Fraud Business Practice

Reg: Fraud business practice Dear Sir/Madam, I am a small business owner from Hong Kong supplying Garment accessories. On May-31st-2016 my customer (Company Name: BravoBella) approves our sending sample (Elastic for garments) and place bulk order on April-31st-2016 via email. On July-12th-2016 we have shipped customer ordered goods via FedEx. We asked customer to settle our invoice amount which is USD3, 209.72 but unfortunately, the customer giving me a lot of excuses for this payment issues via email and stopped communication now. I have notified to my customer several times and gave formal notice of payment deadline but unfortunately customer failed to did so.To resolve the problem, I would appreciate your kind assistance to investigate this company.Proofs of email correspondence between me and customer can be arranged upon your request. Sincerely Sheng Jiang CUSTOMER DETAIL: Company Name: BravoBellaCompany Address: 3163 W Morris Ave, Fresno, CA 93711Tel: (559) 289-****Contact Person: Monica Bravo (Owner)Web: http://bravobellabras.com/
ID
Reason of review
Problems with payment

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article