Bridgeburg Golf Reviews

Show reviews that mention
turf chopper chopper turf batteries check cart joe guy refund business
Filter review

BAD BAD COMPANY

I got the run around for months about buying a OG. after along wait and much promises from a Mike guy i finally got it with a broken changer and Mike can not answer basic question about the cart stay away far away ... i will NEVER deal with them again ........ HE wont return my emails to sad way to run a business not happy done with canadain crap dont buy i was hoping this time would be butter but no its not dont go stay away maybe if i knew owner bought it than it would be better or someone who can answer questions take care BYE
ID
#1193883 Review #1193883 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Product
Bridgeburg Golf Golf Cart
Damaged or defective

Turf chopper

I ordered a turf chopper July 2015. To date November 2017, no chopper arrived no refund given. Disgusted with the way I have been treated
Service
Bridgeburg Golf Shipping Service
Order processing issue

Bridgeburg Golf Turf Chopper Review from Ewa Gentry, Hawaii

Rudy from Hawaii ordered turf chopper and after 14 months it arrives of course I called every week diplomatically till it came owed to sell. I was supposed be the distributor here in hawaiic and had a few prospects but joe Ponessa is just incapable of following thru. with anything he promises in a timely manner been waiting 3 months for a new controller paper work and brochures which has never come. I tools him. To "just forget it. You've got a good product but are not professional enough to handle the business. Good luck. You will need it"

Still waiting on mine that's a year passed in September

Ewa Gentry, Hawaii
Problem with delivery

This company is a Rip Off

I ordered a single unit carrier and batteries for my turf chopper. This was in Jan. 2015. After several months of getting the run around from some guy named Joe regarding the status of this order I cancelled the order and requested a refund. Again this Joe character has given me some song and dance about their funds being tied up by the Canadian Govt. It has now been 10 months and still this company has done nothing but give me lip service. Based on the previous post about this company, it sounds that their refund check would bounce anyway. Stay way clear of this company. Ripoff City.

Management less than a minute ago

Regarding this Gentleman from Hawaii he did receive his Turf Chopper and is happy we had differences in his distribution of this product being very expensive to ship to Hawaii.

I guess 2 complaints out of 0ver a 1000 sold is still a good percentage

0V 0W Reply

He received his Turf Chopper and a refund.

I guess 2 complaints out of over 1000 sold is still a good percentage.

We are sorry for the short delay.

I guess 2 complaints out of 0ver a 1000 sold is still a good percentage

@PissedConsumer1106867

Beware!!!!!!!!!Don"t deal with this company. I ordered 2 choppers 3 years ago.

Pre paid (mistake) and they gave me the run around every week. First there was Joe and then Tom who professed he was the inventor and owner. Took over the business and promised to get my order shipped quickly. Then there was Mike who was giving me the same narrative.

After a while, it was becoming apparent that these guys were professional con artist. So do not deal with this company.

There are other companies out there who sells the same if not better products. I got scammed.

I have been a customer of Bridge Burg Golf I purchased a TURF CHOPPER a year a go I have been really satisfied with the unit and I have had great service.

Had a bad experience recently same guy (Joe) wanted prepayment into a personal account.

STRANGE!Something VERY wrong going on here. I fully agree with you. KEEP CLEAR.

@PissedConsumer1085922

This gentleman is correct our company had a hold on our business account so we were accepting payment into a personal account, when purchasing products through pay pal on the internet many deposits are made into a personal account that is normal.

We as a company have always delivered the products or have been given refunds back.

We are a trustworthy company we have over a 1000 units sold worldwide.

As per this gentleman's complaint he did not feel comfortable

and he has a the right to be.

He did not proceed with the transaction so everything is fine. You can purchase the product at our Business location or at a distributor in your country.

@PissedConsumer1106888

I was thinking of purchasing a big boy. But after reading the bad reviews. No Thanks!!!

View more comments (7)
Pretoria, Gauteng
Poor customer service
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Did not honor warrantee

Bridgeburg golf, maker of the TURF CHOPPER riding golf carts, sold me a cart that had defective batteries, which were supposed to be under a 1 year warrantee. i had to replace them and then the Bridgeburg Company, (Ontario Canada), would only give me half of what I should have gotten, and it took over a year to finally get the check from them.(It took 10 weeks for them to get the product to me ,as it was held up in customs). The topper was that the check they sent bounced and I got dinged from my bank for it as well. I still have no satisfaction from them.
Chico, California

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article