I like my local Brothershire Brothers

I have always had courteous service at my local Brookshire Brothers in Cleveland Texas. They have good product, pricing incentive's (with discount card) and are timely, as well. Walgreens in Cleveland Texas takes too long to get a prescription completed in a timely manner, some Walgreens pharmacy techs try but they are over worked and under staffed which, makes them more susceptible to mistakes. And, boy do they make mistakes. What gets me is a select few that have a" pass the buck" type of attitude that Adda, Odda, Idda, whatever her name is, had? Causing problems, not only for me but also for her coworkers, superior and the Walgreens reputation.
ID
Reason of review
Good customer service

Dry pound cake

Yesterday I got a pound cake from Brookeshire’s store in Zavalla, Texas. For a snack today. The ones we got some time ago was moist and delicious, what happened? My Facebook friends could not believe it. I will try it again from another store soon. I am not passing judgement on all your products. I love your breads, especially your cheese cakes. The reason why I commented is because my husband and I live on a fixed income and I don’t want to waste my money. Just because we live on a fixed income doesn’t mean we don’t want to eat well. So please understand my reason for this message to your company.

Don't want to waste your money ?

What do you think you're doing when you buy factory made cake ?

For 1/3 the money and a little bit of effort on your part, you could produce your own that would soon excel over the factory product.

You would also know exactly what you're eating ; I bet you can't pronounce several of the ingredients in that stuff if you'd read the label.

Your Facebook friends can't believe it ?

Oh no, doom, defeat, despair, flood, fire, famine .

ID
Product
Sara Lee Desserts All Butter Pound Cake Cake
Cons
  • Taste
  • It was not moist enough
Reason of review
Bad quality

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article