Broken coffee machine, terrible customer service

Brim Coffee - Broken coffee machine, terrible customer service
I purchased a Brim coffee maker in June 2019, and contacted the company this May about issues I've been having with my machine for many months. The product has a two year warranty, but the company has refused to help me fix the problem, despite sending photos, videos, and countless emails to their customer "support" team. The coffee maker pushes water through the machine too quickly causing the unit to overflow, and the coffee to be weak and undrinkable. I contacted the company, followed their generic cleaning fix, then spent several weeks going back and forth sending photos and videos trying to prove the problem, only to be ignored or told that I'm using the wrong kind of filter or the wrong strength of coffee (neither of which are true). I can't count how many pots of coffee I've ruined with this machine, at least four of which just trying to prove my case to the company to have them reject my emails time and time again. They have a warranty on the product that they are refusing to uphold and have the worst customer service I've ever encountered.

User's recommendation: DONT BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS BRAND.

ID
#2006599 Review #2006599 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Cincinnati, Ohio
Product
Brim Coffee 8 Cup Coffee Maker

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article