Avoid at all cost!

Brooks Plumbing and Heating of Bloomfield - Avoid at all cost!
Brooks Plumbing and Heating LLC - Licensed Master Plumber: 36BI0125**** 15-17 Bloomfield Ave Bloomfield, NJ 07003 adamplumber911@***.com 973 303-**** I found Adam from Brooks Plumbing doing an online search on Google. The online reviews looked good so I decided to call him. He showed up on time, and proceeded to inspect my gas boiler. He performed the following work: 1. Replaced a roll out switch for $220.11 2. Back Flow Prevention Valve for $291.95 3. Replace pop safety valve for $271.99 4. Replace Temperature gauge for $260.93 5. Replace expansion tank for $309.91 Since I am a disabled Veteran, he installed the back flow prevention valve for free. I paid in total $1,059.94. The actual work took less than two hours. In the meantime, my boiler continued to cycle on and off. I called Adam again, and we purged the air from the system, but the cycling continued. A few days ago, I called Adam to see if we can fix the sensor that is causing the boiler to cycle on and off. He wanted to charge $200, beyond the $1,000 he already received. I compared prices from other plumbers, and was seriously overcharged for the work he performed If I could give them less than one star, I would. AVOID at all cost!
ID
Service
Brooks Plumbing And Heating Of Bloomfield Plumbing Service
Reason of review
Pricing issue
Loss
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article