Rude staff lost my file...billed me after 8 months later.

No apparent improvement in the last 4 years. Eight months after receiving treatment there in April 2007, I received a bill -the full bill- for the physicians' services. While I was trying to get an explanation, I received my second communication from them...a demand for payment in full with a threat of collections filing if I did not immediately comply. Seriously?! They took 8 months to contact me at all, then while I was waiting a return call from the message I had to leave on voice mail, they got so impatient they threatened me?! The patient experience was worse. After waiting over four hours to be seen on a weekday, the staff was rude and dismissive. When I followed up with my physician the next day, as I'd been advised to do, the Bowie Health Center had already lost my sonogram file. I had to pay to have new ones done only one day after I'd been "treated" there! I pray I never need to seek help there again.
ID
#122097 Review #122097 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Bowie, Maryland
Loss

About

Summary

Bowie Health Campus is a property that provides health care services to all levels of population. This organization is a member of Dimensions Healthcare System (the largest non-profit health care provider in Prince George’s Country). Facility is situated on 50-acre territory. It is located in Bowie, MD. Bowie Health Campus includes Bowie Health Center, Dimensions Surgery Center, Mullikin Medical Center, Larkin Chase Nursing and Rehabilitation Center and Summerville at Woodward Estate Assisted Living. Bowie Health Center includes level 2 emergency service, laboratory services, radiology services (diagnostic X-Ray). Also this center offers such services as emergency services, nightlight pediatric care and diagnostic testing.

Bowie Health Center reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article