Cloe Anderson is a wonderful attorney

Recently I had a legal issue which had the potential to screw up my life in a big way. I started searching for attorneys on the internet, asking friends, even asking anyone I made contact with. I was desperate and needed a real pro! Well, the name Chloe Anderson came up a couple of times, so I called her. What a great decision that turned out to be. Chloe is so smart, so compassionate, very well versed on the law and takes the time with you to ease your anxiety, and help you through your legal issues and questions. I had the possibility of 1 year in jail and a 5000.00 dollar fine on my case. Chloe negotiated a deferred jail sentence and in the end I had to pay 43.00 dollar fine and perform 6 hours of community service. That's all I had to do. Chloe saved me from many potential issues in my life had I been convicted f my original charge. Chloe was absolutely fabulous to work with, took the time to address all of my concerns and helped me understand the legal process. She kept in constant contact with me on all matters involving my case. She responded immediately when I called her, and would even text me is she was in court or on another line. My advice, if you're looking for an attorney, look no further than Chloe Anderson. Hiring her will be the best decision you've made in a long time.

User's recommendation: Hire Chloe.

ID
Poulsbo, Washington

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article