No Money

i applied for a loan and was told i had to pay a service fee of 996. i did that and paid another 56 to send it by western union to them. The next day they called and told me there was a further administration fee of 985 then they could release my money, at that point i told them i couldn't afford another 1000 and would they just send me my money back she told me it would take 3 to 5 business days for it to show up in my account, after 4 days and it not being there i called her again and she then told me it would take 10 to 15 days to show up in my account it is now day 16 and i have not seen my money back or can i get anyone to return my calls. I have left several messaes with them and the lady i was dealing with. Does anyone know how i can get my money back from them???
ID
Calgary, Alberta
Loss

Bridgefield Mortgage Company Bad Service

Bridgefield contacted me by both phone and via US Mail identifying themselves as a representative of the PMI company on my loan with Bank of America. They offered me a solution to assist with what was not a good experience with BofA on my Loan Modification program. I sent them a list of several documents as requested in August. There was one item I did not include, and asked for clarification on that item. They sent me a form to satisfy this missing item and I resent them the same information on September 1. On Oct 1, I followed up with them, as I did not hear anything back after sending in all the paperwork. I was informed by the rude customer service agent woman on the phone, that I never sent them any paperwork and that is why they hadn't processed my request. I told the woman on the phone that I had a copy of what I sent and FAX transmittal receipts to the confirmed phone number on file. She continued to insist that I never provided anything or they would have continued with my case. I asked her if she hadn't received everything they were looking for, why didn't they contact me again for missing paperwork. She told me that it wasn't their responsibility to follow up on missing paperwork! This from a company that contacted me to "help" with my case. I told her again that I did send all the requested paperwork and I had proof of what I sent. She continued to argue with me that I did not. I asked to speak to her supervisor and she refused to provide a supervisor for me to speak to and told me they would tell me the exact same thing. I filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau against this company. After several rounds of the same type of arrogant responses from this company, BBB decided to put the file as unsolved, as we couldn't come to terms between the two parties. I had again sent them a copy of the paper work I sent in September, including a copy of the FAX transmittal that proved they received my submission and their response was yes they received my paperwork and that information was now out of date! They failed to provide satisfactory service on this request and continually blamed me for their failure to properly process my paperwork, which I sent them on multiple occasions. They failed to provide any sort of customer service and constantly put me on the defense for what I had done, and never took any accountability for their actions. There customer service rep was a joke and did not take any accountability for their failure to provide services as promised. I will post on every consumer site I can find to warn other consumers against this laughable business. Remember, I did not contact them for a service, they contacted me. I thought they were going to try and help me, when in fact they wasted several months of my time for nothing.

Bridgefield aka Resmae aka Citadel these companies are trouble.... uses alias, taunts, and harasses. Bottom feeders..

Bridgefield is a joke. Representative use aliases.. Rachel-Becky, Mike super ***

Formerly known as Resmae..saved from bankruptcy in 2007 from Citadel..

Pulls majors scams

View more comments (1)
ID
Macedonia, Ohio

About

Summary

We are a mortgage servicing company focused on helping to keep people in their homes & committed to providing our customers with the best service & support.

Bridgefield Mortgage Group reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article