Bowen Cooling Should Focus More on Service

We called to have someone come look at our condenser fan motor, as it was seized up. Our appointment was for between 10am and 12pm. At 11am, we called for an update, and were told they were running behind, we were next in line, and they would be there shortly. They weren't. They showed up at 1:30pm. I called the company and spoke with the Service Supervisor. He was rude from the moment we were connected on the phone. He had a bad attitude, and lied about what he said during the first phone call, saying all he said was they were very late. He claimed we were never told that we were next, or that they would be there shortly. I myself never raised my voice or used foul language. I simply asked why they were so late without even a courtesy call, and I stated that I felt this was poor customer service. The "supervisor" then got belligerent, kept repeating that I needed to just "accept it" and then had the nerve to hang up on me. I called back and asked for his manager. I was told the next higher up would be his boss, the owner of the company. I told them exactly what happened, and was told that the owner would speak with the supervisor after he got out of his "conference call" and would call me back. Not only did they not return my call, but they called the technician who was doing my repair, and I don't know what they said, but he was rude after that phone call, as well. I will never use this company again. They may have a good price, but they need a hard lesson in how to treat a paying customer.

What you fail to mention that you were not the paying customers!

The home owner was kept updated and knew exactly what was happening. She told use to no worry about your rants and threats and just make the repairs she requested

She was fully informed we were running behind schedule and was fine with our communication to her.

My responsibility was to her, she was like the paying custome!

We were the second contractor on the job, we gave a fair price and fit you into our busy schedule on short notice.

I am sorry the home owner did not communicate to you, but I have no control over that!

@PissedConsumer1051606

You're wrong. I was the paying customer.

MY husband signed the invoice, and we split the bill.

The fact that this is the first communication I have had from your company says everything that anyone needs to know. If you tell someone you will call them back, you do it. If someone has a concern, you address it.

You were rude from the start.

But your comment says it all. All you care about is the money, not the customers, not the way people are treated. A real man, a real customer service oriented company, would have contacted me back, would not have been rude to me, and wouldn't be commenting here anonymously months later to lie.

I never "ranted or threatened" anyone. That's completely ridiculous. I asked for respect, and for answers. I received neither of those things.

If these are the kind of childish ways your company deals with their issues, then I am so glad I posted this review. I hope everyone sees it and knows to stay away from such a rude, unprofessional company.

I would rather pay double the price and be treated with respect than to pay someone a dime who doesn't care about the way their customers were treated.

-Ashley

View more comments (1)
ID
Lehigh Acres, Florida
Pros
  • Did fix the issue
  • Price
  • Once they showed up they fixed it fast
Cons
  • Poor customer service
  • Bad communication
  • Bad attitude
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Loss
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article