JoAnn Brewer

on 3/15/21, I purchased the $29.95 Luminess Air Brush System trial &;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; makeup. To date 4/16/21, I have not received my order. At this point, I am canceling my orde rand demand full refund of $29.95 back in my paypal account. Thank You but but no thank you. Looking for my funds to be returned soon.
ID
Memphis, Tennessee
Advanced Reviewer

Brewers Pizza Orange Park, FL

Brewers Pizza Orange Park, FL
Update by user Aug 13, 2016

No, this issue has never been resolved. I do not think the owner cares enough to keep good paying customers coming back.

I will never go back.

I will spread the word that this info is so. I wish I would have gotten pictures of the entire episode.

Update by user Jul 14, 2016

The picture that is shown is after I added my own bacon-bits. This picture is not correct other than after I added my own bacon-bits,

Original review posted by user Jul 14, 2016
July 13, 2016, 4:30pm. Brewers Pizza,148 Blanding Blvd,Orange Park, FL (904) 276-****. First waitress brought us several different drinks (sodas / tea) terrible and flat. She didn't seem to understand or care that the sodas could be fixed by checking the carbonation. Second waiter, was very nice / accommodating. But by then the damage already done. The pizza nasty. I only patronized this place because last time the BLT pizza had strips of bacon and was very tasty. This time the pizza bread was the only thing during this visit that was good. Now the BLT pizza had bacon-bits on it and they could hardly be seen, as there were so little of bacon-bits. I told the waitress and while she was looking for the bacon bits she pointed to, about 5 or 6 pieces in a clump, and said it depends on who the cook is. I complained and about 20 minutes later was given about 1/3 cup of bacon-bits. This was a large pizza that would compare to a small Domino's pizza. I am very disappointed. At the time of ordering, my husband, ordered deep dish pepperoni pizza which was very greasy and small. The menu prices were high.... Too high. We will never return again.
#1198394

I will never go back.

That pizza looks gross.

View more comments (1)
ID
Orange Park, Florida
Pros
  • Pizza crust
  • Water
  • Man waiter
Cons
  • How pizza was greasy
  • No bacon slices
  • Service
Reason of review
poor quality poor customer service prices
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article