Management at the Bridge Port Apt

My husband and I never planned to make the Bridge Port Apts our permanent place to live because we have twins boy and girl. We need a bigger place we had begin to out grow our place. Not that we didn't really like the apts are okay just kids friendly. Small children or any child need a place to run around and play. When we did find a place the lease Manager Tamera wasn't very happy that we had found some were else to move. Our rent was never for 2 yr. By the Tamera put our money order in a drawer with putting it on the books and a week or 2 later had the maintenance man to us an eviction when in fact she is smart put it in a drawer and the office assistance told she put it in the drawer. If she is not professional. You just take someone rent and put it a draw and not post it wow. We paid our release early which was in July we paid it in June. Why get pissed when a person want to move. That should be the tenant choice not Tamera. I would refer any to move in the Bridge Port because of Tamera. Yes, we move most of our thing out before time and we can do that she had our money so what's the problem. I do plan to file with the Attorney General about the matter for sure.
ID
Irving, Texas

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article