Had to pay for snow days even when club was closed & bullying

North Kitsap Boys and Girls is trying to charge me for days our school district (and most of the Seattle area) were closed. The director said they were closed for only 2 of the 4 days however no notice or emails were sent to parents to advise as to if they were open or not. This is not the first problem i've had with this club. There are some rough kids in this particular club (not like our former club on Mercer Island). There are a couple kids we've had problems with bullying and every time I try to bring it up, all they can say is "he's a foster kid and going through a lot of stuff at home". My heart goes out to foster kids, however that doesn't mean my children should be in a situation that is unsafe just because they can't handle the kid. Unfortunately they are one of only 2 before and after school programs in North Kitsap County and the closest to the ferry for working parents. I was only asking for my invoice to be adjusted to reflect the correct number of days I had to stay home from work because of the snow/school closures. That really isn't too much to ask. My kids are not liking this club more and more. If it weren't for Mr. Calvin....I'd move them, but he's great to my kids. The Director however targets certain children. My kids have often said, "Ms. Chelsea has favorites and you have walk on egg shells around her." Those are big and alarming observations coming from my 4th graders.
ID
#1472098 Review #1472098 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Service
Boys And Girls Clubs Of Snohomish County Customer Care
Cons
  • Chelsea tate
  • Policy
Reason of review
Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy
Loss
Preferred solution
Price reduction

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article