Bottom Line keeps charging $39 for book I returned.

Did not recall ordering book; returned it. Kept receiving bills. Called at least 4 or 5 times saying so. Finally, called Linda on 4/30/2010 & she cancelled bill. After another bill, called Nickie on May 7.2010 & she said it was cancelled on 4-20-2010. Now I get another bill for $39.00!!!! I'm retired, on a fixed income and do not pay for what I didn't order or keep! Cancell these charges and send confirmation of such actions immediately! My credit is excellent and you had better not impair it for me. Please fix this mix-up for me. Juanita Uthe
ID
Norfolk, Virginia

Bottom Line Software, Inc.

The company I work for uses the Bottom Line Software. It is a software for service companies. They have extremely bad customer service. Today (3/1/2010), we downloaded an update for our version of the software which we purchased in 2009. The download caused a problem with the software, but when I called to let them know, the only response was "you are one week out of the free tech support, and our update did not cause your problem." Well, turns out it did; luckily, we figured out what it did and fixed it ourselves. Seems to be a scheme to get people to renew the software and buy the "free" tech support.

Seems easy to slam a software company and use the name anonymous. We have been in business 23 years and have had updates every year.

If you are out of tech support you are out of tech support. :(

ID
Saint Louis, Missouri

About

Bottom Line Software Delivery Policy
To read more: https://www.bottomline.com/us/solutions/financial-document-automation/form-creation-delivery-and-output-management
Bottom Line Software Privacy Policy
To read more: https://www.bottomline.com/us/privacy
Summary

Bottom Line is recognized by such services as payments and cash management, payables automation, document process automation, legal send management, healthcare solutions and banking and financial services. With the help of this company clients can execute international banking transactions and use the developed solution for the converting of paper work into the electronic one. Bottom Line has a variety of enterprises among its clients and has realized special software offers for them. They are WebSeries which can be tested in the form of Demo version. The company regularly appears in press releases which are aimed at the presenting it into masses and executes customer support along with the major services. In order to learn more about the career opportunities or offered products clients are free to contact Bottom Line in one of its offices in the United Kingdom, Australia or Portsmouth.

Bottom Line Software reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article