Deadly Gas leak

On Dec 13 2017 I entered a contract for the above company to install for the removal of a defective wall mounted fan driven,gas, space heated in from my basement and to replace it with a like unit. On 19 Dec. 2019 Lazark Williams(Rick) and Ian Blondell arrived at my home with what I assumed to be a new like unit. It was installed and a test was run for heat. Later that evening the basement temperature began to drop. I did not adjust anything or move anything and called Williams the next day. He arrived to check the system and found that the unit itself was defective. I waited 3 weeks for him to repair the unit. Upon his arrival I informed him of my disappointment with the unit, the quality of his work even though he was paid in full $1,200.00. Williams installed the new part and tested the heating system. That evening I smelled gas and Peoples Gas was called. The unit leaked gas and Williams denied the problem. I sued Williams in civil court on July 5 2018 and won a judgement against him. Williams filed for an appeal and on 20 Oct.2018 lost and ordered to pay me on 20 Jan. 2019 but he refuses to pay me.
ID
Mount Laurel, New Jersey
Service
Brethren Re Solutions Heater Installation
Cons
  • Everything about the business
Reason of review
You did not honor the Judgement
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article