Broardway auto sales in Everett WA screwed a kid

I was buying my first vehicle at 15 and I found a truck I fell in love with. It was a '98 F-150 XLT, the sales person ensured us that it's a perfect vehicle for a first time driver and that nothing is wrong with the vehicle, so we bought it. When we where putting insurance on it, we found out it was a '97, not a '98 as sold. It's still the same truck so we didn't care, but about a week later we took it in for an alignment and basically had to re-build the front end costing us 1k. We called them up and they pretty much said tough luck. You bought it, thanks for your money and have a good day. About a month goes by and we noticed it was shifted hard, the torque converter was going out. We later found out that there is a fix a fluid type thing that will stop the feel of the clunking, and the mechanic that told us about this suspected that's what they used. A used vehicle is always hit and miss, but a dealership shouldn't be trying to hide problems and screwing kids out of their money.
ID
Snohomish County, Washington
Reason of review
Not as described/ advertised
Loss
Preferred solution
They should have either fixed the issues, put some money towards fixing the issue, or give me some of my money back, if not buy back the vehicle.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article