Fast Card gift card not accepted

My son received a Boston Pizza gift card for his birthday , we went this evening and neither the server or manager was able to confirm a balance or validity of the gift card. I had the cash with me to cover it but it was very embarrassing. Since arriving home I have tried to find a contact at Fast Card to figure this out and all I found was a Corporate website that doesn't appear to have any customer service links or contacts. We were told at Boston Pizza there should be another part to this gift card and I searched everywhere for this other "piece " but nothing else came with it. I don't want to go back to the friend that gave us the gift card, that would be embarrassing again. Buyer beware I suppose to not purchase any cards that show issued by Fast Card.
ID
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

The futility of Complaining to Boston Pizza head office

Arrived at Boston Pizza, 17 empty tables, I counted after waiting 15 minutes to be seated, at 22 minutes got seated, 17 minutes later, no drink, no waitress. Got up and dropped my menu at the counter as I left. Went down the Mall (West ED is a Mall) to The old Spaghetti Factory, 3 minutes had my drink and first of my food. 12 Minutes main course arrived, refills every 3 minutes. THIS THE SILLY PART. I wrote a complaint to Boston Pizza corporate about the obvious management and staffing issues at this location. As the service and staff were caused by a management problem ( too much College for me) I complained about the management. I got a return message That says, and I am reading between the lines here, We can't be bothered to deal with your complaint. Please complain to the *** you are complaining about. The nice people at my local Boston Pizza are nice, professional purveyors of beverage (Good Scotch too) and Food. Not this location. Thanks for pointing out you don't care Boston Pizza
#1947108

With your childish and rude attitude why would they want you back? You are disgusting for wanting someone fired.

Add in that this is also a FAMILY restaurant and the Waterloo, ONTARIO (Canada) location on King Street has a VERY SEXIST dress-code for the females that includes: super tight and low-cut t-shirts, short skirts, bare legs and knee-socks. When I take my CHILD there, I don't want "breasts" included in the viewing menu.

I'd like service, not sex sold to me.

Selling sex is boring, tried and old. No one wants it anymore.

@PissedConsumer1510691

Lol you're the one sexualizing things to your 6 year old who really probably is just anxiously waiting their food and doesnt care

View more comments (2)
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Preferred solution
fire the idiot

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article