BORISLAV S Dhy

Verified Reviewer

The shipment does not have an alternate tracking number and I cannot track it.

On 21/04/2024, the package arrived in Cyprus, but with the tracking number -593120****28973****, I can't track it and it still hasn't been delivered. Already, several packages with no alternative tracking number just disappear - not from your company. Please help me receive my shipment.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered

Resolved
Julie F Hop

Verified Reviewer

Resolved: Haven't received my item.

Updated by user May 03, 2024

Company fixed the issue and I have been provided with apology. Postage 6 weeks. Did receive goods.

Original review Apr 03, 2024
Hi. My name is Julie fitzgerld. I placed a order with you on the 28th March. For a black shoulder bag. I still havent received this item. Please advise ASAP.
Loss:
Pros:
  • Stock

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered

User's recommendation: Very concerned off delivery time. Ordered 28th march. Paid express post. Still waiting.

E-commerce Talks

Art for Your Home Not Museums

Mar 7, 2022

David Afremov
David Afremov

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article