Stop Calling

Had a horrible purchase experience with Boucher Hyundai in Waukesha that makes me not want to deal with any other dealership. The night we decided to purchase we were forced to sit and wait for no reason for over an hour and a half to find out the finance guy was waiting for us. He then kept pushing their financing on us though I had sought out my own and wouldn't stop for over an hour til I told him I was paying my way or leaving. Told them when we'd be picking up the car, and that I'd be in a hurry that day so it needed to be ready. Pull in the driveway that morning and see our new car out front with the license plate dangling from the front bumper and the interior not touched, as well as being left w/ a quarter tank of gas. Tried to get them to hurry, but in the end they LOST the 2nd set of keys that belonged to the car which became nearly a 2 hour process. Now they send out robocalls nearly weekly though I've told them repeatedly to take me off their list.

My name is Dawn Gahlman, General Manager of Boucher Hyundai. I value all feedback from our guests, and I wanted to let you know that I sincerely appreciate your comments and bringing this issue to our attention.

I apologize that you had this unpleasant experience working with our dealership. I have personally reviewed this customer process with each of my employees and we will get better in this area.

I'd like the opportunity to make things right, but need a little more information. If you could please contact me at 262-522-**** so I can have your name and when you purchase the vehicle, I would be able to assist you.

Sincerely,

Dawm Gahlman

General Sales Manager

Boucher Hyundai of Waukesha

262-522-****

dawn.gahlman@***.com

As to the finance thing.....you will find that most dealerships are becoming more over the top .....pushy with thier financing.....as that is where they make their money...not on the actual car...or very little on the car. They will also hound you to death with add ons and accessories.... You should have just walked away

View more comments (1)
ID
Waukesha, Wisconsin

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article