False pricing

I was lured into the brilliance new york store located on Lincoln Road with flattery and promises of samples, this on its own is just funny to look back on as me being totally gullable. My complaint is how the sales representative inside, SHANI was her name, completely lied to me regarding the products price and lenght on the market. She said that the product had been out on the market for barely two weeks, when I afterwards saw that that was not true. She also said that it was having a special promotion of $399 that would en on the 20th of May (I was there on the 19th of May), and that it would go up to $750 dollars after that, which I of course later found out was a complete lie! Behaviour like this is not good selling, it is completely unethical and is not behavior that should occur in America. I don't care as much that I spent the money as I care that American companies are allowed to trick people with unethical, and most likely illegal, practises. Shut down this company NOW!!
#1205766

The same happened to me with "New Brilliance" facial creams, "free trial" really not free at all. Don't be fooled like I was!

Read the fine print and don't forget to contact company if not interested in continuing with the product within the trial period, which I thought was 30 days.

Very missleading. They say 30 free trial is actually 14 days then your charge full amount for product sent and in my case it was $175 dollars!

ID
Miami, Florida
Cons
  • Wanting to trick my husband
  • Tricked me
  • That they are still around
Reason of review
Not as described/ advertised
Loss
Preferred solution
Either send me a full refund or send me a product worth the $350 difference that the lie promised

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article