Brighton Chrysler Salesman Lied

I told my salesman that it was important to me that I have a CD Player in my New Jeep Grand Cherokee. He told me that the CD players are no longer standard equipment in the Jeeps, however it was no problem installing one in the console between the front seats. I told him if that was possible that I would like to purchase the new vehicle. I did that and the salesman set up a time a few days after the delivery of the Jeep to come and get my new Jeep and leave a loaner so the CD Player could be installed. I called the day he was to pickup my Jeep and he told me they had the wrong parts and it would take a few days to resolve. After that conversation the salesman quit his job at the dealership and my problems began. The dealership representative believes the offer made by the salesman is true and stated that they want me to be happy with my new Jeep but now he won't even return my calls. I asked his assistant why he has not called me back and she states that he's got personal issues and he will call me back. No calls. They want me to go away.
ID
Service
Brighton Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Sales Representative
Reason of review
Did not provide promised item.
Loss
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article