Britt's Doughnuts, flippant, arrogant and hurtful service

Aside from the fact that Britt's Doughnuts have some of the best sweet treats in my town and are a local "institution" they could benefit from some customer service training. I live in a carolina beach NC and had a visitor down to see me when I said "hey let's go to Britts doughnuts so you can try an amazing doughnut. We then proceeded to walk to the establishment. I am a frequent customer and a local so I was excited. When I got there I order 2 doughnuts and asked if they could double glaze them as they usually for an up charge. The young lady said ok but her manager/grandmother looked at my friend and I and said "we are not going to all that trouble for you" and turned her back and walked away. I was insulted and shell shocked. My friend looked at me and said that they are very rude here is this like one of those places where the staff is mean to be funny? I said "no". They brought out my two doughnuts and like an *** paid for them and left. I understand that this wasn't a huge financial blow but I'm pissed and embarrassed. Britts' business is booming and will not miss me as a customer but I stand firm that I will not go somewhere to spend money and be treated badly.
ID
Carolina Beach, North Carolina
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article