walked out began to fuel my car...nothing. Pump was not activated. As soon as I walked in Mukesh the cashier tells me "Why did you tell me pump 3?" He then preceded to argue with me. I then told him I want my money back and he kept asking me if I wanted to just wait and he'd transfer it over to pump 2. After 5 minutes of this nonsense I told him to give me my money back and that I would not be returning anymore. I drove my car down the street to the texaco station. it's a bit pricier but worth the excellent customer service.
ID
Bakersfield, California

About

Summary

Brookside Market is American based and is known by the differentiated menu which is offered to customers taht want to arrange and cater their events and celebrations on a high level. The company delivers all orders right to the place of arrangement and works with clients in the telephone or online regime. Bakersfield, California is the place where the main office is situated. There is a wide range of dishes which include breakfasts, lunch boxes, party platters, deserts, fish, meat, beverages and even national food. Talking about the contact data, it is necessary to point out that it is represented on the official site as well as the cuisine gallery. The motto of Brookside market is: “Be a guest at your own party!”.

Brookside Market reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article