FAULTY DENTAL WORK - MALPRACTICE

Dr. Grey ( in Starksville Mississippi ) capped several upper front teeth besides other dental work installing a brace on two outer front teeth and two upper back teeth for bridges to be installed. After we moved, Dr. Boyett at 2131 Military Street South, Hamilton, AL. 35570 ( 2**-**1-0893 ) wanted to take out two outer front teeth capped with the brace on them to install porcelain bridges. I told Dr. Boyett that Dr. Grey just put these caps on about a year and a half ago. Dr. Boyett said that these will be better and they will never come out. So we ( Me and my husband, Jonathan Outz )decided to let Dr. Boyett go ahead and put the porcelain bridges in. Dr. Boyett made a temporary bridge in June or July 2007 that came out. When the permanent bridge was put in, it felt loose and I kept telling Dr. Boyett that they felt loose and I was afraid to eat on them, but he said nothing was wrong with them and you can eat anything you want. I had a cleaning done in January 2009 and told the nurse and Dr. Boyett that the bridge still feels loose. Dr. Boyett said that they were ok. Six months later, Saturday evening, June 13, 2009 the bridge fell out. DR. Boyett’s office was on open on Sundays, so I called and the nurse said to come in to the office to get the bridge put back in June 14, 2009. Dr. Boyett found that part of the front tooth that the bridge was capped onto had broken off in the cap part of the bridge. Dr. Boyett said I need to get implants because the bridge is too long for one tooth in the front and one tooth in the back to hold up. He glued it back in with the broken tooth still inside the bridge and said that He was done with me and I need to find someone to put implants in. I have only had these bridges for a year and a half and cost over seventeen thousand dollars for the both of them and now they are no good. Even the other bridge is shifting now and he charged me $135.00 to put the bridge back in and told me not to eat on that side because it will come out again. I am not able to eat much because of this and I only have the one top bridge on the other side and no teeth on the bottom of that bridge. I saw Dr. Bolt in Hamilton, Alabama on June 17, 2009 and he took x-rays and said I can not get implants because my sinus canal is too close to the upper bone and He did not like cleaning up somebody else’s mess, but when the bridge does come out again, He will see what he can do, but it will cost just as much, if not more than it did when I had the bridges made the first time.
ID
Mountain View, Arkansas
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article