cvlawyer
map-marker Yonkers, New York

BOTTLE YOUR BRAND.COM

This is the worst company ever. They sent me labels with the wrong birthday and then in order to correct their error they mandated that I repay for the labels. I spent several hours looking for a company that would provide the best deal, then they wanted me to pay extra for their error, which would defeat my primary purpose. I spoke the associate, which also happened to be the owner of the company (which sounded completely false) and he wasnt willing to help me at all. He wanted to give me a discount on the labels for my mistake he kept on saying. The mistake was completely theres because they mixed up teh special instructions with the text that was to be written on the bottle labels. Their company is a total sham!!!!!!!!!!!
Guest

What this customer is not saying is that she entered the birthday WRONG on her order. It was NOT the error of Bottle Your Brand.

We have the sales order copy to prove it. When we wouldn't replace the labels for free she became angry and promised to trash our company.

Unfortunately she is not rational. Her anger was way out of proportion to the situation and she refused to accept reasonable solutions.

E-commerce Talks

Art for Your Home Not Museums

Mar 7, 2022

David Afremov
David Afremov

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article