Product: Boxycharm Subscription Clear all filters (0 of 57 reviews match)
filters
Seller:
State:
City:
Product:

Boxycharm - Horrible

Payed for 2 boxes and was supposed to have got one free for signing up and only receive one that I won’t use I made my profile and it’s all makeup I won’t wear and very unprofessional to know I pay 21 dollars a month and can’t get a problem resolved I want my 2 boxes I payed for ASAP

Boxycharm - Stealing

Boxycharm billed me on 3/1/19 for boxyluxe and I still haven’t received it they send we are sending it out. They send me a random ref boxy of bs from February. Been playing email tag with them. There lack of customer service is ridiculous
1.7

Boxycharm - Package not delivered

Boxycharm - Package not delivered
On March 26th my PKG. Was supposed to be delivered by FedEx.Somehow our post office got it, delivered to the wrong address.The gps where the okg. Was delivered showed this.The Auspo doesn't want to replace it or own up so I've tried endlessly to contact Boxycharm by phone and email and they won't own up or answer! I'm at my wit's end and can't even Cancel due to site issues!
1.7

Boxycharm - They delivered my package to the wrong adress

Yesterday! They delivered the package to the wrong address! I even told the post man that it was to come here and the name on it! I received a call from the postmaster and whoever lives where they got my BoxyCharm winter respond and I've already been charged !!!!
Show
I payed for the three months box option back in february and they quickly charged my account. They promise a tracking number mid month letting me know the box was on its way and I never received it nor the box. I reached out to them and they refunded me for the month...

Boxycharm - Lipstick received

I received a liquid lipstick when I told BOXYCHARM I use conventional lipstick. And they send me a small box when my daughter paid so I can get the March Deluxe box . 4 to 5 emails later, no one answers. They scammed us. I feel bad for my daughter she wanted to make me happy and they brought us down.

Boxycharm - Pissed

This company charges you for boxes that never are arrived. I'm missing December 2018 and I paid for March Deluxe box and never received it. Guess they discriminate against older females.

Boxycharm - Scammers

Be careful when you join. I joined on the 28th of the month, they billed and sent me one box and within a few days billed and shipped a second box. I cancelled right away, told me I would not be billed from that date forward but 10 days later I get billed and they now tell me I was supposed to read thru their question section and see that I needed to cancel on the 1st. What a scam.
I didn't like
  • Being tricked into two boxes within days
Show
First of all, I am not the one to complain or even write reviews. I have been an active subscriber for over 2 years. I have never had any problems until this month. I paid for a year's subscription in full (on March 4th), and still pay extra quarterly for my upgrade to...

Boxycharm - Charged twice in one month

I have been charged twice in the month of February and still have not received my box for March