Threatening customer service representative --- worst customer service ever

This has been the worst experience I have ever had ordering something online. I recieved an email shortly after I placed my order saying my payment had been accepted then did not hear anything from them for three weeks. I checked the status of my order numerous times (to this day it has not been updated) but there was no updated information on my order. I decided to shop around because i was getting nervous about waiting til last minute considering this was to be my wedding dress and found another dress from a different company, ordered it, it was delivered and I loved it. I then emailed bridalfind.com to inquire about how I "go about canceling my order," which was a standard size, no special measurements, and did not recieve a response for over 24 hours. The next day, they emailed stating my order had already been shipped and it was too late to cancel and shortly after that I received an "automatic" email stating my order had shipped. When I questioned the customer service representative about the serendipitous timing he told me their website was slow to update. He then proceeded to tell me that due to my "behavior" he refused to accept my return and that I was immoral... I do a lot of online shopping and in the past I was a retail supervisor. I HAVE NEVER BEEN TREATED SO RUDELY. I understand that if I mis-understood the return policy, then that is that, fine, just let me know you can't or won't help, with some tact. When I informed the customer service representative that I would be sure to share my terrible service story with others, they became hostile and down right threatening, claiming they would report me to the online shopping world and sue me, although I'm not sure how or on what grounds because... Third, I still have no dress and this company still has all my money. They also refuse to provide me their address sending me emails claiming they have forwarded my information to their law firm in New York... then sent me some bogus e-mail that I think was supposed to look as though they forwarded my information "to their lawyer team". Again, I STILL DO NOT HAVE MY DRESS AND THEY STILL HAVE ALL OF MY MONEY, $300+. With that said, I'm not too sure how I am immoral or a scammer. I paid for a product that I don't have and have been completely berated in the process. So buy from them or don't. But be warned. I wouldn't normally take the time to write a review, good or bad, but planning a wedding should be fun and as stress free as possible, I don't want anyone to make the same expensive mistake I did. Hope this helps.

I think the buyer should notify the seller to cancel the order first before buying from other stores, then there will be no issues. Should not blame there since no notification made.

It's immoral to only pay $300 for a wedding dress. Yowza, cheap date and tacky bride

@PissedConsumer754855

Now you are calling your own dresses tacky? Nice work.

I think their customer service rep proves my point in his response... Iwould argue, but its not worth the hassle, and at his point its just getting pathetic.

Their jabs at my character aren't worth my time.

$300.00 isn't the end of the world (I still don't have the dress). But this company certainly does not deserve more business.

This buyer is a terrible scammer. She bought from us almost one month ago and we clearly notify customer dresses will be customized tailored within 18 business days on our products page and site. And she just bought another dress from others and want to cancel the customized order from us, but she just notify us after the dress shipment. She mentioned the dress was shipped after her cancellation, which is not the truth since our system is not updated after the delivery. She accepted all of the terms during the purchase and now she just want to cancel the customized order since she got another order from others and even without a notice within a month. She can always cancel the order earlier within a month which she did not make. She did not even asked us via emails before buying from others, and she said she thought her order is not processing here which is totally irresponsible. We process customers' email everyday, and if only she sent us an email telling us the another purchase, then we can always help her pend the dress tailoring and cancel the order for her, but she did not.

She insists that she checked the status but no changes, that is because we are processing the order, what can we inform her? She did not even send one letter or contact us in the past 20 days and she bought another dress from others, and only send us one cancellation email till the last minute! Terrible buyer's behavior! She is simply breaking the contract there without a notice! Totally dishonest of her behavior and her words! Irresponsible person to the most, how could her be a member of law enforcement member as she claimed, we doubt about it.

Having said that, we offered her 30% refund of the payment according to our refund policy which she accpeted during the purchase and even let her keep the dress without the troubles of shipping back and also helped her save the returned shipping cost, but she just still not satisfied with it and want to ruin our reputation online which is totally immoral. We just want to let everyone to know this guy is a totally bad buyer and any sellers should be very cautious when selling stuff to her since she is not responsible for her words and activities online.

We have appeal to the court to solve this issue here,and we are confident the judge will give a justice to us and the bad buyer will be responsible for her immoral activities.

Be careful with this buyer there, everyone!

BridalFind Customer Service

View more comments (4)
ID
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article