Rating
City:
Product:
Most Helpful Resolved
Boxycharm - Charged Full Price for Travel Sizes
I bought the Nelson J Hair Mask from the Charm Shop and paid full price $23/2300 charms. Was sent exactly 1 oz, when it retails for $23 for 3.4 oz. I bought the Korres Greek Yogurt Advanced Nourishing Sleeping Facial for full price $46/4600 sharms and was sent 0.47 oz...

Boxycharm - Account Login

Turnaround Time
Boxycharm took my money and never contacted me about any products I am to receive. My email and password never worked, contacted Boxycharm at least 6 times and this still hasnt been resolved, their phone number is no good. You get a message saying the mailbox is full, it seems more like a scam !

Boxycharm - Qué pasa

Se está terminando el mes de junio y no me ah llegado la caja de este mes.

Boxycharm - Never received

1.6
Boxycharm - Never received
I’m not happy at all. I never received my first boxy charm and I was so excited to try it. Then I sent I an email to them and waited the mandatory 2-3 business days and they never got back to me, instead they sent another 2-3 business day email. I’m so upset that I never got my box seeing as I switched from one make up subscription to boxy charm because I heard such great things. Over all I’m just getting upset now and I’ve paid for something it seem I’m never going to get.

Show

Boxycharm - I don’t remember my password how can I order my box please call me

I don’t have a phone number for them I need the phone number to Boxy Charm

Boxycharm - Questions about my boxy charm products

1.8
Boxycharm - Questions about my boxy charm products
I received 2 of the same products that I received in the last 3 months and about to cancel my prescription.

Boxycharm - Missing products

4.1
Turnaround Time
I was opening my boxycharm luxe box on my channel and I found that I am missing 3 products

Boxycharm - Problem whit my orden

Turnaround Time
Hi I need that coll me because a had a problem whit my pedid please 7863266427 if the person speak in Spanish is most better my name is Dainerys Barroso

Boxycharm - Credit Card Fraud

I have never signed up for this box. My credit card was charged twice... Called my bank, got a new card, and somehow I was charged on my new card too! Now I have to get yet another card!

Boxycharm - Me cobraron 2 veces

Boxycharm - Me cobraron 2 veces
Quisiera saber porque , porque solo era 21 dolares al principio y luego me me cobran 30

Boxycharm - Was charged twice for one month

5.0
Boxycharm - Was charged twice for one month
I signed up for boxycharm and cancelled my subscription with Ipsy and was mad because I didn’t cancel it soon enough so I ended up paying for another month of Ipsy when I didn’t want too. But on my bank account history I was charged twice for one month. I will not be paying twice for one box. Please send me my money back.