Bridges to Recovery

My daughter was admitted to this in-patient facility with two issues: overspending and overeating. During a visit after 30 days, I noticed that she was eating large quantities of food and had lost no weight and seemed to be on the *** of gaining weight. I spoke to the clinical director who assured me that he would resolve the issue immediately. My daughter returned for another 60 days, for a total visit of 90 days @ $120,000! When I saw her next, she had GAINED 40 POUNDS! All that she received in services what a lot of hog wash and lip services with a total lack of professionalism and effectiveness. Lots of general talk therapy, massages, yoga, acupuncture, and NOTHING that was EFFECTIVE, either generally or specifically! They must have laughed all the way to the bank!

Unwilling, recovery is impossible. Trust your instincts.

We are considering BTR. I am now very worried about the potential costs and no rewards. If you are able to discuss my email is w4c71101@***.com

@derek

I just want to take a moment to respond to your statement/inquiry of February 25, 2012. I was never notified of your comment or would certainly have offered to discuss my daughter's experience at Bridges to Recovery.

The medical director is a terrible fraud and should lose his medical license. I hope that you heeded the tone of my rating and did not get caught up in Bridges. If you did use them, I certainly hope that you were given a much better experience that my daughter was. If there happens to be anything else that I could do for you, please let me know.

My daughter has extensively researched all of the other facilities in the U.S. and will be leaving on this coming Saturday for a new place called Life Enterprises at Hilton Head, SC.

We are in contact with people who have had the same experience. This guy should be stopped. Predatory pricing ripoff.

View more comments (3)
ID
Boise, Idaho

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article