Verified Reviewer

Not doing his duty

Trying to purchase 2001 Donville Ave. in Simi Valley. I reached out to Brandon Michael and his assistant to no avail. I feel sorry for the seller. I spoke to a broker with another agency and they have nothing nice to say about Brandon. I did hear one broker mention how Brandon "fluffs" things up. Not sure how Marcus and Millichap is not vetting its associates. I see why Brandon has so many bad reviews. They are located at 16830 Ventura Blvd #100, Encino, CA 91436

User's recommendation: Avoid as a seller and buyer.

ID
#1911976 Review #1911976 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Service
Brandon Michaels Group Realtor
Preferred solution
Do you duty as a broker

Real Estate Expert Talks

"I'm a Huge Proponent of Building a Home" Ty Wilde About Real Estate Industry

Sep 15, 2020

To help every potential homeowner find answers to their most important real estate questions, we’ve invited Ty Wilde Realtor & New Home Construction Specialist. In this video interview, we asked Ty to share his vast experience and give expert advice on whether to build a house or buy a house, what’s the best time to buy a house, what to consider during the house inspection, and more.

Ty Wilde
Ty Wilde

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article