Verified Reviewer

BrightView is by far the worst landscaper I have ever worked with!

Update by user Jan 17, 2021

Bright View has not contacted me. I suppose they are not interested in our business.

We have since hired another landscaper,It is my hope that no one hires them and has the same kind of aggravation that I had. Talking to Bright View is like talking to a brick wall!

Original review posted by user Dec 18, 2020
This company does horrible work. They lie and think it's ok. My HOA contracted with them to do an enormous amount of landscaping, aside from their regular contract. . We inherited them when they bought out the landscaper, and we already had a contract, Actually both contracts. As soon as BRIGHT VIEW took over, it all went downhill. I my self had to pull out dead plants that they planted. They never water ,the mowing is horrible. They never ever pick up anything they either mow over it or around it. Furthermore, they never take care of the trees. We have tree that are dying because they never get treated for bugs, and they never get fertilized or shaped. We have more weeds than grass.When I call to speak to someone, I'm either speaking to deaf ears or not getting answers.I could go on for hours. I would be remiss if I didn't tell everyone not to bother to use Bright View. They are way too much aggravation and certainly not worth what you have to pay!!! We have just changed our landscaper.

User's recommendation: I would do the landcaping myself before ever hiring Bright View again.

ID
Boca Raton, Florida
Service
Brightview Lawn Service
Pros
  • Have no redeeming qualities
Cons
  • Nothing gets done right

Lousy landscaping service

Update by user Jun 09, 2019

Issues with Brightview have been communicated to the HOA

Original review posted by user Jun 08, 2019
The absolute worst "landscaping" company I have ever dealt with. Avoid them like the plague. I live in a gated upscale community in southwest Florida and the HOA hired Brightview because they bid $250k less than the next company. Well, you get what you pay for - totally non-compliant with the terms of the contract in terms of frequency of services. Horrible quality, lax supervision, employees couldn't care less. Foot high weeds in front "lawns." If you complain, they put you on their blacklist of people who want a "perfect lawn" - no, I just don't want weeds and brown spots everywhere and rude employees!
ID
Service
Brightview Lawn Service
Reason of review
Bad quality

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article