Donald J Rak

Verified Reviewer

False advertising of pet policy, refusing a service dog, and disrespectful staff

Came to get a room for one night while moving into a new home online, they said that pet friendly policy on their website it says pet friendly policy called and hand Vance and they said cat friendly policy. When we were pulling in to the location on 20162 US Highway 19 N.

Clearwater, FL lady was very disrespectful. I worked at the front desk, informing us that they were not pet friendly. We informed her that they did tell us that they were pet friendly. Then we also informed her that it was a service animal then she said well at this location its a franchise and that she would go check to see if it was in that.

Make sure that third-party sometimes has incorrect information so I pulled up the correct information from their personal Google information. Verified the location of address to be correct saw on there that it said pet friendly with a checkmark proceeded inside to show her the information that she wanted when I told her that she said thats too bad I told her that thats what she told me to verify and I did so what was the problem. Then she informed me why I thought it was a service dog where is his papers which is illegal to ask for and then proceeded to tell me that we needed to leave and that she was going to call her manager and I told her to call her manager.

I would gladly speak to the manager then she told us that she was going to call the cops, and then we need to leave. Very very disappointed in quality of service very disappointed in quality of honesty and integrity, as well as overall business I would never never reside at a Broadway in again, nor would I ever inform anyone to stay here matter fact, I will be going to new station and social media to inform them of this right blatantly disrespect for a paying customer!!

Preferred solution: To uphold the policy that they have on hand, or to change it to the correct policy

User's recommendation: Stay away

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article