Company doesn't do what they said they would do.

Ordered flame lights from Brightology ( I admit I didn't read the article very good) I thought I was getting 12 of the lights for $7.99. It was actually for each. I called the very next morning for said order to be canceled. Spoke with customer service rep and he said it would be canceled. I asked that he email me with confirmation. He said I would have the confirmation in the next 24 hours. Well I didn't rec a email so I sent another text asking if my i order has been canceled, The person responding said the order has already been processed. So then they tell me that I will be charged a 15 % restock fee and pay return shipping charges. I have contacted them 4 times asking for the RMA. They have ignored all my nessages, I also called no answer. They gave me 30 days to return, but without a RMA they wouldn't accept them back. The quantity had been changed to 16 each making total invoice a$ 137.00. My gripe is the fact they didn't cancel order and ignore my asking for the return material authorization.

User's recommendation: Do not purchase from them.

ID
Kansas City, Missouri

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article