Nightmare at Brighton Surgical Center x2

Having practiced medicine for 25 years and now as a Medical Practice Administrator and Consultant, I really tried to be fair and give this place a second chance but I am afraid, I cannot recommend anyone go here. I have to have a procedure done every 3 months. Recently, I woke up on the operating room table screaming in pain. This should never happen but I was told the surgeon would be done soon and try to get through it. Silly me, I went back and gave them a second try. This time I was stuck in a bed for 3 hours waiting for my case. I kept telling the nurse that I could not lay there it would put my frail back Into spasm. She ignored me! I finally asked for the charge nurse. They got me Tylenol. Are you kidding me, at that point my pain was a 8/10 and would last for a week. As I prepared to return for my three month procedure, I recently called the Nurse Manager, Brenda Carpenter, to remind her that I needed to be first case of the day for my surgeon as I cannot lay on a stretcher for hours as my back will not tolerate it. Rather than return my call, take responsibility for the errors they made, she called my surgeon and told her that I was not welcome back! What kind of patient care or customer service is that? It is horrible, I know this is what I do for a living, assess medical practices and fix them. I hope Thomas Weibel CEO of BSC and Ms. Carpenter read this review and it is a wake up call for them. They are lucky I did not report them to the state and seek damages for the first incidence. I could have done both! DO YOURSELF A FAVOR, TELL YOUR SURGEON YOU WANT TO GO TO A REAL SURGICAL CENTER NOT THE BRIGHTON SURGICAL CENTER!
ID
Rochester, New York
Product
Brighton Surgery Center Surgery
Cons
  • Rn ignoring me as i told her i was in increasing back pain
  • Laying in bed for 3 hours waiting for my case to go in
  • Waking up on the operating room table screaming in pain
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article