Verified Reviewer

My recent order

I ordered shirts for my nephew who lives in VA. He loves the NETS. Im leaving Friday morning and havent received tracking information or email confirmation. My credit card was charged though. I just want order cancelled. If it can arrive by Thursday than great... if not I dont want it at all.
ID
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Cross the white rivers and eddie, see Joe johnson and Johnson Ford, but...

This is less of a complaint and more of a warning of what to expect at a Nets game at the Brooklyn arena. I bought my tickets and was treated in a less than spectacular way. Not exactly a white house greeting. I did enjoy Joe Johnson and Johnson Ford's performance. Especially Ford.. He was the player Kidd leaned on early when injuries tore through this team. He was the player Kidd decided would be the go-to guy in late-game situations and Johnson never failed to deliver. KG nicknamed him Joe Jesus. Ask Phoenix. Ask Memphis. Ask Oklahoma City. Ask Dallas. And now we can add Toronto to the list of teams that Johnson has made a believer of. So, take it with a grain of salt. I know this has been a bit rambling but I'd hope to see better service next year.

Paul johnson and Johnson ford are busy? Please. They got traded for a reason, bro.

I agree with you. Kidd should address this.

It's a ridiculous expectation so let me mention the players: Pierce, KG, Kardashian (husband), Rivers, eddie White house greeting? Hardly.

Paul johnson and Johnson ford are busy! Maybe mike woodson has time now lol

A lot different than Ferguson, MO.. Bernice will assure you of that.

Joe Johnson is not right. Eddie is ok.

#902040

The new arena is beautiful. I was in a suite a month ago. No complaints

#902036

Paul Johnson and Johnson Ford are nothing but gracious

I agree with you. Kidd should address this.

Paul johnson and Johnson ford are busy! Maybe mike woodson has time now lol

How did you expect to be treated? Why would you even think you would receive a white house greeting at a ball game?

That doesn't even make any sense.

How were you mistreated? Instead of rambling on about the players, maybe you should state what your actual complaint is, or else be quiet.

View more comments (8)
ID
Congers, New York

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article