Dr Daniel Pringle, DC - the criminal chiropractor but not a doctor

Broadway Chiropractic -  Dr Daniel Pringle, DC - the criminal chiropractor but not a doctor
I had a car accident & had stress. I came for massage, but, he take me to his room; snap & dislocated my back vertebras, damaged cartilages; twisted both hip joints & damaged capsules. I told him about his crime to stop him from doing damage. But, he didn't... In moment, from behind, he bend my head to front, suddenly snapped my neck and broke connective tissues. I can't respond, he done so quickly! Than, he snapped it again from the right side. He damaged my body and my life. Really, Pringle is criminal but not doctor!!! I'm not last!

Criminal!

The CRIMINAL CHIROPRACTOR Pringle has immediately closed his CRIMINAL BUSINESS & disappeared from Louisville, Kentucky after the exposure in Pissed Consumer!!! So, IT IS WORKS!!!

Be careful - he might change his name! We need to recognize, exposure and put into JAIL those CRIMINAL DOCTORS & CRIMINAL MEDICAL BUSINESSES to save American People from those!

@PissedConsumer1699973

Stop Malpractice & Medical crime!

Liar

@PissedConsumer964542

The voice of Pringle - the CRIMINAL CHIROPRACTOR who has disabled me and try to kill by breaking my neck! He put me in pain & suffering for the rest of my life. Be aware of who you choose - he could be YOUR DOCTOR!!!

View more comments (4)
ID
Louisville, Kentucky
Cons
  • Pringle - criminal chiropractor
  • He do insurance fraudulent job
  • He live on malpractice
Reason of review
Damaged or defective
Preferred solution
Stop his CRIMINAL FRAUDULENT WORK & DISABLING PEOPLE

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article