To close my account and quit bank for over draft fees

I didn't get the loan. So I decided to close the app and y'all still charge a fee and now my bank account is overdraft be you keep sending it through the bank.

User's recommendation: Nope.

ID
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Hold time is ***

This was suppose to save agents money... $20.00 cheaper. Now, it may be the largest in the country, but it doesn't work well. Everyday is an issue. Last week I was caller 52 in line! Today, I am caller 29 in line! I can not edit or add listings. Last week it took 2 days for me to be able to change a listing from pending to close! If you go on chat it is not any better. I spent 2 1/5 hours on hold before Thanksgiving to resolve an issue! If you want to merge 3 networks shouldn't you at least be certain... 1. you have sufficient staff. 2. your system can handle the increase?
ID
De Soto, Missouri
Pros
  • Once you get someone they want to help
Reason of review
Bad quality

Real Estate Expert Talks

"I'm a Huge Proponent of Building a Home" Ty Wilde About Real Estate Industry

Sep 15, 2020

A real estate industry expert, Ty Wilde, shares his insights on whether to buy or build a house, what to consider when dealing with real estate agents, home inspections, and what to think of when investing your money.

Ty Wilde
Ty Wilde

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article