Sold me a home with 70 000 dollars worth of defects!!

Local Utah home builder sold me a home with 70 000 dollars worth of roof and wall defects. They were not disclosed and now I have proof that they knew of the defects but chose not to tell me in the disclosure documents. Essentially they blatantly lied to me and now my family is living in unsafe conditions! The roof is failing in several locations and is now in danger of collapsing in under its own weight according to 4 roofing contractors. One of these locations is over my daughters bedroom! The walls along the front of the home have so much dry rot that they have to be completely redone. It is absolutely criminal what has happened here. Please do not ever buy a home from these terrible individuals. They will lie to your face while smiling. Add to this - I caught several of their workers taking pictures of my 2 years old daughter swimming in our pool - calling out to her in a disgusting flirtatious way. What animals are these people?! When I talked to the foreman nothing was done! The entire company is repulsive in every way imaginable. STAY AWAY!!!
ID
Boise, Idaho
Service
Brighton Homes Idaho House Construction
Reason of review
Damaged or defective
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article